gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
08-16-2014, 01:15 AM

The moment she woke up she knew something was different. Something felt... off. Off, but somehow not bad. She blinked open her eyes and tried to analyze the slowly building burn in her gut and the sudden change in her scent. Pulling herself up onto her paws she padded toward the entrance of the caves she and Lel had been calling home for months, every step seeming to make that burning worse. Jian whined softly as she leaned against the cave wall a few feet from the entrance, peering into the bright sunlight. Lel was nowhere to been seen, but she certainly hoped he wasn't far. She knew well enough that he went off on his own from time to time, but he always came home to her so she didn't question him too harshly. He was her brother, her lover, the center of her life. He could really do anything and they both knew she would never leave him. But right now she needed him and he wasn't by her side.

She suddenly realized what was wrong with her. She was in heat for the first time in her life and Lel wasn't here. She whined again, the sound louder and more desperate than the last. Her claws scratched softly at the rocky ground under her paws as her musky scent filled the cavern and she looked pleadingly out into the trees. Where could he be? Several minutes passed by before she finally let out a howl, her voice a melodic, desperate song meant only for her brother's ears.

Speech
Thought

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
08-18-2014, 11:32 AM

The boy?s body was one big electric current, his nerves all seeming to be alight and yet he felt almost incorporeal; as if anyone who passed by could walk right through him and leave no mark. He felt invincible and he wanted more. He had set his sights back towards Jian, back towards his dear sister. He moved with ease, feeling as though he were flying versus running. The boy wasn?t sure if his sister had woken up yet but as her call echoed towards him he found himself picking up even more speed. He wanted her, he wanted her so bad.
He would round a tree and come face to face with the cavern and the scent of his sister washed over him like a wave. With purposeful strides he approached the entrance coming face to face with his sibling and grinning eagerly at her.

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-02-2014, 11:22 AM

A minute or two more would pass and she had begun to think that he really was far off when his pale form suddenly came into view. It only took one look at him once he came face to face with her that he already knew exactly why she had called. For that she was grateful. Another pitiful whine escaped her as she moved toward him, desperate to close the distance between them. She wasn't sure what she had expected her first heat to be like, but it certainly wasn't this. It wasn't bad, but at the same time she couldn't imagine anyone want to stay like this for long. She pressed her chest to his, whimpering softly as she nuzzled her head into his shoulder. If she hadn't been so distracted she might have noticed the other woman's scent on his pelt, but at this moment all she wanted was for him to fix this. "Lel, where have you been, I need you."

Speech
Thought

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-15-2014, 02:30 AM

Her whine sent a shiver of excitement down his spine and he took another step towards her, though she too was already closing the gap. Her chest was bumping into his and he lowered his head, curling neck around hers to hold her in a rare tender embrace. Of course he was still being ravaged by his hunger, his need for her. She spoke and he felt a slight twinge of annoyance, ear twitching slightly. As he spoke however his voice was smooth, purring. ?Does it matter? I am here now, here for you.? He pulled back then, feeling the ache where their skin no longer touched. Still he slunk around behind her, hoping pushing his chest into her rump. ? I need you.? He whispered.

Jian

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Athena I
09-21-2014, 11:08 PM

speech

"Does it matter? I am here now, here for you.? Her confusion and curiosity still weren't satisfied, but that would have to be a bridge to cross later. He moved around to stand behind her, voicing what she was thinking. Her eyes followed him, pure adoration in her gaze. "I need you too," she replied in a whisper. It was the truth, she needed him in a way she never thought she would. She always wanted him, but for the first time in her two years of life she needed him. She waited eagerly for him to settle this burning need in her get, her tail shifting to the side for him. She ignored any other thoughts in her mind, pushed her worries and doubts away. She loved him and deep down she knew he loved her too.

Lel

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Lolaf
09-23-2014, 12:04 AM

Lel?s gaze was softer than usual as he regarded his sister, feeling his chest cavity fill up with the strange tugging sensation he had self-identified as need. Her whispered reply made a contented purr like noise leave his lips. This time would be different, there would be no struggle no need to dominate only the burning passion bubbling upside him. As Jian moved her tail out of the way the big male lifted himself up, forelegs wrapping around the front of her shoulder, neck craning forwards. As he lowered his weight he reached his nose towards Jian?s left ear, nosing it gently and giving it a few quick tender licks; before going to work.
-Fade to black-