size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-16-2016, 12:59 AM
She had heard the howl from the pack lands, and at the time she knew what was happening. The woman waited a couple of days to let him settle, and today is when she decided to take a look. She was proud of him for achieving so much at such a young age, and she would support him where she could. Making her way towards the new territory after having followed it from the gulley, she stopped at the border and was surprised to discover that there seemed to be several members already here. Wagging her tail, she tilted her head and softly called for the new alpha.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
04-19-2016, 06:36 AM

The first call to his borders happened to be from someone so familiar. After leaving Zephyra back at the den, the male made his way towards the border. Recently they had taken in an ill female - only to hear that there was an epidemic coming around. He was worried and he would need to see if Razor was okay. It wouldn't be hard but his heart beat like a thousand drums. When he saw Avalon's face, he was put at ease at least a little. As the large male smiled standing in front of her.

"It's good to see you Aunty Avalon!" he wished he could say he was mature enough not to call her that, but it was a habit. He settled himself relaxing his shoulders finally as he watched her. Was she here for a visit? "So what brings you to Myriad's borders today?" he asked curiously to the woman.

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
04-20-2016, 01:09 AM
Her nephew didn't take long to arrive, greeting her in a way that made her smile and laugh. "Hello Rivaxorous!" Her tail wagged as he drew closer, and the way he carried himself was divergent l different then before, as far as she could tell anyway. She moved closer to him to touch noses, settling on her haunches shortly after. Myriad huh? An interesting name, and she couldn't wait to hear more about it. "I actually just came for a visit, and to see if you were alright. I heard a nasty sickness is going around..." Concern colored her voice, but from the looks of it, he looked healthy.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
04-22-2016, 08:17 PM

He gladly accepted the affection from his aunt. They didn't know each other too well, but that didn't matter much for him. She was family as far as he could see - making him relax as he sat down to speak with her. She asked how he was - mentioning the sickness made his expression get a little more stressed. "I'm fine, but last I heard Razor was sick." it didn't surprise him but it still was a sad fact. His brother had a weak immune system, so he needed to build up the time to see how he was doing.

"A strange girl appeared on our borders with the sickness too. I allowed her in because I didn't want to see her die in the rain - but I instructed our current healer Armai to keep the woman in her den at all times. I've been lucky enough not to get sick." he looked at Avalon. She seemed healthy though. He hoped that she wouldn't easily get sick.

"Talk" "You" Think