Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
04-16-2016, 01:15 AM
Okay so with Dono disbanding (assuming no one claims it) poor Mortar is stuck without a home. I enjoy writing with him too much just to set him inactive. In Dono he grew really attached to Ray and Glacier and the family so he's going to be super depressed about losing his family a second time. He'll probably cling to the first person who is nice to him although he'll be really insecure at the same time a he doesn't wanna lose anyone else.

As far as packs are concerned I don't think Imperium or Yfir would be a good idea (aka he wouldn't join willingly) and I already have three wolves in Celestial. So that leaves Fiori, Myriad, and Abaven.

But with that being said I'm open for plots for him. I think all of his old threads involved either Sea's or Arin's characters so he'll definitely need a new thread somewhere (trying to get some posts in before I have to help move at the end of April) but I won't be accepting very many threads with him. Just enough to keep him active.
[Image: EFgwoJd.png]
[Image: OLU8WZY.png]

Mercy I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-16-2016, 07:27 AM
Him and Finch? That would be pretty cute!

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.

Locha

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 10:10 AM
Soun? She'll be joining Abaven soon.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-16-2016, 11:10 AM
Him and sound could meet up and then they could head to abaven together?

And eve I'd love it if mortar met Finch c:
[Image: fbq5Y6n.png]
[Image: Cri2E5V.png]
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 11:12 AM
Do you want Sound or Finchy to take him to Abaven? Finch and Mortar could always thread just outside pack lands and then re-meet after!

My focus needs more focus.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-16-2016, 11:32 AM
Mortar can meet Finch first then I guess? I don't need fifty million threads and if he were to meet Finch he's pretty gullible so it probably wouldn't take much to convince him to go with her. We can see how it goes.
Armai has a female snow leopard companion that goes by the name of Nox. It can be assumed that she is always with Armai unless otherwise stated.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-16-2016, 11:37 AM
Sure thing! I can toss one up in a bit if you would like and skype you the link?

My focus needs more focus.

Armai

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
04-16-2016, 03:21 PM
Yeah that sounds great ^^ were finished packing for today so I'll be able to reply later.