size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
02-23-2016, 01:43 PM
So it looks like kat is mostly going to be falling off the face of planet alacritis so i needs some help. I have no idea what to do with 18+ chars right now and its gonna be even worse being phone bound.

My rogues will probably just go into limbo since most of them don't have an required posts they'll need to make.

I'd like to really thin out my pack wolves, especially those i have more than one char in. I've already thought about having Novel travel to Ahlon so I don't have to worry about getting those posts in. Elias I'ma try and keep active. Been trying to figure out what I want to do with Revenge since he's been like the biggest wet noodle. I'd like to try and keep up with Rhythm and Rhyme though.

Ganja might need to back out of celestial but I'm going to attempt to keep up with Arkay. And then Neith and Eisleif both will stay in Yfir to the best of my ability. Most everyone else is probably going to slow way down. I"m going to attempt to get Ember's profile done and up before the dead line and Gaia will likely be as active as she's been which is barely =[

I'm trying to be honest with myself about who will get phone posts and who wont, so if you really want a post from me please feel free to pm me. Send a link though! I'll be phone bound here soon. Please if you have any ideas about scarcity plots for any of my characters let me know! <3 You guys rock and I'ma miss you ;-;

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
02-23-2016, 01:56 PM
It'd probably be best if we said Novel went to Ahlon to get some closure with her family (now that Ara knows what happened to her parents). Ara can spend some time alone, albeit a bit begrudgingly, and maybe grow a bit while she's gone

Jaelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-23-2016, 01:57 PM
Maybe we can readopt Rev out? I would like him to stay active with Mercy.

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

02-23-2016, 02:06 PM
@Nyx time for all the momma ara and hymn threads. do you wanna have a leaving thread?

@eve Maybe? I'd have to really love the app and i'm worried there wouldn't be much interest with all the adopts that have been going on

Voltage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
02-23-2016, 02:22 PM
I need to get wispy done. It's okay if gaia is super heavily inactive <3

Jaelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
02-23-2016, 02:29 PM
It's up to you love! I would personally just like Rev to be more involved in Mercy's life, but I totally understand either way. :)

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.

Estelle

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-23-2016, 10:22 PM
Hymn is joining Fiori to be with his mothers but he'd also stay there with Ara while Novel travels away.

Uh Luck's not gonna know what to do without Bacc to help guide her for a while but if say a wound got infected she'd have a reason to sorta stick around him. If not she's more likely to wander though she'd keep coming back to visit.

Estelle only has a rudimentary understanding of the common language, her mother tongue is French

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Rhyme I

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

02-24-2016, 01:25 PM
i'm down with infected wound theory, it'll give me a better excuse for being slow with him. Hole him up in a cave somewhere for him to recover.