ardent

Threads!

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2016, 02:23 PM
Im bad at these things, but gere i have my caspian nerd who needs some friends to be afraid of! He should probably join a pack pretty fast so he feels more safe and hes really not the kind to run around as a loner and actually survive lmfao.

Anyway! Id jist like one, maybe two, threads to feel him out even tho ive already played a char like him before. Theres a small list of a few ideas, but im down for just winging threads or other plot ideas also!

- although cas' mate just died, he gets very clingy sometimes, especially when hes depressed. I think itd be interesting to begin a future relationship with cas being super clingy/dependent on someone. Note that he is gay, so girlys arent good for this~
- despite cas' sexual preferences, he's much more comfortable around girls than guys. Unfamiliar with girls really since he was young, but hes less afraid of them. He needs a few girly friends to maybe spoil him, make him wear flowers, other corny crap like that.
- are there any homophobic wolves around?? Kinda like for him to get beat up o:

? :'D

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-15-2016, 06:10 PM
Shoves plot thread at

I have seven characters to choose from c: I would highly suggest Dagger though :P He's a yearling and pretty easy to get along with. He's 42 inches tall though so he might be seen as kinda intimidating xD He's joining Celestial though if you were looking for a pack. Dagger would definitely enjoy trying to get him to join, especially since Cas is a healer and Celestial has a lot of talented healers he could learn from.

If you're looking for a girly friend I have Faite! She's also in Celestial, she's two and loves socializing with just about anyone. She's a bit of a tomboy though but I can see them getting along!

If you like those ideas or are interested in any of my other characters just let me know c:
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-15-2016, 07:05 PM
Are you nico or did you adopt armai from someone? /saw old pms o:

Anyway, dagger sounds interesting! Definitely intimidating to little 24" cas xD Ill read celestials info and let you know when i know. We can go ahead and thread them tho, then when i decide we just take the thread in whichever direction accordingly? c:

Cas could def meet faite also! We can just see where the thread takes them, too~

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-16-2016, 01:52 PM
No I'm Shrapnel c: I adopted Armai not too long ago.

But Dagger only has two threads right now I think so I'd definitely love another thread. At the very least, if Cas doesn't join Celestial, Dagger would enjoy a friend.

And I'm up for threading Faite with him too! So it's up to you. I can start one and you can start the other if you're up for two threads at the same time?
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2016, 03:26 PM
Oh okay! Wasnt sure if it was just a name change or new player :p

I can do two threads! You can pick which one to start and ill start the other! Just lemme know where~

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
03-16-2016, 06:39 PM
I can start the one with Faite if you wanna start the one with Dagger! Both are in the west area, though traveling to the south is acceptable too.

Seraphiel

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Glacier

Famous
03-16-2016, 06:42 PM (This post was last modified: 03-16-2016, 06:44 PM by Seraphiel.)
Actually it might be more interesting if he met Ray(Seraphiel) (or just meet both, Glacier and Ray), Glacier's daughter. she's 6 months old and fearless, and very forward. She's not afraid to speak her mind, so it could be amusing :P

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
03-20-2016, 12:02 AM
Oh! Esarosa would be great for a girly friend to do silly things with! She needs to explore a little more, and she is always up for making new friends. And if she really liked him, she'd try to make him come to Argead.

If you're interested, I can start a thread somewhere in the west, just let me know!

Caspian

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2016, 09:28 AM
Sure! I think i can handle one more thread :D

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
03-22-2016, 12:39 AM
There we go, started a thread for Caspian: click!