Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-02-2014, 09:05 AM

Her small paws shuffled with an unavoidable nervousness. She had agreed to her parent's suggestion to join the pack that had been giving them shelter and the decision had been an easy one. She couldn't imagine having to leave them again and was eager to be reunited with her siblings again. However, to be able to do that she had to have the approval of the pack's leader. It wasn't Bronze's or Silent's pack after all, they couldn't make that decision. The meeting had been delayed by split and movement of the pack and she had waited a fair time to let everything settle back down before returning to finally meet the alpha, Song, and see if her dream of being truly reunited with her family could be a reality.

She sighed and gave herself a small shake in an attempt to brush off the ridiculous nerves that plagued her, glancing toward her father that stood at her side. She had asked him to be here to introduce her to Song and vouch for her, hoping that having his word in the matter might sway Song into agreeing if there had been any chance that she wouldn't. Jendai smiled softly and nosed his shoulder affectionately before saying, "Alright, I'm ready."

Speech
Thought
Others

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-18-2014, 07:58 AM

Bronze's mind had been greatly eased when Jendai had decided to stay with them. All of his youngest children would be together now, with more potentially arriving soon. How many children Silent might give birth to, he did not know -- but it comforted him that if he and Silent were to die, they would have three older siblings that would take care of them. A smile painted his rugged face as he stood near his daughter, his heart light, tail flicking in mild pleasure behind him.

She was visibly nervous, and the elder would place his nose against Jendai's shoulder and nuzzle gently into her fur. "Do not be afraid," he told her, voice brimming with warmth. He had never doubted Song's judgment and had no reason to believe she would be wary in accepting his own daughter into their pack. Likewise, he had no doubt that Jendai would flourish here, surrounded by wolves that were as trustworthy and disciplined as the Destructions. Slowly he rose his muzzle to the sky, letting a call sound for Song, a steady but warm sound.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
09-18-2014, 04:56 PM

the bright white of Song?s pelt would shine in the bright sun, her features fixed on her paws as she let a nap overtake her restless mind. The newborn she cared for would suck most of the extra energy she had during the day, coupled with her pack duties she found herself exhausted. The alpha was quite relaxed, her even breathing was obvious as she let her body relax. Of course, the she wolf was never off duty so when Bronze?s call would reach her ears the woman would awaken slowly.
Blinking open her eyes the Destruction wolf would stretch and push herself from the earth. A yawn would fall from her lips as she propelled herself forward on porcelain limbs. She?d shake out the dirt on her pelt so when she reached the older wolf she?d look presentable. She knew not why he called, but she would oblige all the same. Softly her paws would bring her into his presence, and her bicolored eyes would take in the she wolf at his side. She looked incredibly akin to Faolan?s appearance and she had no doubt this was also his daughter. "Good day Bronze, my lady." she would nod to each in turn. "What have you to ask of me?"

"Speech"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
09-19-2014, 08:59 AM

Jendai took a deep breath and let it out in a slow sigh at her father's insistence to not be afraid. She tried to silence her nervousness and fears, but as he let out a howl to call for Song she couldn't help her fidgeting and worrying. She knew her fears were largely irrational, but there was so much hinging on this meeting for her and she really just wanted to make a good impression. She waited patiently at her father's side for Song to appear, her tail flicking nervously behind her.

Soon enough the pale woman would arrive, greeting them both. Jendai glanced toward Bronze before looking back to Song and dipping her head in a small, respectful bow. "Song, my name is Jendai. I'm Bronze's daughter, Faolan and Ara's sister. I asked father to call you to ask if I may live here as well to be with my family." She looked at the alpha hopefully, chuckling nervously as she added, "I guess I could have called for you myself, but I felt better with my father here." She glanced from Bronze to Song again with a small smile while she waited for the other woman to give her verdict on the situation.

Speech
Thought
Others

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
09-21-2014, 02:00 PM

Never had Bronze anticipated he would feel so at home somewhere again. Here, they were not bothered or disturbed by anyone, but they also had the security of knowing they could request help if needed. It truly was too good to be true, and he was thankful still that his wife had reached out to Song, who considered her like a second mother. Where would they be without the Destruction family? He was truly grateful for them, even if he didn't always show it.

A gentle smile was offered to Song as she approached. She was beginning to look much more like her normal self now that she was recovering from childbirth, albeit she was visibly older than when they had first met. Quickly she asked what they needed, and he found himself smiling a bit wider -- he had never called for Song unless he needed to speak with her, especially knowing she would want to spend much of her time with her newest child. Jendai carefully explained she wanted to live with her family here. It surprised him slightly, as she had always been independent even as a child; but he felt nothing but joy at knowing all of his youngest children wanted to spend time with him again. He would wait for Song's response, leaning to nuzzle Jendai's neck affectionately.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
10-03-2014, 11:59 AM

She had been there when the girl was born, was even considered an adoptive sibling even. There was no way the Destruction woman would be able to deny her a rank within the pack her family was all a part of. Jenna I was as welcome as any of the family. She was considered ffamily.Jendai would offer her explanation politely, Song would smile approvingly. Really she hadn't seven have asked, there was not really any way she would have been able to deny such a request. Especially when she knew how little time there would be left with her aging parents. "I could never deny you access to our family, Jendai. I'd like to welcome you to the pack." She'd refrain from reaching forward and offering an encouraging touch, "Do you feel like you would want to specialize in a certain area? Or should I place you in the members rank until you've decided?" her features would tilt curiously as she asked, wondering if in her travels she'd decided on her path in life.

"Speech"

Jendai

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-05-2014, 08:17 PM

Jendai smiled excitedly when Song accepted her into the pack, thrilled to finally have a home again. She dipped her head gratefully and looked to her father, her tail wagging wildly behind her. Finally she was going to be back with her family. She wasn't so dense not to notice her parent's age and had been afraid that she wouldn't be able to spend at least a little more time with them, but luckily it seemed she would get that chance.

Her gaze turned back toward Song at the alpha's question and her smile faded a bit as her gaze grew thoughtful. She knew exactly what she wanted to say, but she still doubted herself. Even after being on her own for all this time and having survived just fine she still wasn't confident that her small stature wouldn't keep her back from achieving her dream of following in her father's footsteps. Taking a deep breath, she pushed aside her doubts and answered as confidently as she could, "I would like to be a fighter. I haven't had much training yet, of course, but I'm very eager to learn."

Speech
Thought
Others