Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
03-26-2016, 04:34 PM

Shilah wove around the willows, eyes peeled for herbs to add to his collection, he was settling well into Borealis but his stores were not yet up to his standards. Morning fog rolled along the ground, it was eerie…. and far to quiet. Shilah narrowed his eyes as he tried to determine if the wildlife was falling silent because of his presence or the presence of another. He couldn’t remember it being this silent the last time he was here. His ears twitched as he continued on, one paw in front of another. His breath came in a slow and steady rhythm as the mist began to rise.

"Speech"

Hárekr

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 01:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2016, 02:01 PM by Hárekr.)
Hárekr’s head was pounding, his vision tinged with red as he crept through the shadowy wood.  Threads of light would stain his eyes.  Somewhere deep within him the madness was growing and as his mismatched eyes landed on the small, dark male rooting around in the underbrush only one word bled from his mind.  Enemy.  His lips spread from his teeth, the hungry maw parting as his legs curled and he launched forward.

————

Red dripped from his pelt as he slunk back through the mist, into the dark and into new lands far from the terra he'd been living in for the past years. New lands waiting for discovery.

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they sleep inside your head."

Shilah I

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 01:30 PM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2016, 01:59 PM by Shilah I.)
Shilah had no idea what had hit him.  He had felt the fur on the back of his neck rise at the sensation that someone might be watching him.  He couldn’t react fast enough as the monster was on him.  The mist parted violently in a spray of blood, spit and fur and then just as soon as it happened it was over.  Shilah was down on his side, stunned.  His vision was blurring, his thoughts light as he began to feel like his limbs were floating and his eyes slowly closed for the last time. The woods lay still.