Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
05-01-2016, 12:09 AM (This post was last modified: 07-29-2016, 11:53 PM by Nyx.)
ÁKI JARVELA
male | 6 years old | single
Áki is my adventurer! He's a nomad to the core and thrives on independence and doing whatever he wants, without being held back. He is also quite spiritual and has some unique religious beliefs. He is quite fun-loving and willing to spend time with almost anyone. He's also doesn't believe in monogamy, and I'm interested in seeing how he is when he falls in love (possible chance of him being a heart-breaker?).

Looking for: Friends, hunting partners, youngsters to mentor, lovers (see above)

ARA DESTRUCTION
female | 5 years old | taken
Ara is my healer, and she has been since she was a child - besides her family, it is her biggest passion in life. A bit of a dreamer, she is quite reluctant around strangers, though opens up easily to them if they show compassion. As her wife is currently away from home, she is quite lonely and will be wandering more often than usual. I wouldn't mind her seeking some sort of companionship, though she'd like feel guilty - possible drama?

Looking for: Friends, healing partners

ÁSVOR FINNVI
female | pup | single
Ásvor is my viking girl. Living in Yfir with her family, she's finally starting to explore life beyond the confines of her home. Fiery and unpredictable at times, and fiercely loyal to her family, she is apt to cause trouble. She also has an affinity for poisons, and plants that do harm, so I'd love to find a mentor for her to learn from! She hasn't fully realize her penchant toward the darker side of life but I'd love for someone to introduce her to it.

Looking for: Friends, healer mentor (with poison knowledge), enemies

EPIPHRON ADRAVENDI
female | 7 years old | single
Epiphron is one of my oldest characters on Ardent. With quite a long history, and a whole plethora of family that have been on site, she's gone through a lot in her life. She's slowly nearing the end of her life, and I'm not sure what I'd like for her; reuniting with family or simply meeting new friends is always good.

Looking for: Friends  

KAPRASIUS SIGRUNN FINNVI
male | 8 years old | single
Kaprasius is another one of my vikings! Though he's calmed down in the recent years, he is a religious zealot and willing to die for the gods that he worships. He's quite visibly scarred (blind in one eye, has a maimed tail, etc.) and has no fear of the physical world. He also tends to partake in mind-altering herbs, perhaps more often than is necessary. Deep down, he is quite disturbed, so threading with him is often unpredictable.

Looking for:  Enemies (made quite easily), young wolves to mentor (he has a lot to say about religion, fighting, and drugs) 

LARK SARTADDI-DESTRUCTION
male | 2 years old | single
Lark is my Abaven wolf. He aspires to be a warrior, or to someday rule Abaven, but knows he has thus far lacked the drive to do so. He is quite passionate, often abrasive without meaning to be, though the love he has for his family runs deep.

Looking for:  Friends, fighting partners (please!)  

STEEL
male | 3 years old | taken
Steel is... much like his namesake. He is cold and icy at best, not one known for showing his emotions ever. He has a lot of hurt that he keeps locked up inside and is uncomfortable sharing with others; he also tends to believe most wolves will end up abandoning him in the long run. He's recently fallen quite hard for Esarosa and is smitten with her

Looking for: Friends, fighting partners   

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-01-2016, 01:30 AM
Lark and zell threads! Hansel too!! Zell needs a rival or something, and Hansel is an old fart who could be a mentor or something ^_^

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-01-2016, 02:29 AM
Epiphron thread with Diana? I think it'd be sweet for Diana to meet her grandmother c:

Nyx

Loner

Beginner Fighter (0)

Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
06-07-2016, 08:47 AM
I suck, but here we go:

Rasta - I'm down for a Steel x Skullian thread! I haven't seen you in awhile though so not sure if you're still active? If you are, let me know and I'll make us a thread!

Dragon - Lark & Zell thread

Millie - Sure, could you start? Sorry for the lateness!

Diana

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2016, 06:33 PM
tag!

Phim

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
07-14-2016, 01:12 PM
Can Phim meet Steel? O:)
Phim's brother, Daitaro, is allowed to crash literally all of her threads.

[Image: xc4TMGm.png]