Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-16-2014, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 04:57 PM by Harmony.)

It was time -- finally -- for her to call a training session for her apprentices... Perhaps she would step down from her rank of Tagavor soon... she was no leader like Bass and some of the other apprentices within Abaven. But she would teach her apprentices all she can before then, so they could be ready to heal when needed. A bundle of herbs for each apprentice was created in her den, and she would leap upon a rock outcropping, fixating herself before throwing her head back and calling for all Kruni's and Vor's. If any did not show up, they could be punished as her brother could see fit... But hopefully everyone would show. "Hopefully..." Mismatched gems calmed and stared into the distance, awaiting the crowd to arrive for her to train in the art.

"Speech"

OOC

Alright, this is going to be the monthly training for all Kruni's and Vor's to attend. Round One will be just greeting and such, Round Two will be where each healer exchanges the knowledge they know already, and Round Three will be where Harmony teaches how to deal with snake venom and bites. THE POSTING DEADLINE IS AUGUST 23RD AND THIS MEETING IS MANDATORY FOR ALL KRUNIS AND VORS.

Xae

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2014, 07:56 PM

Harmony's sweet tune reached Xae's ears, halting him. He felt every nerve come alive, buzzing all over. Though the rust-painted male would have loved for the call to be to him, to only him, he was still happy to have a chance at watching the Tagavor shine. A small smile crossed his lips before it disappeared as he turned away from the small field mouse he'd been stalking. He hadn't been serious about the meal, anyway, and he far preferred to listen to his teacher teach. He had faith in her, even if she didn't feel that she was the leader type. Xae knew just how excellent a teacher she was, even if he had previously been somewhat miffed at her for something that wasn't really her fault. The lanky boy had been confused by his feelings over the mocha-and-cream fae, and irked that she had caused his normally outstanding memory to fail him - all because his mind would bring up her face anytime he tried to think about her teachings. Now, after coming to terms with his feelings for the lead healer, Xae enjoyed the small reminder of his one-on-one time with her. His snappiness had dissipated, his personality returning to the cool, calm, and collected way that he'd been schooled in as a pup. Xae was quick to follow the voice of the woman that he loved, and as drew near her den, he paused, taking in the sight of her sitting elegantly on the rock outcropping of her den. He continued moving until he was a few feet from her, giving her a nod. "Lady Harmony," he greeted her, sitting where he was. "I hope you have been well."

"Speech"
Thought

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-17-2014, 08:13 PM

Esperanza would smell the scent of Harmony as a meeting would be taking place. She was not going to be late this time. The ebony woman approached with a smile upon her face, her emerald eyes showing kindness as she bowed her head respectively once she arrived to the meeting site. The warm weather cause her to pant as she lied down and waited for more wolves to be attending. Her emerald eyes looking around, and she couldn't help but keep the smile on her face as she wrapped her bushy black tail around her and listened to the many sounds that occurred throughout the land of Abaven. She hoped that she would do well with her training.

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
08-22-2014, 04:20 PM

Nona came as fast as she could to the faint sound of the Tagavor's call. She didn't quite know anyone in the pack that much yet but that would soon change as Nona tried to get to know everyone sooner rather than later. The fae would've been here earlier if she wasn't caught in her own thoughts that no one else would probably wish to hear. Upon reaching where three wolves were at where the howl came from and spotted the tagavor who she faintly recognized only by glances never by personal conversations before until now really.

The earthen tone fae proceeded to stand close to where the tagavor was but not close enough to be disrespectful to the wonderous fae before her. With a gentle but respectful nod Nona spoke softly like she always had but loud enough for those who were paying any attention to her would hear her words "Greetings, Tagavor Harmony, I'm thankful to be receiving training from you and hope to learn everything there is to know as you teach us and eventually help pass on this knowledge to the generations after us" Nona smiled as she came to an end of her words as she bowed her head again and continued to set her gaze upon Harmony.

"Teach me what I need to know"
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Harmony

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
08-30-2014, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 08-30-2014, 04:57 PM by Harmony.)

As usual, her first and most loyal apprentice would arrive at the head of the crowd, the rusty coated boy she knew as Xae. A warm smile would be sent his way at the sound of his voice, her own song coming from inky lips. "I have, and you, Xae?" Just after the presence of his, came the black tempest she knew as Esperanza, one of her two newer apprentices. Already she was showing signs of a fine healer, as a nod of respect would be given to the midnight coated dame, a soft smile spreading upon inky lips. She kept close count of each of the arrivals, and observed the song-filled acolyte of hers approach, speaking of her gratitude. "There was a time when I was just a simple rookie in healing myself. There is still far more to learn than that of which I already know, Nona. I appreciate your enthusiasm to learn, just as I do with all other who will arrive." She half expected just one or two more of her apprentices to arrive, but none seemed to show, and she would wait for a long while before she would clear her throat, to signfy the beginning of the training session.

The dame would stand and leap from the outcropping and find grip on three of the five herb bundles she had created for this session, padding forth in front of the threesome whom had arrived and dropping them to distribute amongst themselves, before sending a kindly smile to the apprentices and turning, leaping upon the stones once more, and settling herself in a confident posture, mismatched gems observing the apprentices to see what replies they had to make and et cetera. Once any chatter would subside, the Tagavor would begin to speak of how the lesson would go, each word carefully thought through within the confines of her mind. "I appreciate your arrivals, and first of all, I would like to introduce Nona to Abaven as a Kruni, but I am sure that soon enough, she will be an excellent healer, just as you all will become." Her mismatched gaze would settle upon the tan tempest before she would continue, explaining the lesson's order. "I am sure each of you already know how to use some herbs, especially my colleague, Xae. I would like for each of you to share what you already know about healing amongst yourselves, and perhaps I'll learn something as well: albeit a poultice, an incense, a herb." She would curl her tail about pearly paws, stopping for any questions that should be answered, before continuing, offering the russet Vor the first lesson. "Xae, would you like to go first?" A warm smile would be sent to her trainees as she awaited response, eager to hear what could be a new method of healing to the Tagavor, and to hear what knowledge her apprentices already knew.

""

OOC

Sorry I took so long to reply, I had to go to Florida for a week and it was a sudden vacation and I was going to reply on time but I never got to finish it nor save it, and I had no time at all to work on a reply for this thread, and I just got back yesterday and was too tired to work on posts, so hopefully I will be able to post on time next time. I did have an absence up, so hopefully that clears things up. THE POSTING DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 13TH ( SCHOOL IS STARTING FOR MANY OF US AND IT MAY BE HARD TO POST WITHIN A WEEK )

Xae

gems
size
build
player
08-31-2014, 11:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-31-2014, 11:09 AM by Xae.)
OOC: I'm assuming this is set before him healing Bass, so I didn't mention it, but I figured Xae should have some background on already knowing about spiderwebs.

When Harmony's mismatched gaze met his own dull grey, his heart sped up, and he could hear his blood pounding in his ears. He gave the Tagavor a smile, trying not to show the weakness in his limbs as his name drifted off of her lips. "I have been busy." With Sable recovering in his den, Xae had had little time to be anything but busy, though he didn't dislike it. It gave his mind something to do, something to concentrate on. As two more slowly filtered in, Xae turned to watch them, listening as one of them spoke to Harmony, complimenting the Tagavor. The russet male gave a sidelong glance at the head healer as she responded, speaking what he assumed was the Kruni's name; Nona. His eyes turned back to the earthen-toned fae, silently appreciating the fact that she viewed Harmony so highly. As they finished speaking, the leggy boy scanned the surrounding area, waiting for others to show, but none did. He found himself feeling a mixture of emotions; irritation, disbelief, confusion. But when he turned to Harmony as she began the meeting, he found that she didn't appear the least bit upset. With a sigh, Xae forced his own feelings and thoughts down. If Harmony was accepting it, he supposed he could, as well. For the time being, anyway. If he happened to pass by one of the healers who hadn't shown - if they hadn't been kicked out - he would surely have words.

His thoughts were interrupted as a bundle of herbs was placed in front of him, and in front of the other two females who had shown. Instantly, his eyes scanned each stem, each leaf, already knowing the herbs - after all, Harmony wouldn't put any difficult or advanced healing herbs before apprentices. Aside from Harmony, Xae held the highest rank; he was well aware of the basic herbs. He remained silent, eyes watching the other two apprentices closely, wondering if they knew the herbs. His attention was averted to the Tagavor again as she spoke up, formally introducing Nona. The male nodded to the brown female in a polite greeting and welcoming, before his gaze flashed again to the woman with whom he was in love as again his name slipped from her lips. He couldn't help the small amount of pride - nor could he help the flush that heated his skin, and again found himself grateful that his coat was so dark - that radiated in his chest. She had referred to him as her colleague. Not an apprentice, not an underling. A colleague. An equal. Truly, this was the greatest compliment that he could ever receive from Abaven's head healer. He would have to remember to thank her when the meeting was through.

There was little time to consider that at the moment, however, as again Harmony spoke to him. He took a second to consider what he should say. This was an apprentice meeting, after all, so surely he should keep to something simple. Besides, he didn't want to appear as if he was attempting to one-up the other two apprentices. He understand that they required encouragement, and he wasn't sure it would be very encouraging to try and introduce something advanced. However, they could also benefit from learning something exceedingly useful. And after all, Harmony had mentioned that it could be anything. "A spider's web can be used to stop bleeding as well as bind wounds." His pale gaze flickered to the other apprentices. "By rolling spiderwebs into a ball, then stretching it to match the wound, it can hold the skin together while the body begins repairing itself. Spiders' silk is coated in a substance that acts not only as glue, but as an antibiotic, keeping the wound clean and infection-free." His words were spoken in a monotonous voice, as was usual for the male when speaking publicly. He fell into silence, waiting for the other apprentices to give their own knowledge.

"Speech"
Thought