Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-04-2016, 07:40 PM

Lush grass tickled her legs as she padded softly through the plain. She had no idea where she was but it was warm, quite warm, and everything smelled so wonderful. She could pick out the scents of familiar plants, some useful for medicines, and others that just smelled nice. She could even pick out the scents of elk and deer as well as rabbit and mice. The wind was a helpful aid as it ruffled her fur and carried along these scents to her sharp nose.

The scent of a stream was what caught her attention though. So she picked her way to the water, until she heard it running softly over its bed, and paused when she felt her toes briefly touch the stream. A huff left her lips as she briefly wondered what a stream actually looked like before she dipped her head to drink from the water.

When she was done she raised her head, dark tipped ears flicking back and forth as she listened to the sounds around her, before she took a seat near the water. She could still hear many things, the sound of deer and mice running through the fields and maybe even a rabbit too, as well as the chirps of birds and other tiny wildlife. The deer were what she was most interested in. She'd never caught one by herself, probably never would, but she could somewhat picture herself doing it. Course she didn't have any clue what a deer actually looked like, she failed to be able to picture it in her head, but it was still a happy thought nonetheless. One that made her feel better at least due to the fact she had no earthly idea what to do with herself at the moment.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-04-2016, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2016, 10:00 PM by Archelaus.)

Archelaus had no idea what he was doing either. Exploring, maybe? Anyways, the silver male thought it was kind of nice here even if he didn't want to admit it. He wasn't sure what he would find out here except for  a few plants that someone could use. The giant boy had to admit that herbs and healing did not interest him all that much. Well, not much interested him learning wise because he knew he was already the best he could be! His family didn't need to practice skills.

Archelaus' ears pricked when he heard the trickle of a stream nearby, and his ruby gaze turned towards the source. He wasn't really sure how close it was, but maybe there was something his family could use nearby? His gray paws carried him towards the stream, Archelaus ignoring the fact that he didn't really know what plants were useful. He'd know them when he saw them, right? As he got closer, his gaze rested upon the female, sitting with her ears flicking back and forth as if listening for something.

Archelaus made his way towards her, his paws brushing against the grass. The male wasn't a tiny thing, so of course he made some noise as he moved closer. When he grew close enough, he spoke, loud enough for her to hear him. He wasn't aware of the fact that the female was blind, but he didn't want to startle her. "Hey you." Well, it would work at least. Hopefully.

"Speech"
[Image: Z6bvUpf.png?1]

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-04-2016, 10:37 PM

Her ears finally caught something of interest that wasn't a deer or other animal of prey. It sounded like a large... something at least. She couldn't smell it yet but it sounded like it was coming towards her. She still sat facing the stream waiting for whatever it was. It didn't sound like Calder, he didn't walk that loudly and his paw steps certainly didn't sound like that either. Curiosity was driving her absolutely insane and she couldn't help but wonder if it would just end up being something that wanted to try to eat her. She wasn't exactly the biggest thing around either. She wasn't too confident in her fighting skills either. She'd definitely have to talk to her brother about that if she was going to be out wandering on her own.

"Hey you."

Well the thing that had arrived happened to be a wolf. Big surprise... she almost huffed to herself. She could already see how this was going to go. If they were friendly they'd talk to her and it'd be introducing themselves and then the sudden realization that she was blind and then her mood would sour and that would be about it. Well that was her thoughts on it anyways. She wasn't always optimistic. She didn't necessarily appreciate being alone, but it was better than the alternative. She was blind, not completely helpless.

"You didn't have to say that. A deaf wolf would have even heard you approach."

She said softly, lacking even an attitude that the words should have had. She turned to "look" at him her ears pointing forward. Her nose twitched as she took in his scent. He smelled like a loner. That was a bit of a relief at least. Pack wolves were strange to her.

"I do have a name though. It's Armai." Her tone was softer this time.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-04-2016, 11:44 PM

The female said that a deaf wolf would have heard him approach, and Archelaus hid his faint irritation at the female. A few pawsteps would bring him closer, and he would realize just how small the female was compared to him. Not only that, but when she turned he noticed her purple eye were slightly clouded. So, the female was blind? Archelaus didn't say anything about it, because it was something the female already knew. She spoke up again, saying that she had a name and that it was Armai. When he spoke, he would keep the volume mostly the same, lowering it a little. "Archelaus Armada."He greeted, falling silent after those two words. He wasn't really quite sure what to say to the-.

"So what happened to you?"

Well, the silver male wasn't acting like he had been taught to right at the moment. But the female didn't seem to have any visible scars, and Archelaus was positive that there would be some kind of scar if the female had been attacked. With those words out of his mouth, Archelaus turned his ruby gaze to the stream. Well, he had made things awkward hadn't he? Of course, he wouldn't show the fact that it was probably going to end up on a bad note. Unless the female, Armai, didn't get angry. Even her first words to have hadn't really sounded that bad. Archelaus continued to stare at the flowing water close to his paws. He was silently regretting even asking the question by now.

"I mean, you don't have to tell me." This was just making him feel worse. Pushing down the guilty feeling, the silver male would wait for any kind of response.

"Speech"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 12:05 AM

She really wish she could see the reaction on his face at her words. It made her feel at least a little bit better even if she'd been just a little bit rude at the beginning. Thinking of his face she couldn't help but wonder what he looked like. He was obviously pretty large by how he'd shown up, not unless he was just super tiny and really stomping, but she highly doubted that. What color was he? What markings did he have, if any? She'd have to ask him later... assuming he didn't leave at this point.

"Archelaus Armada."

Well he was introducing himself at least. That was a good sign that she hadn't driven him away. And the conversation hadn't even turned to her eyes.

"So what happened to you?"

And here we go. She thought to herself.

She remained silent for a moment trying to come up with the perfect words to explain it. There was no grand tale of battle. About how she'd fought all she could and lost her eyes. If she did she'd probably at least have some cool scars to go along with the story. But no, nothing that wondrous and adventurous. At least explaining would be rather short since there was nothing spectacular to tell.

"I mean, you don't have to tell me."

She couldn't help but grin softly. She didn't need to see to feel the awkwardness hanging in the air. She found amusement in his awkwardness though. It seemed he'd stuck his foot in his mouth there. He just couldn't help but let curiosity get the best of him. Oh well. She'd seen this coming so she might as well enjoy herself. He didn't seem so bad.

"I think life just decided to play this giant joke on my father. Must have thought it'd be funny to make me blind just to throw it in his face." Okay that sounded a bit bitter. "I was born this way, so I'm sorry there's no wonderful battle story to tell."

Walk, "Talk" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-05-2016, 12:39 AM

Archelaus was starting to think Armai was about to leave until she spoke, her voice sounding a bit bitter at first. "I think life just decided to play this giant joke on my father. Must have thought it'd be funny to make me blind just to throw it in his face." At her words, Archelaus turned his ruby gaze to her listening as she continued. "I was born this way, so I'm sorry there's no wonderful battle story to tell." Archelaus hesitated for a moment, wondering if he should tell her that he didn't, either. After a few minutes of debating, he made up his mind. With a soft sigh, he spoke, one corner of his jaw almost twitching into a half smile. He wasn't exactly sure why. "It's fine. To be honest, I don't have any stories to tell either." His brother did, though. Archelaus wondered how he had gotten the scar.

Shaking his head, Archelaus would push thoughts of his brother to the back of his mind for the moment. Maybe when he joined his family's pack he could ask how Bacchus was doing since the fight. For now, though, he would focus on talking to his possible friend.
"Speech"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 01:06 AM

She seemed to have shocked him into silence. She was positive she would have heard him leave so she was pretty sure he was still there. She supposed she probably could have chosen better words but it was a bit too late to take it back now. Oh well. There really was only two ways it could go. He could decide he hated her company or they'd continue on with their awkward conversation. Judging by his silence though she'd get the chance to ask him a few questions that were nagging at the back of her head like an itch she couldn't quite scratch.

"It's fine. To be honest, I don't have any stories to tell either."

She smirked at this. At least she wasn't the only one. "How old are you anyways? You sound kinda young."

Well that wasn't exactly the first thing she wanted to ask him, but it was definitely one of the questions. She was already compiling the list in her head. What color was he? What did his eyes look like? What did he like to do for fun? Where was he from? There we soooo many questions.

"So what are you doing out here anyways?"

Walk, "Talk" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-05-2016, 01:32 AM

Archelaus felt a little bad about his choice of words from earlier as well, but at him admitting he didn't have any battle stories, he noticed Armai smirk. In a way,although the conversation was awkward, Archelaus was enjoying it more than he would have thought he would. He was glad that Armai hadn't left at his first question and the way he had worded it. Of course, she could still leave if he did anything to offend her. Armai would ask how old he was saying that he sounded kinda young. "I guess I am kinda younger. I'm two." He would allow a smile to stretch across his jaw.

Armai's next question was asking what he was doing out here and this one would be harder to answer.

"I'm......Not really sure. I guess I'm exploring some before I go to my family's pack." That was the best answer he could come up with at the moment. "And what about you?"

"Speech"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 01:57 AM

"I guess I am kinda younger. I'm two."

Her guess would have been that he was around two or three so this made her happy. It was nice to know someone her age that wasn't either one of her mean older siblings or a jerk. This guy... well he was a bit awkward but that was okay. She could deal with awkward at least. It was better than him be an asshole. Now that she couldn't handle. It was a refreshing change for a bit. That and she'd get to hopefully ask all the questions she wanted without getting told to shut up or have some other foul language shouted at her.

"I'm......Not really sure. I guess I'm exploring some before I go to my family's pack."

So he had family in a pack? This got her attention. Ears swiveled forward at these words as she wondered what pack he had family in. He'd said he was an Armada, she'd heard that name before but she couldn't recall enough information for it to be useful. She could just ask really. Why wasn't he with his family now though and why didn't he smell like a pack? Had something happened? She had too many questions. She supposed she'd answer his first though.

"I suppose I'm just enjoying my freedom for a while. It's nice to be alone with the flowers. I'm pretty sure I passed by a few that smelled familiar that could be used for medicinal uses. Relaxing sounded like a better idea than finding plants though so here I am." She said with a smile. "So what color is your fur and eyes? Describe yourself for me. I gotta know." Well she didn't have to but she really really wanted to know.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-05-2016, 02:28 AM

Armai would explain why she was here by herself, saying that she was looking for plants but thought that relaxing would be better. Archelaus had to agree with her. With all that had been happening, things hadn't really been the same. The silver male wished that he hadn't left, or his other two brothers. Maybe it would have been better if Bacchus would have just joined instead of trying to take Fiori. He was strangely proud, of course, but he didn't know how this would make things turn out when he tried to join.

Her next words would be her asking Archelaus to describe himself, and his words were more hesitant. He wasn't sure how to describe himself, exactly. He had never had to. But he could try.

"Well, I.....I'm mostly a gray color, and there's some darker gray on my face and three of my paws. My forth paw is white. And my eyes are red." The male doubted he had done that good of a job describing himself, but he had still tried his best. Hopefully it would be good enough.

"Speech"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-05-2016, 02:52 AM (This post was last modified: 03-05-2016, 02:53 AM by Armai.)

"Well, I.....I'm mostly a gray color, and there's some darker gray on my face and three of my paws. My forth paw is white. And my eyes are red."

She smiled at his words, chuckled even, as he described himself. Well describing was probably the wrong word since he wasn't exactly very in depth. It was okay though. It sounded like he had a really simple design to him so there probably wasn't too much to explain. Red eyes though! She couldn't actually picture what red looked like but she liked to imagine it was a pretty color. Color aside though he could have said how tall he was... how buff he was. Was he buff? Or was he just skinny and tall? Was his fur soft and fluffy or thin and course? She could have asked him but he sounded like it was uncomfortable talking about himself.

So instead she smiled. "Well thank you. You sound like you're nice to look at." She paused for a moment before asking in a quieter, less sure, tone. "What do... what do I look like?"

She'd never asked anyone before. Zola had always been so mean to her as a child and she'd never thought to ask anyone else. Especially not her father... she'd avoided him at all costs when she could. She was already a disappointment as it was. He'd made that painfully clear. She'd always been curious about what she looked like though. What color was she? She knew she was thin and she knew what her fur felt like. Knowing what she felt like though would never tell her what she actually looked like. It couldn't hurt to be curious, right?

Walk, "Talk" Think

Archelaus

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-06-2016, 01:02 PM

Archelaus knew that he hadn't really described himself all that well. The problem was that he wasn't sure how to describe himself. At Armai's words, saying that he sounded very nice to look at, Archelaus ducked his head. Armai asked what she looked like, and Archelaus took a moment to try and figure out how to describe her. Maybe it would be easier to describe her, but the gray male doubted that it would be. After a few moments, he would speak, his voice a little quieter. "Well, to start off..." He trailed off for a moment, uncertain how to describe Armai. "You're very pretty."

Well, he had just said that. Even more embarrassed, he lowered his head even more, trying to hide the fact that he was so embarrassed.

"You're smaller than me, but I'm taller so..." He trailed off again. "You have gray on you, too, and it gets kinda lighter. Your ears have a darker gray on them. You have lighter markings on your face and some darker gray too. Your paws are a darker gray, and your tail tip is a light gray." He would stop for a moment. "Your eyes are a light purple color."

"Speech"

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-06-2016, 09:12 PM

Now that she thought about it, she probably shouldn't have asked him what she looked like. It was an awkward question to say the least and it seemed like she was doing a pretty good job at making everything awkward. He stayed silent for a moment and she was almost sure that he just wasn't going to answer. He finally spoke, a little quieter this time, but she was pleased he was going to answer. She was more than a bit curious.

"Well, to start off..." .... "You're very pretty."

She felt heat flood to her cheeks and moved her head down as she shuffled her front paws. She'd just asked for what she looked like. She hadn't expected him to say she was pretty. It was a little bit embarrassing but it was also a good feeling at the same time. She'd never expected to be considered beautiful by anybody. She wasn't exactly used to being given compliments. It was nice.

"You're smaller than me, but I'm taller so..." She perked her ears up at this. How small was she compared to him? "You have gray on you, too, and it gets kinda lighter. Your ears have a darker gray on them. You have lighter markings on your face and some darker gray too. Your paws are a darker gray, and your tail tip is a light gray." ... "Your eyes are a light purple color."

She mused over these facts. Gray was a similar color to black, right? That was a little bit helpful. It was nice to finally have an idea of what she looked like. She found it interesting that she was gray like him. She smiled softly at him, hr head raising towards his direction again.

"Well thank you Archelaus." She paused for a minute, deciding to change the subject to something a little less awkward this time. "Do you wanna do anything fun?" She was getting tired of sitting by this stream. She wanted to get out and do something and at this point anything would do. She wasn't all that great at hunting but she was good at other things.

Walk, "Talk" Think