build
player
08-17-2014, 01:36 PM
b]Out-of-Character Name:[/b] Pandia
How did you get here?:Me was here before o.o

Character's Name: Pyrros
Season of Birth: Spring
Adult Height: (in inches) 35 inches

Appearance Description: Standing at 35 inches this creature is quite large in addition to this his form is packed with muscle he gained though running and hunting, these muscles are covered with a thick but light pelt due to being born in the spring months in addition to this the pelt is made up of a mix different colours. the main colour of his pelt is white before a cloche of black covers about half of his body and around his face before a few light brown bits occur were the pelt thins out around the mussel and legs. his orbs are deep honey shade and seemed more enhanced and deeper due to the dark fur around his eyes-

Edit by Mouse: Fixed title.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-17-2014, 02:00 PM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2014, 02:01 PM by Evelyn.)
Did you purchase his height? Because characters are only allowed to reach 36 inches here without being paid for.

Your appearance is shy a few words, it should be 100.

Also, please fill out the "Played By" Section

My focus needs more focus.

Pyrros

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-17-2014, 02:57 PM
Woopsy !!

Re do: Standing at 35 inches this creature is quite large in addition to this his form is packed with muscle he gained though running and hunting, these muscles are covered with a thick but light pelt due to being born in the spring months in addition to this the pelt is made up of a mix different colours. the main colour of his pelt is white before a cloche of black covers about half of his body and around his face before a few light brown bits occur were the pelt thins out around the mussel and legs. his orbs are deep honey shade and seemed more enhanced and deeper due to the dark fur around his eyes-

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-17-2014, 03:16 PM
please change the original post, and can you change the topic to your characters name please?

My focus needs more focus.

Pyrros

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-17-2014, 03:27 PM
Original post is changed, and I cant change the topic name...

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 03:51 PM
It still says 39 inches.

Mouser

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2014, 02:48 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]