Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-19-2016, 08:46 AM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2016, 05:20 PM by Nyx.)
Dear Ardentians,

We are no longer known as Ala, but now are Ardent! This change has been a long time coming, and we apologize for it taking so long. Just like always, life got very busy for all of us right around the same time. Hopefully we all adjust to the new name quickly!

Please note that the continents now have names, with the northern continent now known as Boreas and the southern continent as Auster. Also, effectively immediately, packs can now claim lands in Auster, the southern-most continent!

With the switch, you can now switch skins! We've set up three new skins for you guys to use. Also don't miss the 'events' tab above the Cbox, where random events will be mentioned and give characters of all skills a chance to earn additional skill points. This could be something as simple as a rampaging bull moose or a weather event somewhere.

Another change we've made, to encourage new players to join, is that new members can choose an item under 400 gems from the gemstore upon joining! Old members are not eligible for this offer.

We also would like to ask everyone to keep an eye out for anywhere that says 'Ala', and also ask that all members change any mention of Ala in their accounts. See any other mistakes? Spelling errors or broken code? Just reply here and we will fix it up.

Have fun!

- Ardent staff
TLDR; Overdue new name; continents have new names; new members can get a free gemstore item; southern continent "Auster" lands are now claimable, three new skins; advertising contest!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
04-19-2016, 06:16 PM
The text on the welcome table and above the chat box is a little hard to read. It might just be because my eyesight sucks but it puts a strain on my eyes. I can read it but it's rather small ^^

CiĆ¹ineas

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-23-2016, 11:16 PM
The "Cbox Rules" link still tries to link to the old site. ;P