gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
03-14-2016, 04:53 PM
Roza pawed at the surface of the steaming water curiously with one of her russet dipped paws. She remembered what she had been told about not drinking it, but that didn't mean she couldn't touch it right? It was really, really warm though. She didn't know if she wanted to be even warmer with how hot it already was! She turned away from the hot water and looked around. She knew she should probably go back to the den. There wasn't really anything around here to do anyway. At least she didn't see anything to do. More specifically she didn't see anyone to do anything with. At least in the den her siblings or dad were usually there to keep her company.

Mom wasn't there any more though and that made the den more sad than she liked. She frowned and started walking through the steam and mist of the hot springs, trying to navigate though it. It was hard to see through. Was she going the right way? Her little pale brows pulled together as she squinted to try and see better. It was no use. This was definitely a bad idea, she should have just stayed near the den. "Hello?" she called hopefully. Maybe someone that was bigger than her was around that could help guide her out of all this steamy mess. Helloooooooo? Is a'yone there?"

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-15-2016, 06:20 AM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2016, 06:20 AM by Epiphron.)
Sadly, Epiphron had not spent much time - if any - with Leo's children. Time seemed to be passing far more quickly than she liked; spring would make her eighth year in this world and her health, though not declining rapidly, had begun its slow descent. She was tired more often than usual, and sleep came easy these days, with nightmares even struggling to bring her to the waking world. Though outwardly she did not look old, persay - she still moved with an undeniable elegance, as she made her way toward the springs - she sure had begun to feel it.

If anything, though, the sight of her granddaughter would bring a bounce into her step. As Roza came into view, her gaze brightened and her pace quickened slightly, a smile she couldn't contain falling over her features. Her tail would sweep behind her in a wide arch as she dipped her head and let out a low bark to alert the child of her presence. She heard her calling out, sounding a bit lost, and she couldn't help but chuckle as she felt the steam rising up around her.  "Are you lost?" she'd call out to the girl, offering her a warm smile. Surely Roza knew of her, even if they hadn't spent time together. Perhaps she was a bit lost, though luckily didn't seemed panicked or upset.

-

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
04-15-2016, 05:32 PM

Roza's ears perked up on her head at the sound of someone asking if she was lost. She quickly turned and spotted her grandmother's figure through the mist, the sight pulling a big smile onto her lips. Her spotted butt wiggled with excitement as her tail wagged. At least someone was around to help her! Even better than that, it was her grandmother. "There's too much steam!" she exclaimed in explanation as she hopped over to Grandma Pip, grinning up at her. "I'm too short to see over it!" Suddenly an idea popped into her head and she gasped with excitement as she bounced in a circle. "Oh I know! I know! We should play hide and seek!" She stopped her bouncing to look up at her grandmother again, her pale blue gaze pleading with her. "Will you play hide and seek with me, Grandma? Pleeeeeeeeease?"

"SPEAK"

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-29-2016, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 04-29-2016, 10:54 PM by Epiphron.)
It was difficult, to say the least, to contain the wide smile that enveloped her features at the site of her granddaughter. If anything was more precious than children, grandchildren certainly were. Though she'd never expected to have so many children, and she certainly had never envisioned running around with grandpups until it had happened. Eager to spend time with her, Epiphron's own tail began to wave in a wide arc behind her.

She leaned down slightly to the smaller girl, watching as an idea formed and her expression became more animated. "What a good idea!" she would agree readily, her grin growing more subtle as she looked around, as though considering where she might hide. "Who shall hide first?" All she cared about was Roza's happiness - she would be glad to hide if it brought the young girl pleasure, or vise versa.
-

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
05-05-2016, 07:56 PM

Roza gasped and wiggled excitedly when her grandmother agreed that playing hide and seek was a good idea. It took all of her self control not to jump up and down from all of her excitement. She loved to play games and she loved when others went along with her ideas! She didn't hesitate with her answer when Pip asked who should hide. Roza immediately hopped up and spun in a circle, saying, "I will! I will!" She looked up at her grandmother with as much seriousness as an excitable, young pup could manage, adding, "Don't peek, Grandma! And count to fifteen, okay?! I'll go hide!" She sprinted off then, full of giggles the whole time. She ran off through the steam of the hot springs, dodging the deepest of the pools as she went. She splashed through some of them, but that was okay! She didn't mind getting her paws a little wet. She ran to the trees that were along the edge of the hot springs and wiggled her way under a bush, turning around so she could see out and watch for her grandmother. She giggled and then clamped her mouth shut so she wouldn't give her hiding spot away.

"SPEAK"

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
06-06-2016, 04:00 PM
Epiphron was eager to spend time with her granddaughter, no matter what they might be doing. It look little convincing to persuade her to play this game, even if the game itself wasn't very appealing. At least it wouldn't be obvious where Roza had gone - at least, not as obvious as it might be without the steam pumped out by the springs, which seemed to litter the ground freely. The moisture added to the air would make the game slightly more difficult, but she had no issue feigning it to make it drag on a bit longer, if need be.

She grinned at Roza's instructions, nodding as she closed her eyes. Slowly, she would count aloud, starting from one and finally ending at fifteen. She'd used some of her own voice to block out the sound of the gentle patter of pawsteps as she moved away from her to hide. Once she was finished, she'd call out, "Alright! I'm coming to find you!" so Roza knew to be still and silent. Epiphron would move, sniffing lightly at the air, though her granddaughter's scent was all over the place here, as she'd been roaming about the springs for some time today. She was slow in her movements, happy to make Roza believe that the search was far harder than it really was. Occasionally she'd let out a loud "hmmm" as her eyes scanned the horizon to search for her.

It took some time for her to finally get closer to Roza - she moved carefully toward the row of trees she was hidden in, shuffling her paws so the girl would be aware of her approach if she hadn't been watching her. And finally, seeing a rustling of fur nearby, she'd half-pounce toward her, pressing her nose into Roza's shoulder. "Gotcha!"