gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-02-2016, 03:10 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 03:29 PM by Lillianna.)
LillianA

She was... interested in the head officer position. She wanted it; wanted to work for it, and eventually, achieve that. But first thing was to talk to Bass about it - what she has to do in order to achieve her goals. It was also an excellent distraction from her dreams at night. Perhaps, whatever work she would have to do would tire her enough so no dreams would haunt her. Either way, a discussion would have to occur first.

Bass was often not at his den, so instead she would hop away from her den with little Farrym and make her way to where the mock-battle had been held. She tipped her head back and called for Bass; a request.

"speech"

Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-03-2016, 03:14 PM

He shuffled from his place in the plains, he had dosed off on a warm stone after doing patrol. The howl from Lillie woke him up, ears twitching as his head rose from the stone. A yawn parted his jaws, and he pulled himself to his paws and shook out his form. Mm, he had said that he needed to talk to her after everything went down when Finch was brought home. He was unsure if she had heard what he had said at her departure, and he wasn't in the best move to go over it. Grumbling to himself, he took a moment to tidy himself up before he moved to the thicket. Pushing through the tall grass, he found her where the mock war had been held, the grass still trampled from the fights. He gazed at Lillie with an even stare, dipping his head to her and her kitten. "We need to talk," he started as he came near her. He stopped a few paces away, staying standing as he tried to keep his emotions off his face. "Did you hear what I said before you left the area?" Bass asked, referring to what he had... pretty much growled at everyone.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-03-2016, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 03:29 PM by Lillianna.)
LillianA

Oh, joy. That was a definitely pleased look. And from the first words from his mouth, she knew that what she wanted to talk about would not be happening. Especially since he delved into what he said at Finch's. She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Joy, time to explain. "Yes. And I never left the area. I simply removed myself from the immediate vicinity because my presence was causing issues." Namely, to Sparrow. "I stayed the entire time." Her answer was said evenly, though the last part was a lot softer and quieter, her eyes focused on the alpha. "And if that is the subject of today, then I also have something I would like to bring up." Namely, Sparrow. Namely, the divide between Destructions and non-Destructions. The very issue that Harmony brought up and yet, she was the only one who listened apparently. Which was funny, because she had been the one least interested in hearing it. Regardless of how this meeting would go, she would need to remain calm, collected, and reasonable. No anger - outward anger, anyways - and definitely no annoyance or anything such as that.

"speech"

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-08-2016, 11:06 PM

He gazed at Lillie with a level stare, his lips twitching slightly when she spoke. It was obvious that her and Sparrow had something between them, he wasn't sure if it was one more than the other or what. Or if it was moody teen angst. He was about to comment on it when she spoke again, saying that she wanted to bring something up. A single brow rose, a look of caution crossing his features. "What is it that you want to say, Lilliana," he said slowly, his voice somewhat... indifferent. He wasn't sure what she wanted to say, but there was something about her tone that made him wary. It didn't sound like something that he would want to hear, and the male sighed softly. "Actually, before you speak, I do want to comment on what transpired when Finch came home," he started, taking control of the situation for a moment. "I appreciate you helping out with bringing Finch home, but I need to know what happened back there. Why did it all of the sudden turn sour? It would seem that as soon as Sparrow spoke up, the tension grew. Now, I don't know what happened out there when you found Finch, but I will no longer tolerate this bitterness between members." He fixed her with a good, narrowed eye gaze before he dipped his head, allowing her to speak once more.

"Speech"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-26-2016, 10:41 AM
A look of caution was clear on her alpha's face, and she felt a cool amusement at it. Wary? Needlessly. She was about to speak when Bass spoke again, and she closed her muzzle, listening quietly to his words. She nodded slowly to his words. Her issue had the same root as his did; it was easy to connect the two. She withstood his narrowed gaze with an even, neutral expression, appearing unfazed by the displeasure. "That has to do with what I wanted to discuss as well. It turned sour because I feel Sparrow should not have spoken. She did not arrive until well after Starling treated Finch - she did not know the whole situation and in fact made several inaccurate assumptions. In addition to that, when she called, she called for only Destructions." Lillianna sighed, shaking her head. "That... that is what I really had a problem with. What if I hadn't been summoned by Starling's call? I would never have known. You haven't called a meeting about it, and I would have found out by going by her den and hearing her whimpers of pain. This pack is not just made of Destructions, though I feel like that if you aren't a Destruction, you don't matter. That it doesn't matter who you care about. Finch is like family to me, and I care for her more deeply than I have any blood family of mine. And yet, when it comes down to it, I am not a Destruction and therefore the fact that I care doesn't seem to matter. That's also why I called for the pack in general, because what if there were other members who cared for Finch on a personal level that were not Destructions? They would not have known." She finally stopped, gaze flitting to the ground. She probably messed up somewhere, but damnit she knew she had a point. And if this was going to end up being a pack where only Destructions mattered, she wanted no part of it.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Bass

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-26-2016, 11:20 AM

Bass listened to Lillie's words, allowing her to explain her standpoint. He did not interrupt her, and at the end of her words he let out a sigh. He hoped that he had not shown this favoritism in his members, he would like to think that he was impartial to this. This is the reason that Harmony had called all the young ones together though, was it not? Pushing passed that, he settled on his rump and curled his tail around him. "Regardless of your thoughts, that was not your call to make. It would have been my decision to call the pack together. You made Raba think that we were under attack, and you stepped on my toes by thinking that its up to you to call everyone together. The reason why Sparrow called for just family, is because Harmony is our most skilled healer, I am her father and alpha, and her siblings have been out there the most looking for her. It doesn't mean that I did not want everyone to know, but I would have liked to be able to assess the situation before you decided upon yourself to call to everyone else," He shook his head slowly, trying to gather all of his thoughts before moving on. "Sparrow may have been the first to speak up, but do you not have a voice as well? If she was making false statements, you could have easily spoken up and corrected her. I would have not argued it, I would have welcomed any and all information. Perhaps Sparrow was just trying to take charge of the situation. Starling could have spoken up as well, but instead you both sulked off like children," he said, trying to be as gentle as possible. Bass felt like he was talking in circles, and he tried to put two and two together. So he fell silent, seeing what she had to say in reply to that before moving on.

"Speech"