Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 02:06 AM

He wished he could fetch food for her, he wasn't a very good hunter. Though the shrew he caught previously only made him think of Avalon. The pack had just been created, and it consisted of him, a woman named Amachi along with Avalon's children. They were small, devilishly small. Yet did he worry? Not much. The north did make him nervous and the healer wouldn't hesitate to give himself up if it meant that he would be placing his friend in danger. However, he yearned to be by her side. Thinking for a moment, he settled into the snow. It was getting thicker, as he ate his food, it reminded him of how this was the very place he had been born. Was he really back home again?

The male sighed, and laid himself on his side. Just to see how it felt, it had been years since he felt comfortable enough to put himself in such a position. He didn't believe anyone here would hurt him though. Tail flicking the slate blue man's single eye tipped towards the sky. What did the heavens think of him now hmmm. It was a curious thought.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-03-2016, 04:57 AM

For once in her life, she felt accomplished. Ivalice had made its way into the world, and while the pack was small now, she had no doubts that it would grow in time. The new alphess took to wandering the lands of her birth, something she hadn't done in a long time, but now that it was hers, she truly felt like she was home again. The large woman truly felt like this is where she belonged. Her thick pelt was better suited for this environment as opposed to the warmer regions of the continent.

As the lady wandered around, she caught the scent of Vereux nearby. He was born here too right? How did he feel about being back? While she knew he was nervous about being so close to his former pack, she had taken the responsibility of protecting her members no matter what. That was what the duty of an alpha entailed, wasn't it? Altering her course a little, she soon spotted the male eating a snack, and upon closer inspection, seemed like there was something on his mind. "Is something troubling you, Vereux?" She stopped at his side, amber gaze soft. He could lie if he wanted to, but she was sure she'd be able to tell if he did.

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 06:04 AM

The world almost felt surreal to him. Looking up at the sky with his thoughts wandering. Though he almost felt like a fool when he scented Avalon - hearing her voice catch up with his ears. He would look towards her, comfortably at his own pace sitting slightly upright so he could look at her. She asked if something was on his mind, and for a moment didn't know how to respond. His mouth opened for a moment, and closed it again as his tail made a mild flick. “I wouldn't say troubling me.” he smiled at her, closing his eye.

“Just moving through my memories, melancholy and all those things.” Vereux shook some of the snow off his body. “Do you have some time to relax?” he asked gesturing to a spot next to him. If she would like his company of course. He didn't want to bother her if she was busy, and if so he could always help with whatever that she was doing.

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-05-2016, 09:49 PM

His words brought her brow lifting, but she understood. As he shifted his position, she moved to sit next him as she followed his gaze to the sky. She knew what he meant. She had not been here for a long time, but she felt more at home here then anywhere else. "I do have time. And I know what you mean." She wanted to mention that someone had come looking for him, but she would bite her tongue and wait a bit longer.

If he wasn't troubled now, she could imagine him being troubled when she told him what had happened the day before. Amber gaze returned to him, ears flicking as she made herself comfortable. "What do you think? About being back, I mean."

“Vereux” “Avalon”

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-18-2016, 02:09 AM

Laying in the snow, he waited for the woman to join him. Taking in a shrill breath of the cold air of home. As uncomfortable as he did feel, he did suppose it was a feeling he had to get over. Vereux wasn't caught off guard much as she asked her question. Well, a lot had happened. Between Abelinda and his sister Irune. It almost seemed like an omen, his head swiveled towards Yfir's territory or a moment. “I don't really know honestly - it's all a jumble of relief, melancholy and worry.” he smiled a bit. “I ran into my half sister Irune recently. Right after the meeting with Abelinda. It's weird, and they're both still very narrow minded I'd think.” he shook his head. It didn't matter.

“Still though, I'm happy to be here with you. I've actually almost forgotten how it is to feel happy. So thank you for helping me feel that feeling again.” Vereux shivered a bit. Out of excitement and content. His tail would curl around him, he was content. He would have to continue to tell himself that over and over again. He was positive that something would come tear him down again, whether if be Yfir. Or his family. Vereux would still like where he was.

“Vereux” “Avalon”