Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
02-24-2016, 12:17 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016, 03:43 PM by Leo.)
One of Leo and Svetlana's sons is up for readoption. His design can stay the same if you'd like since I made it, but that's up to you. He can basically be a blank slate for you to create from as far as I'm concerned. Here is a link to his current profile. He comes with four inches of extra height if you would like to use them, which can be found here. The name and personality should be changed to whatever you'd like for them to be. All of the pups took the last name Adravendi since Leo and Svetlana were married and it was discussed at the time that she would be taking his name, but I'm not sure if that was ever changed on her profile.

Keep in mind that he is being raised in a very neutral to light aligned pack around a family that is very close so that should play into his personality. He has three siblings: Roza played by myself, Heather played by Riv, and Elias played by Kat. It's still up in the air as to what is going to happen with Svetlana at the moment so she will be played as missing until that is figured out. I will be playing this pup that is up for adoption as either sick or just hanging around with his siblings or something until I choose a new player.

Here's a code for you to fill out if you are interested:
Code:
<b>OOC name:</b> (your name obvs)
<b>Name:</b> (last name Adravendi)
<b>Appearance:</b> (100 words plz, bonus points if you have a ref)
<b>Personality:</b> (150 words plz)

And here is some designs that were in the original adoption thread (some of them might be from the Amathena litter that Leo fathered, idk) for you to either use or get inspiration from. Also, if you would like for me to help you make a new design I would be happy to.  

Mortar

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
02-24-2016, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 02-24-2016, 02:53 PM by Mortar.)
Ughh, why is this so tempting! I might Fill out an app for this soon xD
[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]

Selíni

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
02-24-2016, 05:08 PM
OOC name: Lolaf
Name: Quentin Adravendi
Appearance: 

[Image: T2LD96o.png]

Quentin bears the markings of his royal birth. He is bearer of royal blood on both sides and it shows. Though perhaps less so in his frame than anywhere else. He is a slightly more rotund wolf than some, bearing some childlike chubbiness to his form. This he will keep forever though he will grow to be a bit more evenly proportioned as time goes on.  He will stand 34 inches falling just short of being considered large. Due to his slightly bigger width he will weigh 180 pounds.

It is no more obvious of his royal upbringing than in Quentin’s coat. He bears the genes of his mother and father plain upon his pelt. The base of his coloring will be a soft cream color, light enough that it’s almost white in shade. Breaking the pristine color is a russet color that speaks of his Adravendi heritage. It marks his face in the classic Xanilov mask. It rises up from his nose and upon reaching his eyes break into three branches. The first two move out and color the tops of his eyes on either side, stopping at the corners of each eye, while the third branch reaches his forehead and rounds itself out. This color also marks his body. It spread out from his shoulders and curves down to just above the elbow of his forelegs before pulling back and up, curving upwards along his sides before once more moving down his back legs to the end of his haunches and coloring the entirety to his tail.

The second color to mark him is an ashen grey which colors the undersides of each eye, completing the mask. It also marks three of his paws. On his right forepaw it spreads up from his toes to his ankle, while on his hind paws it marks his toes.

His eyes are a deep blue, dark as a deep pool of water. 

Personality:

What the boy really wishes is to be like his father. Quentin wants so very much to be as regal and as kingly as his father. As a child this will lead to him copying the man, he will learn to walk with his head held high. He will look for all the world as a wolf with a regal bearing. As the boy grows this will turn more into an ambitious drive to stand as an equal with the man than to embody him perfectly.

That is not to say he will ignore anyone else who isn’t his father; that’s simply not true. Quentin aside from having high ambitions will also seek to be friends with anyone he stumbles upon and his family will forever and always be the first thing he gives his loyalty too. He will be a loud and boisterous one if not a little well-spoken for a child.  

Because of his drive Quentin will struggle when faced with failure. He will take it hard and may suffer with being able to recover from it. He will hold himself to a higher standard than he does anyone else, not because he believes himself to be better but because he sees it as the only way to achieve his goals. When he makes mistakes, and he will, it will be a demoralizing blow to the boy.

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Kyung%20siggy%20image_zpsbu5zphzo.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png]

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
03-02-2016, 02:47 PM
Weeeeeeell I guess I've let this sit long enough! Looks like Lolaf will be adopting Quentin! Congrats! ^^ You can go ahead and get his account set up and stuff as soon as you can.