ardent

Hymn of the Damned

Valefor

gems
size
build
player
03-12-2016, 06:34 PM

Life in the pack was...lonely. His mother never spoke to him, and it was getting harder for him to remember what she even sounded like. He hardly heard her speak anymore unless it was a meeting or if she was talking to someone else and he just happened to be nearby. Not only that, but she also seemed to avoid him like the plague. What did he do? The pup sighed as he laid underneath the shade of a tree. Despite it being hot and humid, his mood was pretty gloomy..

"Speak"

Hymn

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantChristmas 2019
03-12-2016, 09:37 PM

Hymn strode through the lands of his birth, long powerful legs moving him forwards without any real intention. A smile played along his lips as he walked, nostalgia flooding through him, memories of being a pup and playing among the roots of the trees and the softly glowing water with his brother bringing him a sense of peace. It also helped that he could see other pups doing just as he had done ages ago, many of whom he assumed were Leo’s, certainly the ones with red on them appeared to be his or his kin.

There was one small form that wasn’t playing though, and as Hymn noticed it he frowned. Slight concern rose up in him and he approached the pup. As he drew closer he found himself wondering who the boy belonged too, he just couldn’t be sure.

The man settled himself on his stomach a few paces away from the pup, lowering his head to gaze at the boy. "You know, the trees are a lot less fun when you just lay under them." His tone was light, a slight thread of concern woven through it.

""

I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3