gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
01-30-2016, 03:57 AM
A terrible, melancholy sigh escaped the woman. It seemed no matter where she went, tragedy would eventually follow. Did everybody face life-altering sorrow and loss like she did? Disaster seemed prevalent wherever she found herself. Was this just a fact of life? Although she didn't want to accept it, it would seem that this was simply a way of life. There was no such thing as peace.

Why was her mind set this way right now? She hung her head as thoughts of her children ran through her mind. Several litters, adopted children, and so many loved ones. Where were they all? And now the fate of Fiori was so uncertain. Just when she thought she had found a somewhere safe, it was slipping away from her. She felt like it was all falling apart. She felt overwhelmed, unable to take it all in. And she felt so alone.

She missed everyone dearly. She missed them all. Would anything ever be the same? Could this new life of hers ever offer more?

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-12-2016, 02:55 PM
OOC~Hullur!

Around the pools of marmed water, the white she-wolf with a pink nose and icy blue eyes picked up the silouette of someone. As her paws transported her closer, she noticed the black shape was her, not just a partially blurred-out figure. Nala tilted her head and sat aways, just in case she wasn't feeling the most cordial at the moment. Her expression did seem to be a bit distressed."H-hello. Is there something I can do to help?"

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-12-2016, 04:55 PM
Trapped within her thoughts, she did not hear the approach of another wolf. However, when a voice broke the silence around her, she looked up, her heart skipping a beat nervously. She hadn't meant to be caught off-guard. "W-who's there?" an inaudible whisper passed her lips as she looked up, peering through the steam from the hot pools of water. The other woman was difficult to see, her white coat blending well with their surroundings. Bright took a breath, managing to collect herself and remind herself that these lands were safe - she wouldn't meet an enemy here.

Carefully she stood and padded closer to the voice, parting through the steam to see a she-wolf sitting quite close. Deep silver eyes looked to the woman's icy blue eyes. Her lips quivered as she managed to force a small smile, but it was clear that her mood was a sorrowful one. "I appreciate your want to help," she said softly, "I don't think there's anything anyone can do for me... but, it's good to know there are caring wolves here in Fiori. My name is Bright Moon. What's yours?" Her tone was soft and slightly withdrawn, sounding defeated, though not unfriendly. She was simply in a place of grieving, an overwhelming feeling that caught up with her from time to time.

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-16-2016, 08:44 AM
Although it was clear the dark she-wolf was upset, the white baronet couldn't help but giggle when she questioned who was there. The tone was just too priceless. If her florescent pink nose was buried under the snow and eyes shut tight, not a single part of her would be visible to the naked eye. "I am here." A cocked smile was slapped upon her maw, willing to help, but it wilted some when there was nothing the Fiorian could do to assist, but Nala chirped back to her sunny state when the woman felt comforted to know there were caring wolves in Fiori, let alone the world. "Nice name! I am Nalamimi, but you may call me Nala, Mims, or Mimi. Whichever makes you happy. If you don't mind me asking, what rank are you? I'm looking for the Baron or Baroness. I'm the new baronet."Her fluffy tail wagged non-stop during the conversation between her and BrightMoon.

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-16-2016, 10:27 PM
Bright's ears flicked forward when she finally came into full view of the snowy white woman. They'd flick back again when her pack mate commented that she had a nice name. She wasn't so sure about that. It was different from the names of the wolves here. She would always appreciate her name, for it had been given to her by her adoptive mother on the night she'd been found. But she was sometimes self-conscious about it. She tried not to worry about it too much as she listened to her new acquaintance introduce herself. "Nice to meet you Nalamimi," she said, her voice still rather quiet. She would have to get to know the woman and decide what to call her for short. "You can call me Bright," she added, letting Nala know, as it would be easier than saying her full name each time.

When Nala asked what rank she was, she felt herself stumped for a moment. I'm looking for the Baron or Baroness." Nalamimi would say. Suddenly Bright realized her responsibility. She was the Baroness. She'd been so absorbed in her self-pity that she'd nearly forgotten herself. "Oh, that's me, I'm the Baroness," she said, trying to straighten herself up a little bit, "I-I'm sorry, I was a little preoccupied. Just thinking about... the past, I guess." She didn't want to say anymore and end up burdening the new she-wolf. It was her job to guide the other hunters, not weigh them down. "So, how long have you been here?" she asked, swishing her silver tail, wondering about Nalamimi. She hoped they'd get to know each other, maybe become friends. She certainly needed one now more than ever.[/b]

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-18-2016, 09:22 AM
"Same with you, Bright." A light pink smile jutted out from the whiteness of the trickling frozen water from the sky and ground. Once she realized how wierd it must have appeared, she rolled on her back and laughed a bit, as if she were one year old again, but Nala knew she wasn't, so she conducted herself back to a more formidable state. Blush, the same hue as her teeth, was apparent from her cheeks because of the rather embarrasing display that reffered to youthful days, but the angelicly pure baronet kept telling herself internally she was still young. "S-s-sorry about that. I tend to get carried away with myself sometimes...heh heh..." Unsure of what should come from her maw now Nala had met the one she was going to assist on hunts, she placed herself beside Bright until she wanted to talk. If she still wished to speak to her after....the childish actions.

How long? Huh, well.... "I first arrived when I was a year old, long before Fori had become so popular like it is now. But....I had a dream with a glowing butterfly who could speak. Note to self: DONT EVER FOLLOW GLOWING, TALKING DREAM BUGS!!!" Icy blues opened in a worryful manner and waved both paws side to side, indicating it was no good. "When I woke, I was on the edge of a cliff. It took me an entire year since I joined to return. I know it might sound obsurd, but....that's what happened."

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
02-22-2016, 02:06 AM
Bright tilted her head as she watched the other she-wolf roll onto her back, a childish display, which wouldn't have seemed strange if she were indeed a child. The silver fox-coated woman had to wonder if Nala was quite young, although it was hard to tell precisely. Bright Moon simply shook her head as Nala tried to apologize for her silliness, clearly embarrassed. "No need to apologize," she assured the young woman, her tone still soft, "We all have our moments sometimes." She wished she were in a better mood, for she might have had a little laugh, but alas she could not drag herself out of her melancholy state of mind.

She perked to listen some more as Nala explained that she'd been in Fiori for some time, but she'd taken a strange journey in her dream, physically ending up elsewhere. She must have gone far in her sleep, chasing the butterfly she spoke of. Indeed, it did sound strange, but fascinating nonetheless. She had heard of pups sleepwalking for short distances, in fact she'd seen her own do it more than once, but she'd never heard of someone going so far. "Wow, you must have been gone quite some time - I've been here for a few seasons now," she commented, hoping something similar wouldn't happen to Nala again, "At least you're safe here in Fiori... just be careful if you see those bugs again."

Now she had to wonder about why Nala had really sought her out. She'd said she was looking for the Baroness. Did she need help hunting? Bright straightened up again. "Nala, were you looking for someone to hunt with?" she asked, flicking her ears, "I'd be glad to hunt with you, or help you if you need any tips." She had spent most of her time here hunting alone, so it would be interesting to collaborate with a pack mate. Maybe if she was lucky, Nala would have some tips or ideas for her too.

nalamimi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Kanwa
02-23-2016, 10:08 AM
Still a bit embarassed about expressing herself in such a immature way, her head sank below her haunches and pink blush still bold on the blank canvas that she was. It was nice to know the female she'd be working alongside could understand mortal emotions and humor. All that the albanistic Fiori girl could do was smile gracously before hopping onto the next subject of conversation or topic.

It had been an entire year since her unwilling leave of the pack that had taken her back, with a warning that there would be no third chance to break any falls. She thought of Fiori as more of a family than a group of strangers, so the angelicly pasty she-wolf would do anything to keep her alpha happy and stay within the ranks. Yeah....those insects were definetly a problem, so even out of slumber, her red flags would always flap around the colorful wings. "Heh, yeah! Definetly keeping an eye out for any more of those!" Hopefully, this might spark a bit of humor into their talk, but it might and might not. Nobody would be certain about who had a mind like hers.

Now came a topic of hunting. Tail raised up in ideas for hunts and she knew where some tubby turkeys would be most occupied in birthing seasons. Also, they had to stock up on food for the fall and winter. Seemed a bit early, but it whas what the idiodic fowl did. But something just wanted to get over and said. "Actually, Leo wanted us to meet, but I wouldn't mind going on a hunt! I know a great spot where these ugly birds hang out." A more cunning look plastered to her face in an almost sinister manner, imagining thousands of plans for an unlucky flock.

Bright Moon

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Ehrgeiz
03-07-2016, 12:50 AM
Bright was glad to hear that the younger woman would keep an eye out for tricky dream bugs, and wouldn't be going on any strange journeys because of them. She tilted her head, blinking silver eyes as the woman seemed to light up with interest at the idea of going for a hunt. She explained that Leo had only insisted they meet, but the woman seemed eager for a hunt anyways, even if it wasn't expected right now. Curiously, Bright perked a brow when Nalamimi mentioned knowing the whereabouts of some ugly birds to hunt. It had been quite some time since she'd hunted feathered prey, so her interest was piqued. "I haven't hunted birds in quite some time," she mentioned, standing and moving closer to Nala, "If you can lead the way, it would great to hunt together. I've done a lot of hunting by myself, but haven't hunted with the pack much, yet." It would be good to get into the habit of coordinating hunts with her pack mates more frequently. She knew it was required of her rank, if she wished to keep it, so she really ought to get busy doing more to maintain her rank, which she'd been quite proud of since acquiring it.