Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-26-2016, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 07:26 PM by Ren.)
He wasn't quite certain he had seen anything like this. It was like... some sort of barrier, a lot taller than him, and he was tall. It seemed to go around in a shape, just a random enclosed space, and it didn't make sense to the pup one bit. Why did it exist? Why was it there? He'd pause when he saw a gap in the wall, and would dart towards it, sniffing gingerly at the entrance. He didn't think it was dangerous, or would end badly. He stepped gingerly past the entrance, gasping when he saw the walls on every side except that entrance. Even the sky was partially covered, and it would cause the fur on his back to raise. What was this? Why did it exist? It was so... so unnatural! It blocked off the sky, the fields, and it was moderately terrifying.
"Speech"
Lykos
        Ancora

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2016, 05:03 PM
ILLUME SKYE

Illie had been watching him for a little while, her large blue eyes staring at this stranger before the weird thing. He wasn't that much shorter than her…an inch, maybe, but he seemed to much younger. Not that she really knew what 'younger' looked like. He just seemed younger. Maybe it was his face as he looked up at the thing, or maybe just the air about him. Either way, he was young like her! All she had met so far were adults, and while she was about their height now, she didn't much feel like she was their age. So that meant. So she just stared steadily at the stranger from her hiding place until he started to walk into the thing.

Quickly she perked, eyes wide as she stared at the place he had been. She was curious, a bit to curious about the thing he had walked into, but she was also curious about him. So quickly she lopped forward and began inching around the edge of the entrance and glancing into it. It was...a weird thing. "Is it safe??" She half whispered, peering inside from her safe place against the entrance wall.

"Talk"

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-26-2016, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 11:31 PM by Lykos I.)
He hadn't heard her - how could he have? He was too preoccupied, drawing closer to one of the objects near a wall, curiosity alight in his eyes, though severe wariness as well. So when she spoke, he would yelp loudly, fur fluffing, whirling around to star at the... blue thing. He snarled, eyes wild, until he realized that it was just... a girl. He blinked, the snarl dropping. "Who are you?" he demanded at the slightly older girl, not bothering to answer her question, not that he even heard it to begin with. He was more preoccupied that this little blue thing surprised her and wounded his pride than if the walled space was safe."Speech"
Lykos
        Ancora

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2016, 06:12 PM
ILLUME SKYE

When he jumped she, too, jumped. So focused on making sure that it was safe, that she thought something aside from her had scared him, but when he whirled around to look at her she couldn't help but blink. And then...then, she began to laugh. First it started out as a snort, an attempt to hold back the giggles before it blew up into an all out laugh. She couldn't help herself! Her head tilted back as she did, before shaking it and closing an eye in her giggles. She grinned brightly when he asked who she was and she really had to remind herself that, no, she wasn't common knowledge. No one knew who she was. She was very new, after all! "Illie skye" She said with a puff of her chest, a prideful grin on her lips. "Who're you? And are ya gonna answer me or should I just chance it and come in?" She asked then, less cautious than she was before as she peeled herself from the entrance and took a step inside. "This place is really weird, huh?" She asked, almost searching. because what did Illie know what was weird and what as normal. She was probably the last person to ask about those types of things.

"Talk"

*Note: Illie has cliche amnesia. She doesn't remembers that her name is Illie Skye, and nothing more. She will only introduce herself as Illie, and respond to that. Have fun.

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-26-2016, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 11:32 PM by Lykos I.)
His ears would flatten and he'd growl low in his throat when she started laughing. She was laughing at him! That was mean! And it bothered him, a lot. He'd sit there glowering at her until she gave her name, and he'd huff. Illie Skye. What a weird name. Why would someone want to be named after the sky? That was dumb. But he migh be a bit bitter because she wounded his pride, even more so than it already. was. "Lykos Ancora," he mumbled, turning away from Illie to go back to examining the thing. Not that he was really examining it, the pest was still behind him. He would ignore her, ears back, well, at least he was trying to ignore her.

"Speech"
Lykos
        Ancora

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2016, 07:27 PM
ILLUME SKYE

Illie couldnt help but be curious about this boy, this...Lykos Ancora. He seemed hurt that she had laughed, but she couldn't help it! So she padded into the Thing without another word, just gazing around with large and curious blue eyes until she reached a place that was somewhat close to his side. "'s pretty neat, huh?" She said again, sliding her gaze to look at him without turning her head. "Sorry about laughin'. Was just funny seeing you jump like that. I thought there was a monster in here or somethin." She rumbled slowly, tilting her head to the side so she could better look at him. "You're the first wolf here that seems around my age. How old are you?" She asked softly, hesitating slowly before she shook her head. "Know what, it doesn't matter." She laughed then, looking to the ground. If she asked him his age and he answered, he may ask her hers, and she really didn't want to sound all stupid telling him she didn't know, or over guess. She didn't know how old she was, didn't know when her birthday was. All she remembered was her name...and everything beyond that was really a blank. "Wanna play? I'm all bored. There's nothing really fun to do here, y'know?" She asked sheepishly, smiling up at him slowly. She hadn't found anything fun to do, that is.

"Talk"

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-26-2016, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 01-26-2016, 11:32 PM by Lykos I.)
Okay, obviously, she didn't get any sort of hints. She just waltzed right in, even though he was trying to pretend she didn't exist. And then she went right up to his side! Well, okay, a few feet away, but close enough! He'd give her a sidelong glance, anger still sparking in his eyes. He grunted at her question, refusing to admit if it was 'neat' or not - it really was, but he didn't want to give her any sort of satisfaction. Nevermind the fact that it'd be all in his head anyways. And she kept talking. And talking. And talking. And he kept ignoring her. Well, trying to. It was becoming increasingly more difficult to. "Nearly eight months," he would finally mutter, moments before she said it didn't matter. Dangit, he still wanted to be angry! How was she making him not-so-angry? It made him feel cross with himself, if he couldn't even stay angry at a weirdly colored girl. "You're a year, aren't you? You look too young to be older but you seem to be full-sized." And that full-sized was short. He was a lot taller than her, well, not right now, but he knew he would be. He'd blink when she asked if he wanted to play. "Uhhh?" he would near stutter, blinking again. Play? Play how? Fighting? What? He would just eye her, head tilted very slightly to the side in the silent question as to how.

"Speech"
Lykos
        Ancora

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
01-26-2016, 11:45 PM
ILLUME SKYE

When he finally spoke she couldn't help the bright grin that crossed her lips, her youthful eyes glittering happily. She had won! It had seemed like he wasn't going to talk to her after all, and the longer the silence had stretched on the more annoyed she began. Being ignored was a very foreign feeling to Illie, and she really didn't like it. So when he finally spoke she couldn't help the pleased giggle that crossed her lips as she turned more towards him. He certainly was a grumpy gus, huh. And eight months? He was young...well, sorta of. She really didn't have much to compare him too, because she didn't know exactly how old she was. But he certainly was younger than Valentine! When he offered her an age, though, she quickly snatched it. Grabbing it, holding onto a piece of identity for herself. She quickly nodded then, a bit too excited. "Yeah! A year. I'm a year old." She said quickly, smiling softly. It felt good...to finally have an age. Now all she needed was a birthday.

When he looked at her curiously, well, demandingly, she would smile sheepishly. She didn't know what kind of game to play! All she really knew was that she wanted to play. What kind of games were there. "Well, to be honest I kinda don't know any games..." She said softly, something echoing in the back of her mind, a semblance of a memory that she couldn't reach. A soft sigh would leave her nose before she tiled her head and gave him her best smile. "How about you pick. I'll play whatever you wanna play. Sound good?" She asked excited. Finally, maybe she could do something fun..

"Talk"

Lykos I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
keanai
01-31-2016, 02:00 PM
He blinked in a slight confusion. she seemed as if she... he wasn't entirely sure. It was as if she didn't actually know her age and snagged that the moment he said it. It was weird, and he wasn't sure how he felt about her... excitement? Would that be it? Either way, he moved on - no use dwelling on it, though it nagged in the back of his mind. She'd then admit she didn't know any games... and he frowned. He didn't really know any games either. He vaguely remembers chasing his siblings around, when he was first out of the den, but then it quickly became apparent that he was... different. More judgmental, cold. His ears would flick flat at she said he ought to pack.
"I, uh, don't know any games either," he'd answer, looking away from the heartfelt eyes and the bright smile.

"Speech"
Lykos
        Ancora

Illie

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
02-03-2016, 02:31 PM
ILLUME SKYE

She was excited, a feeling she tried to hide between a small smirk and glittering eyes. She had never had anyone to play with, that she could remember. She never really....well, maybe she should stop saying never. It could be that she had lots of siblings, and she just didn't know it. It could be she knew all the games, and she just didn't know it. So, at the moment, she couldn't remember playing any games with anyone. Yeah.. Blinking back to reality she looked at Lykos as he admitted he didn't know any games either. "We fail." She sighed dramatically, looking up at the sky. "How can two kids not know any games to play." Her voice was a soft rumble, but then she was brought back to Mercy, again. There was something about that woman.

And then a slow grin spread across her lips as she turned to look at Lykos. "Wanna fight?" She asked excitedly. Oh she wanted to practice, so bad. She wanted to get strong and big so she can show Mercy that she could fight! She wanted to be able to defend herself against whatever horrors may or may not lie in her past. But beyond it all, it was really the only "game" she knew how to play. "It'll be fun, right?" She said happily, saying it in a way that it wasn't entirely a question.

"Talk"