Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
02-04-2016, 04:13 PM

The oaks were massive, the largest trees that he had seen in his entire existence. The trunks were wider than he was, which was saying something. Yellow and green eyes looked all the way up to see the very tops of the trees, her neck stretching to its limit at the attempt. This place was amazing, and so beautiful. Out of all the places he had explored, this one was the most precious. This would make an amazing home for a pack, in his mind. There were trees that had fallen over and had been hollowed out in the middle, the perfect area for dens. The ground was soft and covered in vines, cushioning his paws so that his steps were nearly silent. The large brown male wove around a few of the tree trunks, brushing his side against the bark. Gwen was considering making this place his own home, as well as reporting back to his pack. He even thought about calling Ayla here to show this to her, to see if she approved. But the beast shook his head, growling to himself. No, he didn't need his half sister's approval. She would probably just mock him and tell him that it wasn't good enough. His head shook back and forth again, and he just kept moving on. He would inspect this area on his own, he didn't need help from anyone.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
02-05-2016, 04:02 PM

This foreign place was interesting, even if it was unknown and a little bit scary. Then again Rivaxorus learned to understand fear, to learn from it and make sure he could protect himself at a later date. Gray tail flicking behind him, the large canine would use his nose to navigate. His purple and yellow eyes stopped, eye patch facing towards the now stranger. Curiously though, his pelt looked rather different then the ones he knew on Alacrita. There were no bright colors, solid or anything that would be considered something he had entirely seen before. The soft browns along side the darker, almost like fawn spots of a deer.

"Are you native to these lands stranger?" Rivaxorus would make sure to keep his distance. Lowering his massive head out of dear respect. Anyone deserved it, he knew he had to earn trust and earn respect. It wasn't going to be given easily by every stranger. After all the young one had a lot to learn, even if he was a bit smarter then he would like to be at this age. Life would still go on.

"Talk" "You" Think

Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
02-27-2016, 12:13 PM

He was interrupted from his thoughts by the sound of a voice behind him. Blinking slowly, he turned his head and looked at the tall brute. Well, he wasn't as tall as he was, but he was pretty close to his own massive height. His bi-coloured eyes narrowed slightly as he looked him up and down, carefully taking in his appearance. There was a splash of white on the man, but not a lot of the pale colour covered his body. It was the eyes that caught his attention, each one was a different tone. That was pretty rare in his homeland, his own eyes were one of the only things that gave him such a high rank. That and his ability to fight, that was. Dipping his head in greeting, he turned to fully face the other. A question was tossed in his direction, and slowly he shook his head. "No, I am not," he said softly, his accent tinging his words. "I am rather new to these parts, actually. I am seeking a home for my pack and family here," The tall brute took a step closer to the stranger, hesitating as he neared. He was used to striking fear in others, and he did not wish to do that now. "What about you, stranger? Where do you hail from?" He had not been here long enough to know the tones in the natives voice, this was only the third wolf that he had met since coming here.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-06-2016, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 03-06-2016, 05:16 PM by Rivaxorus II.)

The stranger didn't seem too threatening, that he was thankful for. As it stood this man too was exploring. Finding a home for his family and pack, a noble cause as it was. It made Rivaxorus smile a bit, well he couldn't really ask to be shown around then could he? He asked where he hailed from, well that was easy to answer yet hard at the same time. "The northern lands - I live in a pack to the east there." he answered truthfully. Seeing no need to deceive or really lie at the moment. Still he remained a fair distance away, comfortably so.

"My name's Rivaxorus, I'm here exploring as well. Just wanting to clear my head too." he would prefer his family living closer to Fiori now as it was. He was still unsure what he was going to do but that much was clear. As his gray tail flicked a bit, he certainly hoped this would not turn out as trouble for him.

"Talk" "You" Think

Gwenaël

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
player
03-06-2016, 06:03 PM

When the lad answered where he was from, the massive brute was taken aback. Blinking his eyes slowly, he narrowed them slightly as he studied the boy. He let his words truly sink in, brows knitting as he took in this new information. "There are more lands to the North?" he asked, the fact that he was not from here at all really showing. He hadn't even been here long enough to explore this plot of land, let alone know about a whole other section. "Just how large is this place?" he wondered out loud, somewhat mystified. His homelands were only a fraction of the size of this lower part, he couldn't even imagine a place being that large.

Turning his attention to the boy when he spoke again, he just nodded his head. He was still caught up on the fact that there was even more places to explore, a whole other world out there. Blinking his split coloured gaze into focus, he realized that the boy had introduced himself. "Pleasure, young Rivaxorus. I am Gwenaël Nikifor Gøran," he stated slowly, stumbling on the boy's foreign name. This was a strange place indeed, it never ceased to amaze him.

"Speech"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
03-21-2016, 03:26 AM

Riv thought his name was unique, but this male took the cake. Well that was no surprise since he was from another land. He felt his heart swell slightly with curiosity. It was interesting to find these kind of wolves here, and of course he expected him to be of a different culture. He would try to be careful about offending him. As he commented a almost rhetorical question he couldn't help but to let out a soft breathless laugh it was rather quiet. "Probably larger than even I think." he said for a moment. "Gwenael, it's an interesting name I like it." Rivaxorus was rather happy that he had run into a wolf like this here.

"I hope you are successful in finding a place for your pack and family - I'm trying to do the same but it'd probably be closer towards the pack I live in now." His head turned partially towards the direction back home. It was a long way there and he would have to be careful on his way back of course. He didn't want his family getting too worried about him running off.

"Talk" "You" Think