Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
02-23-2016, 09:38 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2016, 09:43 PM by Nyx.)

Aki and Sabine's sister is up for adoption! She's Sabine's twin sister, but her name and personality need to be changed. She left their family around the same time as Sabine and they've been wandering around Alacritia ever since. Her old account is here but the name and personality must be entirely changed.

Her personality is pretty open. Both Aki and Sabine are extremely independent, and waver somewhere in the middle of the spectrum in regards to being good vs. evil. This sister in particular was not raised to be malicious though her siblings tend to be a bit selfish. They are also pretty spiritual and free-spirited, raised to be poly amorous with a big emphasis on freedom. I will say that I wouldn't expect her to be the "settle down in a pack and have lots of kids" kind of character.

A good idea of what the Jarvelas are like can be found here (definitely read this!) Note the focus on worshiping reindeer and the focus of nature in their religion.

Female Finnish names

Code:
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]:
[b]Other[/b]: Feel free to include any interesting ideas you have about the dynamic between the family, etc.

Zisa

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-04-2016, 02:46 PM
Name: Aakusta Jarvela

Personality: If her sister is the fiercer one, Aakusta would be the one that tries her best to not let anyone annoy her. She is surprisingly calm, not all that similar to her twin, personality-wise. However, there is one thing that keeps her from doing anything she doesn't want to. Aakusta is a free spirited female, and none shall tell her what to do.

Other: I plan on having her kinda stay with her family if I get her. She'll not be around all the time, sure, but she'll try and get back to them.