Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-08-2016, 05:22 PM (This post was last modified: 03-09-2016, 05:43 PM by Glacier.)
Donostrea!

For those of you that haven't yet heard, this is the idea.:

We want the majority of wolves in Dono to sign themselves up to teach a lesson, just a basic lesson of their choice of hobby or rank. Eg// Basic Healing, Hunting, Navigation. Be creative, though. Aka, Caeli might be interested in teaching a class about star navigation. Locha might be interested in teaching fishing or swimming, ect.

So please Volunteer your Donostrea wolf for something they would have fun in teaching, and post your wolf and choice below! If you need help thinking up idea just send me or Arin a pm :)

After we have our list of teachers we will sort out classes! Again this is a (highly reccomended) volinteery excersise, we want you to pick classes for your wolf in something they would enjoy to learn! Well this is Volinteery, Voltage might sit on you if you decide not to participate in anything at all.

Incentive! There will be art and gem rewards for completed classes, to both teacher and students! I haven't decided amounts yet, but I bet you'll want in on that! (Bonus points if you can turn into a game, make it really fun!)

Teachers – classes:

Glacier – basic wilderness survival
Caeli - Star Navigation
Locha: - Fishing Competition
Anais: - Hunting

Jaelle

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Evelyn

Famous
03-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Caeli will teach using the stars to navigate!

Unless otherwise stated, Giet (Goat the stoat) is always with Jaelle. He is grumpy and mean, and may not always say nice things.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-09-2016, 03:17 AM
Terrae for healing and gardening!

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
03-09-2016, 03:44 PM
Fishing for Locha! Make it into a competition ;D

Anais

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-09-2016, 04:58 PM
I feel like it's a given already, but Anais can give hunting lessons, for both group and individual hunts.

Gale runs fast. I'm not sure how that translates into a particular lesson. xD

* Because he has become her protector, Glacier is allowed into any and all threads that Anais may be in, regardless of how they are tagged.

Glacier

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-09-2016, 05:42 PM
Gale could have something to do with memory(locating people)/ or endurance/ or how to follow clues to find people? xD