Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
02-12-2016, 11:38 PM

Sunlight sparkled off the surface of the lake as the late afternoon sun continued it's descent. Karabela reached out a paw and slapped the water just to watch the ripples move and swell across the lake's surface. It was far to early for there to be fireflies but there were plenty of mosquitos and other bugs to harass them. Raba hoped the breeze would pick up a bit. She glanced over her shoulder at her traveling companions. "So how have you two been anyway?"

Raba hopped up on the end of a fallen log and started walking along it, just missing stumbling as a rotting piece collapsed under her weight, tail flailing as she sought to keep her balance.

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
02-13-2016, 10:55 PM

When Karabela had finished her route of the thicket, he followed her to the lake she had spoken of. On first glance, the water appeared nothing out of the ordinary. It was pretty, he supposed, when the afternoon sunlight glimmered like sparkling diamonds upon the surface. Was that where the name had come from? Because it sparkled? Didn't every lake do that? "I'm alright," he answered the question with a nod.

It was the thought that counted, anyway. The taller female had been kind enough to invite them on a little expedition through the territory. Speaking of Raba, where was she? So absorbed in his thoughts, he swivelled his head around at the sound of dry wood crumbling beneath a heavy weight, finding no other than the fearless female upon a log. "What about you?" he turned the question back at her, giggling a little. "Feeling okay after...that?"

"SPEAK"

Lillianna

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
keanai

Famous
02-25-2016, 12:40 PM
Lillianna padded along contentedly with the other two wolves, tongue lolling out of her mouth. She pasued at the edge of the lake, much more high than it was prior, and touched the water with a paw. The sunlight sparkled in such a beautiful way; it was so stunning and peaceful. It would be even more peaceful when the moon would come out and shine, the stars reflected in the quiet ripples of the water. It wouldn't tkae long for Raba to say something, and Lillie would wait for Tinaro to speak. Alright, hmm? That was sort of in between in her mind. How curious. "I've been bo-" her words were cut off by a giggle when Raba starting flailing to regain her balance. "Brilliant, Raba," she teased, grinning.
Note: Lillie has scars over her right eye and down her cheek. She also has scars under her chin and on her jaw. Her tables and art will most likely not reflect this. Unless it is specified otherwise, assume Lillianna is accompanied by her companion.

Karabela

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
03-26-2016, 03:19 PM
ooc: sorry for the wait!

Karabela managed to avoid face-planting and she quickly skirted around the log, tail flagging before she turned back to her companions with a sheepish grin. “I guess I’m not a pup anymore.” She chuckled as she turned to Tinaro. “Couldn’t be better! It’s a nice day, I’m out exploring with friends. Who could ask for more?” With a grin she raced into the lake, barking loudly and sending a pair of mallards soaring into the sky. Haha, birds! Trotting out of the water she shook out her coat. “So what have you two been up to lately? Anything interesting?”

""
[Image: qqwoqe.png][Image: karabelas_by_nnightcrawler-dais5gp.png]
[Image: k1dtly.png]
I'll take my throne, lay it on a mountain and make myself a king

Tinaro

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Varda
03-29-2016, 02:03 AM

The younger female managed to stop herself from falling, and instead she skirted around the log beaming a sheepish grin. It didn't end there. The tall lass decided to run into the lake, scaring a flock of peaceful mallards. Oh, the poor birds. Were they even going to have a proper conversation or would the other two just watch what Raba did next? As she emerged from the lake, shaking her pelt in the process, they finally settled into a conversation. Right, where were they? Ah yes, he was thinking of what to reply to her inquiry. He wanted to give a bright answer, not one that ended the chat right there. "Oh, nothing too eventful," he answered, flashing a small, toothy smile. "Just working on getting that promotion."

"SPEAK"