Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-18-2014, 04:38 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014, 01:07 AM by Soliloquy.)

i know that a love like this won't last forever

He had recently accompanied his brother on a travel up North. The two had gotten separated along their journey however and now Soliloquy decided perhaps it was simply best to return to the South and once more reunite with the rest of the family, Scorpion would surely return for his children after all. Soliloquy still personally wasn't sure what he made of them right now, though if they would only be useful beacons for summoning his brother to the family's temporary home then the young Destruction really couldn't complain.

He however wasn't about to rush back. He hadn't really gotten the chance to explore the lands much, upon arriving to Alacritia he had simply found his brother and followed his lead. Perhaps he could find somewhere interesting though, or more importantly something or someone interesting. Scorpion had frequently ran off for little breaks of his own, he only ever followed his brother's lead, it wasn't the easiest of examples to live up to he found but he was certainly going to try.

These lands didn't exactly count for much in the way of exploring however, he had certainly been here before. Of course though, he cared little about exploring the lands further anyway, his plan was mainly to take his time and see what the world would throw at him. Hopefully something far more interesting and thrilling than babysitting.

but i don't really mind i don't really mind at all

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-18-2014, 04:52 PM

She?d been doing a whole lot of nothing in recent weeks, she tried to be at her mother?s side every night but more recently she?d been going two and three nights between seeing her. She was a strong woman, and Isolde was growing older. She was independent, but still would find herself relying on the older Adravendi. Now though, her belly was full and her paws were restless. She?d find herself crossing the sparse hills, stride elegant as the grass kissed her belly and her coat was tousled in the breeze. Her dainty features would wash over the hills, gaze searching for anything of interest. She had no destination nor a plan.
Still as she travelled she couldn?t help to catch notice of a familiar scent, it was sweet and tempting just like his presence had been. Her eyes would fall on his tall frame as her nose caught his cologne. A shy smile would form on her lips as she pursued him, paws easily carrying her up his hill of choice. He smile would grow as she came within speaking distance, delicate lyrics offered to his back. ?Hey stranger.?

touch the stars

if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-18-2014, 05:06 PM

Luck was apparently on his side at that moment in time. Of the few people he had met in Alacritia, it was certainly fair to say that the russet girl had stuck in his mind the clearest. Even Scorpion had discovered her existence and though he hadn't seen Isolde since a little before that rather awkward conversation with his brother she certainly hadn't left his mind. He still wasn't entirely sure what he ought to do to make her his but that was the result he desired.

That familiar voice would meet his ears and he would pause in his meandering, head quickly twisting to look over his shoulder and body following the manoeuvre around till he was facing the other woman. A soft smile would grace his features, certainly glad to have crossed paths with her once more. This time though it appeared she had been the one to find him. Maybe she hadn't consciously sought him out though she certainly wasn't avoiding him, stood there before him now and offering a greeting. "And hello to you too."

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-26-2014, 10:24 AM

She had done little since their last meeting, hadn?t met anyone or had any adventures. She?d been safe though, her mother was there and other sparse family members. Her life was filled with boredom and thoughts of the boy that she?d just run back into. She?d find his gaze as he twisted around to look at her, her eyes taking in his whole form. Now she was closer to two years old than one, and even more so she would enjoy the appearance Soliloquy would boast. Her patterned russet form would draw closer to him, keeping herself just far enough away that they wouldn?t touch. ?I can?t believe I?ve run into you again.? She?d smile slyly, her body coming to stand parallel to him.

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-27-2014, 02:52 PM

Apparently he was doing something right. Isolde never seemed disappointed to see him, that much seemed rather apparent. It wasn't quite the reaction that he desired, but it was heading in the right direction, she had sought him out today after all and she was the one closing the distance between them. To be honest though he had wanted to see her again he hadn't ever been sure when, if ever, that would actually happen. It was surprising but definitely a pleasant one. "Well you have." He would respond simply. She had paused now, leaving a gap between them one that Soliloquy would now seek to close, stepping closer to her side hoping that she wouldn't retreat.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-27-2014, 05:18 PM

Her expression was vibrant, there were few others that would make her feel like Soliloquy did. She hoped she?d get to know him better, a relationship with him based solely on how attractive he was seemed rather ridiculous. Still, he didn?t give her much information. She didn?t know his story, or any of his plans for the future. She didn?t know anything about him, but that was one of the things that made her so fascinated with him. Even now he would respond simply as she moved next to him. However it wasn?t his words that kept her close to him, it was his simple actions. His touch, every time she?d met up with him they?d been close. She couldn?t deny she enjoyed it. He?d close the small distance between them and she?d feel her heart flutter at the close proximity. Isolde would lean into the touch and fight the urge to nuzzle up underneath his chin. "I have." She?d whisper, "What have you been doing since we last met?"

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-27-2014, 05:48 PM

To be honest beyond his family Soliloquy had never actually formed any sort of bond with anyone, there was plenty of time to change that still though and perhaps he would begin to form genuine connections with others. Othello after all had found herself somehow slotting somewhere in the family unlike many of the other girls that Scorpion had found here in Alacritia. There was a chance however that perhaps Isolde wouldn't like what she discovered about the boy before her now. His aspirations were unlikely to match up too well with hers though there was no way he was going to let that stop him from trying.

She would lean into his touch and he would place a kiss on top of her head as she began to speak once more. A question this time, enquiring what he had been up to. Exploring he supposed was the best way to describe his endeavours, accompanying his brother as they tried to find somewhere to settle the family. Yet another pack had let them down, perhaps the most disappointing part was that unlike Uroril, Covari had actually seemed to have held some potential for them and suddenly it had gone, no warning and no real explanations.

His efforts had been rather fruitless however, there was still no place to call home after all of it, not unless Scorpion had found somewhere whilst they had been apart. Actually there was some good of it all Soliloquy supposed, he had ran into Isolde once more. Was there a way to turn the conversation back to her, what would she want to hear? Scorpion had given him some advice but he still had very little idea on how to actually put it into practice. The affectionate little touches had clearly gone down well each time, but what could he say?

"Nothing interesting." He would remark simply. "Though I think things have gotten better now that I have found you again." So it wasn't a compliment on her beauty or anything else though he really wasn't sure how to smoothly slide such comments into the conversation. This attempt would have to do.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-27-2014, 06:08 PM

Deep down Isolde had no plans for the future, her mother seemed so lost with out Maverick even she was having a rough time guiding her daughter. She?d run off to her brother?s war call, and Isolde had stayed back. She didn?t know Syrinx and had no desire to see such a spectacle. Instead she?d put her attention upon what she could go out and find, and what she?d come across was Sol. She?d feel her lips peel back in a shy smile as he kissed her lightly, her tail would twitch with a silly nervousness. Her heart would jump into her throat at the excitement of his little touches.
He?d continue with his mysterious words, the answer to her question full of nothing to go off of. She still didn?t have any more clues as to who he was. However his words were charming and she?d feel a blush forming behind the white of her face. ?I could say the same for you.? Her life was so dull, but she felt so alive with him. Her heart was beating fast and her attention was completely seated on the boy next to her.

Speech

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-27-2014, 06:16 PM

If it wasn't too egotistical to say, it was already rather apparent to Soliloquy that he had made a rather good impression upon the russet girl. Despite all of his doubts perhaps Scorpion truly had been right and there was in fact an instinct within him, he hadn't quite figured things out yet but he hadn't made any major mistakes. He would place a few more little licks upon her head as he pondered his next step. Once more he had already gotten the contact down, she certainly didn't seem to mind it but it was those compliments he had to work on. Tell her she was pretty. Well there was nothing else to say he might as well give it a shot. "You are beautiful." Perhaps delivered a little bluntly, the words were spoken soft enough though surely could have been phrased better. He wouldn't take them back though and it was too late to change anything, he'd just have to wait and see where Scorpion's advice would get him.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-27-2014, 07:14 PM

Isolde was rather naive, but Soliloquy had charmed her well. The first kindness he showed her had forever created an image of good within her and the thought of him as anything but that would be difficult to drive away. She?d become further enthralled with him as he continued to caress her with his salmon tongue. Her stomach would erupt with butterflies as she held in a rather girlish giggle. Isolde would practically swoon with his surprising words. He?d whisper them sweetly, causing her face to become almost as red as her dainty ears which would fall back as she startled slightly. He thought she was beautiful? ?You really think I?m beautiful?? She?d ask sheepishly, she?d never really thought of herself like that. She was pretty maybe, but beautiful seemed like such a strong word. Her pale lips would show a soft smile as she tried to find his yellow stare. Her heart would try to beat out of her chest as she processed what he?d just told her.

speech

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-27-2014, 11:51 PM

Soliloquy was somewhat naive as well, in his own success it seemed. Evidently he hadn't gone too wrong, Scorpion had said not all liked to be touched so quickly and yet early on into their initial meeting he had laid by her side, those little kisses and nuzzles first appearing from him then. The fact that the kindness he'd displayed then, or at least that was how Isolde viewed it, hadn't settled in his thoughts really, he wouldn't question anything too much and would instead simply await her response to his compliment.

Whilst the delivery was probably far from perfect it seemed it had worked. She would seem somewhat shocked by his words though she hadn't moved away from him, simply twisted her head to look at him, questioning his compliment. "Yes." He would answer, there was no thinking about it. As he had swiftly informed his brother he thought that the russet girl was very attractive. Had she not realised this? Actually perhaps it made the result of these compliments all the better, she was so pleasantly shocked that he thought such things. A kiss now would be placed on her muzzle as she continued to at him, letting these little touches continue.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 09:15 AM

Soliloquy seemed a rather patient wolf, he seemed in no hurry to get anywhere. He?d taken time out of his day three times now to quietly spend the day with her. He?d find her gaze as she searched for his sun lit stare, reassuring her doubts about the previous compliment. She?d smile widely and feel her face throw up a whole new shade of red. Surely her nose had changed to pink by now. Before she could turn away in humble embarrassment he?d slip a kiss on her muzzle and she?d grow still once more. Her eyes would widen slightly as she felt her knees grow weak. A bell like giggle would chime from beneath her pale lips, the surprise that had shown in her eyes dissipating as they closed in enjoyment.
She?d want to purr at his touch, her tail would shift excitedly the elegant hairs brushing against the boy?s ankles. She?d try and return the affection, her muzzle slipping beneath his chin as she slid her nuzzles down into his neck. The feeling of his so close would become thrilling as her smile remained plastered to her face.

Speech

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-28-2014, 02:28 PM

She was rather embarrassed by the compliment it seemed clearly not used to such facts being pointed out. Soliloquy knew he was far from perfect all round though he knew he was rather attractive himself, the Destructions had come from a rather fine heritage after all it seemed that Isolde had as well, there were good looks in an abundance all around. The compliment had done the trick though it seemed she was certainly sticking around.

She would initially giggle at his licks though soon would join in with nuzzles of her own. The return of contact was certainly pleasing and would only spur him on further, the licks and nuzzles becoming more frequent now along her neck and towards her back. Dare he venture further yet? He'd wait a little longer, his desires were certainly starting to surface now but where hers, would she share the same urges he had?

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 04:23 PM

She was rather innocent still, her butterflies and blushing face really the only experience with love she?d been allowed. He made her feel so tingly, she had no intentions of leaving his side. Were he to run off it was likely that the russet marked girl would follow after his trail. As she nuzzled into his fur she?d feel his affections increase in intensity and frequency. He?d continue to stir the luxurious feeling within her, and odd sensation that was obviously connected to the butterflies and the electricity that he sent flashing over her skin.
She stutter slightly as he moved down her soft coat, though she could not make any words out. He?d fully capture her attention and steal the words from her mouth. He stopped before reaching her shoulders, this action would cause her an insatiable itch to cover them as he stopped before breaching out further. Why?d he stop? She?d whimper quietly, pushing herself closer to the handsome prince.

"Speech"

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-28-2014, 05:09 PM

He may perhaps have seemed a little more experienced though in reality Soliloquy had about as much familiarity with love as Isolde did and that certainly wasn't really anything to boast about. He knew what he wanted, where he longed for this all to lead to. The feeling of her contact now, the affectionate little touches they gave to one and other was certainly stirring emotions within them both and perhaps though far more innocently minded Isolde might begin to feel those same urges after all.

The momentary pause would leave her seeking more attention from him, the soft whimper and push against him would be enough for Soliloquy to realise that. He would still tread carefully for her sake and this certainly wasn't something he wished to rush either for that matter. His caresses would continue once more, leaving off from where he had just paused, touches trailing up and down her back.

To be honest he knew not how to move onto the next level if she wished to. She certainly didn't seem opposed to the idea but was she aware of that fact right now? How did he find out? Scorpion had told him he would figure it out though the Destruction boy was certainly struggling. Perhaps he would simply need to wait until she realised it herself or he had a better plan.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 05:41 PM

Really Isolde had no idea where this little relationship was going or even where she wanted it to end. She was still rather innocent, and had little to no idea about the feelings Soliloquy was presenting to her with his affections. The young Adrevendi girl only knew how delightful his soft touches and undivided attention felt upon her skin. She?d feel shivers run up and down her spine as he let himself massage her spotted back. Little hiccups of breath would catch at his careful touches, she could feel how attentive he was. His caution would not be lost on her, but how to elevate their experience was lost upon her. She could only enjoy what Soliloquy would do to her, and mirror the movements that made her want to squeal. As he moved over her curved spine she?d feel her restless feet dancing beneath her with two toned tail wagging behind her delightedly. Even if they couldn?t figure out how to continue she would be completely satisfied in his presence.

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-28-2014, 06:00 PM

She wouldn't stop him though neither would she encourage him to go any further. Isolde was certainly far more innocent than he was and even now would remain oblivious to the further pleasure they could bring to one and other. Once more he would trail kisses up her spine, pulling away from her enough to bring his lips to her ears. "Do you want more?" He would question, whispering the words into her ear "Will you be mine?" If his earlier compliment could have had a better delivery then the two little questions he presented her with now certainly could have been phrased in a better manner. It was surely the attempt at manners that counted though, and he would of course only move with her word, in the mean time he would continue to nuzzle her as he awaited an answer.

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-28-2014, 07:16 PM

.ooc. still short, sorry <3Again he?d run kisses up her spine and neck, her whole body would tingle as he relinquished his grasp, his lips leaving sweet lyrics on her russet ears. The quiet had overtaken her, but as his words were whispered she felt taken aback once again. More? ?What do you mean, more?? She?d ask delicately, the words barely an eager whisper as he continued his next question rendering her speechless again. He?d persuade her further as he continued his little nuzzle, she?d almost become completely caught up in them once again were the question not so heavy. ?Yes,? She?d say breathlessly in answer, she wasn?t sure if she wanted anything else than that. Her aspirations would crumble and any thoughts of her family had vanished. All that Isolde could see was the pale brute that had captured her attention.

Speech

Soliloquy

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-29-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-29-2014, 07:01 AM by Soliloquy.)

She questioned what he meant by more, confirming the fact that she certainly was far more innocent than Soliloquy. She was clueless, but he could educate her if she wanted. Of course he actually lacked experience himself, though Scorpion had faith in him, it was in his blood apparently and he certainly felt he was ready. And now Isolde would confirm with one simple word that she would be his. Would she come back with him when he returned to his family? He would have to wait and see, there were other matters to attend to now. To begin to show her what he meant by more. Once more the kisses would trail back down, though this time as he moved himself around her body. If she stopped him he would obey and so to give her time he would continue slowly in his actions.

-fade-

Isolde

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Vail
08-29-2014, 06:20 AM

She?d maybe briefly remember a small talk about where it was babies came from, but such words were long from her mind. They seemed to have nothing to do with these new sensations Soliloquy would offer up to her. She?d get caught up in the gentle touch as she answered him quietly, she?d become eager to see what he meant by more. Were there levels of enjoyment higher than what she?d attained, what did he have planned? Of course, the boy would not tell her, such would ruin the surprise, so his movements would continue but his form would not stay stoic as it had. He?d let her enjoy similar movements, the same nuzzles and kisses would be placed down her form. He was careful and slow with his movements, almost as though he was waiting for her to stop him. Isolde couldn?t imagine letting him stop now, she?d waded into uncharted waters but she wasn?t ready to go back. She?d shiver eagerly as his actions intensified, and he?d show her exactly what he?d meant by more.
-fade-

"Speech"