Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
08-17-2014, 05:30 PM

Guinevere was missing. His aunt was older than he, certainly should be able to look after herself but still he couldn't help but wonder where she had gone. Perhaps she was visiting his mother and siblings, it made sense he supposed though why she would have left so suddenly without telling her friend Dhiren apparently was a little troubling. She would be fine, she had to be but Kismet made a mental note to keep an eye out for her anyway.

Now though the boy wasn't sure what to do with himself. Perhaps it was time to go and find Warja once more and so with that thought in mind he would begin to make his way West once more. There had been a lot of news around Alacritia as of late, though one thing the young Adravendi had no heard of was the end of Covari or the start of Secretua. The two were fortunately both this side of the lands though, he'd find her sooner or later even if he had a surprise when he neared what he expected to be the Covari lands.

There would of course be delays in his travels, rest was required and that was the plan for now. At least it had been until he took notice of the shrine and the strange glow that seemed to be coming from the water. Rest was out of his mind once more, intrigued by this oddity he would move closer to investigate.

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-19-2014, 08:29 PM

Having squared everything away with her family (which did not include telling them where she was going), Warja had decided it was time for a meet up with Kismet. She had much to tell him; quite a bit had changed since they'd last spoken. The fall of Covari, if it could be called that, and the creation of Secretua under her father's rule were the main two, but she had other things to discuss with him.

With her friend in mind, Warja had stood at the border of Fern Gulley looking out over the rogue lands...and realized she had no idea where to start. How he'd always managed to find her was beyond the fae. Really, he made it look easy, and so, with the daunting task of tearing apart Alacritia for one wolf in mind, she had set out. Later, with much luck and many dead ends, when her gaze finally fixed upon his familiar form, she was filled with relief.

That feeling was quickly replaced with mischief. The boy's eyes were fixed on the water before him and Warja decided the opportunity was too good to pass up. She crept to his left, coming at him from behind. Warja moved across the terra with panther-like stealth, letting her whole world narrow until there was nothing but his fluffy rump before her. The yearling scarcely breathed for fear of alerting him to her presence.

When at last she was no more than a few wolf legnths away, Warja flung herself at him, aiming to rush up on his left side and give him a fright. "Boo!" she screamed, following the word with a cackle. "Didja miss me?"

Speaking -
-Thinking

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
08-27-2014, 06:12 AM

It was luck more than anything else really. There hadn't ever been much skill in tracking his friend down though the young Adravendi male was incredibly thankful that somehow fate would continue to put them in the same place. There weren't many wolves beyond his family that he could say he was close to and these days it seemed that he found himself feeling closer to Warja than anyone else.

Warja had a habit of attempting to frighten Kismet, whether though potentially ridiculous plans to help him, strange underground passageways with boiling lava rivers or now a simple attempt to sneak up upon him. She would be successful once more, attention fixed upon the strange glowing water his other senses would lessen their focus upon the world, mind ignoring any small sound he heard and nose not picking up his friend until she was practically at his side.

For a moment his body would tense as she landed beside him with her shout. Mismatched gaze would swiftly fall upon the suspected threat as he twisted to face her and before growl could sound his body language would rapidly change once more, a look of joy breaking out across his features as he realised that it was Warja. This certainly wasn't his favourite of her greetings but of course he had missed her, and would simply nuzzle her in a far more affectionate greeting to demonstrate this fact. "Of course."

Warja

Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-31-2014, 09:28 PM
OOC: "potentially ridiculous" my inner Warja scoffs at this xD

As she'd hoped, Warja got a reaction. He started, head snapping around to face her and by the time his eyes were on her a huge grin had split her features. She was beyond happy to see him, happier still that she'd found him instead of the other way around. The young medic cackled again, thoroughly pleased with the reaction she'd gotten. The only thing that would have made it better was if he'd uncharacteristically squealed. That would have sent her rolling and/or made her bust a gut.

He'd greet her and in return Warja would move to bump her shoulder against his. "I thought it was about time I found you," she said, grinning up at him. Following the order of things, that put him in charge of this visit's adventure, right? Warja was more than willing to do the following for once and the boy traveled so much that he had to know of some really interesting places.

The strange water finally caught her attention and Warja's eyes widened modestly. "Oh, whoa!" She stepped closer, peering into the glowing liquid. " I wonder what makes it do that."

Speaking -
-Thinking

Kismet

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Novella
09-01-2014, 06:10 PM

Fortunately there had been no girl squeal or even a more macho call of surprise. At least Warja would have been the only witness but something told him any such reaction would have been rather difficult to live down and likely would have caused him some torment for a little while. Kismet was lucky this time however, and Warja left disappointed by his rather mild reaction.

He would simple grin at her comment and certainly have no complaints with it. He'd be happy with her finding him far more often than they managed to locate one and other. "I'll agree with that." He would respond simply. "What took you so long?" He'd add teasingly though of course he was just as guilty of leaving large gaps in between their meetings.

As Warja caught sight of the water and moved closer to get a better look Kismet would suddenly be reminded of the strange glowing liquid. Warja had certainly distracted him for a moment and the mystery of the shrines would be cast aside for his dearest friend. Now though she was intrigued and his attention would return to them. "I don't know. I was just starting to try figure it out when you appeared."