Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-12-2016, 06:13 AM

Looking up, Loch watched the low autumn sun skim the red-rocked horizon. She had been travelling for a few days with no real destination in mind. This moor, with it's cool heather and a protective mist, was a nice break from the sweltering sun of the rocky outcrops she had been navigating the day before. There was a quiet stillness, a calm quality, in all honesty, it was a little boring. But, you couldn't wish for much other than that when you travelled alone. At least it was pretty. The hillsides around her were spattered in yellow grass, mixed with large expanses of the purple and green heather that the woman walked on. The vibrant colours were nice on the eyes, a change from the sea washed landscape of home. With a sigh, Locha carried on with a slow pace, in no hurry to get anywhere at all.

"Speech"  

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
04-12-2016, 06:30 AM

Today she had been brave enough. Brave enough to entice herself to step beyond the borders of the pack. When no one was looking, while she was alone. A ton of thoughts scattered through her brain, would dad be mad. What about her grandmother and the rest of the family. Yet what is her mother was beyond these lands. In these mysterious lands. The pup kept herself close to the ground, fluff puffed up she tried to keep herself at least semi hidden. She was scared - but she wanted to explore this so bad. Her fear was soon swept away though when she spotted a rather odd looking adult wolf.

Heathers head perked up, her mouth making an o shape. This wolf.... was blue! Like water, was she cold? Suddenly the pup rushed up to her, almost tripping at the front of her. Heather's blue eyes looked up at Locha and she smiled. "Hi I'm Heather, who are you?" she started. Wiggling a bit it seemed like she was having a hard time sitting still. She wanted Locha to answer so that she could ask her more questions about her fur or who she was.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-13-2016, 07:00 PM

Locha carried on only a few paces before a rustling met her ears. A rustling that was getting closer. The woman barely had time to think before a little wolf was sitting in front of her, eyes wide and bursting with energy. Locha's own blue eyes turned wide in surprise. The little grey she-wolf before her was looking at her in... She didn't know. Astonishment? Excitedness? She could definitely believe the latter, considering the way the girl was humming with energy, despite sitting down.

"Hi I'm Heather, who are you?" the pup said with a delightfully childish smile on her face. Locha reciprocated with her own smile, tail wagging behind her of her own accord as she sat down. funny that she'd meet a little one called Heather in a moor filled with it.

"Hello Heather, I'm Locha. Pleased to meet you."  

"Speech"  

Heather

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Hailey
04-14-2016, 03:58 AM

The silent humm to the pup was because she hardly could contain herself. Locha sat down, and that officially signified the go for Heather to ask her more questions. To try and make a friend of course, she wanted to know everything about her even though she had just met her. "Why are you blue, do you get really cold easily? Did you fall in the water and come out like that? Where'd you come from? You don't smell like where I'm from. I'm from Fiori and my daddy's the alpha!" she nodded her head rather proudly. Though no doubt her father would probably be displeased with her outing.

"One day, I'm gonna be strong just like him. What do you want to be when you grow up Locha?" Heather knew Locha was an adult, but that didn't mean she was grown up was she? After all, what did being grown up actually mean anyway. She would have to ask someone about that back home. Maybe they would know.

"Talk" "You" Think

Leo as Heather's father is free to crash her threads as he see's fit. Lionel as her close brother is also allowed to do the same.
Heather has boderline personality disorder in the event of extreme stress she can become aggressive and gloomy with no filter but will have no memory of these episodes after.