Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 03:27 PM by Abelinda.)
A second stop was made, as those glacial eyes peered at the wall before her. This was where it had all began in these lands, where the wraith had ran into a lass named a Lova - they had spoken and done more. Some simple enjoyment for the both of them. In turn Lova had taken her home, showing her where her brother Isar had ruled and where he had in turn welcomed her. Their reunion had been an enjoyable one, where a war took part soon after. One she had taken part in, if not briefly, a pity it hadn't last longer. A heavy sigh left her, those were the days, the days she missed the most and yet remained out of her grasp. Silently and slowly did that lithe form move forth, her gaze upon the wall as well the way before her, simply the wraith walked along it lost in her own thoughts and memories.

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 04:34 PM

The wall, it almost seemed like a fortress. Liar was unsure if he would live in the north should he settle down, either way his body would move how it wanted to. Unemotional eyes scanned the area, settling on the woman who seemed to be exploring the place. A small huff left the strange colored male's maw. He wasn't too interested in her, but he was curious as to what an old wolf like herself was doing in the north. Not that she couldn't handle herself, never had he wanted to underestimate anyone.

The male kept his distance, standing a fair ways apart from her. That way it gave her room to escape is she so wished it. "Do you live here?" the monotoned male's voice hit the air. Met with the white cloud that was his breath from the cold. From his body language, he was fully relaxed. Muscles untightened, tail low. However he didn't look like a kind of male that took anything from anyone. High in posture, after all, he considered himself a king no matter what.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 04:45 PM
It was the males voice that brought the wraith out of her little spell, pausing did that gaze shift to the oddly colored male. He wasn't the first nor the last she'd likely see with such an odd coat, it seemed to be the norm for these lands. That gaze drifted over his form, he clearly wasn't young, then again she exactly wasn't either. Old age didn't suit Abelinda and yet one couldn't tell if she was starting to grey or not, due to the coloration her pelt took on. Simply the grey hairs melded in with the silver and blue, hiding her older age.

“No; do you?” A simple question that was offered, as that gaze and those ears remained upon the man. Simply, she was silent and waited to see just what he would do or say next. Abelinda wasn't quite inclined to fight, but was more then willing to pull such off if it was needed. It seemed unlikely, btut the wraith kept her wits about her.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-03-2016, 05:30 PM

Charming she was, despite her age. She wasn't much older than he was anyway, perhaps in wolf years but the king didn't need to look at it that way. The unreadable male would breath easy. So she didn't live here, well no he didn't either. After all he had no where to settle. His family was gone so he had to go through the effort of building it from the bottom up once more. "No, I'm just searching for a place to live." Liar responded towards her.

"My name is Liar Walker, what's a lady like you doing here in the north?" At first maybe his voice would be unsettling. It wasn't just how he looked, how he acted would be considered strange. Eccentric if someone had really to describe it. After all, there had been a time where he had actually licked dirt. Since he was curious as to how it had tasted. His mannerisms were on whim's, he did what he wanted.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 05:38 PM

Tail flicking behind her, did the wraith give him a once over one more time. But that was it, as her gaze shifted back to the wall once more. “I doubt this place would be suitable for anyone.” A simple insight from the lithe women, but no more was said as those paws shifted beginning to pull her body forth, continuing her walk along the wall. He was free to join her if he so wished, then again she hadn't spent time or spoke with another wolf in quite some time.

“Liar Walker? An odd name; do you lie a lot?” Perhaps looking more into his name then needed, but he had her curiosity for the moment. “Simply visiting what was long forgotten by most.” Memories, deeds, actions, all that had happened her in past and more. Too many to list or relate to for any rogue, but enough to bring back the memories of old.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-06-2016, 04:58 PM

The woman inquired that this place would make a bad home for anyone. He supposed she was right, but also very wrong. Should a wolf claim these lands - it would be a nice place to keep the slaves. Though Liar didn't plan on living here, the north maybe but the wall would be left behind for another day. His green eyes curiously moved over her form - the way she moved, she was a wolf of power or at least thought of herself that way. He didn't read too much into it, he wasn't very good at reading wolves.

"My sire seemed to think of it as a joke. I see no point in lying." he responded. The cruel man who reared him, had a sick sense of humor. Well coming from a man whose father was named Zero - Liar being an only child, and kidnapped from his mother - it was rather curious. "What's your name them my lady?" Liar asked as he looked ahead. Knowing fully well what it felt like to revisit memories.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-06-2016, 05:06 PM

At his next set of words did the serpent give a smile, one that would give the creeps to any wolf; send chills down their spine, yet with a sweet if not a seductive twist. “Then, you do not know the power of a lie.” Of what havoc and chaos it would bring, of what it could do. Shatter hearts, break family's a part, turn siblings onto on another. To do the dirty work for her, if the lie was a well forged one. Not many could forge a lie and see it to success, or at least she hadn't countered many wolves with the ability to do so.

However upon his words about his name, a brow did rise. “Did you not seek to change it?” A simple curious question, one that left wraith questioning his family. But what was done, as done; he held the power to change it to what he wished now no doubt but decided not to for whatever reason. “Abelinda Armada.” The wraith would offer him her full name as an eye was kept upon him only to see his reaction.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-06-2016, 05:21 PM

He believed in his own ability to destroy a wolf's life without the power of a word. Liar could tell if someone was lying quiet usually, then again he only believed himself half the time. His mannerisms are and were do whatever he wanted and whatever he felt was right. If that meant taking someone hostage that was what he'd do. One day he'd die by another wolf's jaws that he was certain of - but something he didn't care for much. The monster was raised to be powerful by cruelty. His expression didn't change, the same as his voice.

"I believe the name you are granted by your parents is one you should burden yourself to keep. You decide for yourself whether you shame the name or grant it power." he responded watching her. Abelinda Armada, curious. It was Sin's old family name from the rumors he heard. He knew of it simply from whispers, nothing more. Yet he made no comment. It was like if he had tried to watch her for his last name. These lands hadn't seen a good walker in years. Let him not count his nephew - as his mother had been a hutashi. "Part of Sin's family." he inquired.

"You seek to collect your broken family? I've only heard rumors of the Armada's but no doubt at one point they were at their peak. As once I was a king, I understand the feeling of trying to collect something that seemed to be lost. Something powerful." Liar almost sounded bored, but that's what made him hard to read. No one knew what he was thinking or feeling half the time. Since he did half the time, do things just for the hell of it.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-06-2016, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 05:33 PM by Abelinda.)

Alas the wraith lacked the powerful stature of her brothers, half-brothers and most of her sisters. She wasn't built for power as they were, she was lithe, small, fast. Thus the dame knew her strengths lasted else where then in tooth and claw, if lies were her way to do things, then that would be the way they were done. But, never the less, if it came down to it she'd get her paws dirty, however not without support of another.

“An interesting insight, Liar, but one you clearly stand by.” That head titled at the thought, but she wasn't going to change his ideals or his ways, unless she saw a reason to do so. Thus, he could keep his ways, the way he liked it. “Yes, he was.” Those brows knitted into a frown, the fact her blood tie had failed at creating an empire and dying at the jaws of an enemy was hardly acceptable, even by their standards. But she supposed at one point or another, they all failed.

“If, I can find those of his blood, yes I will gather them.” For family had to stick together, but she had to as of yet run into them in truth. It would be high time after this little memorial visit to seek them out. “The Armada Empire had once been strong, when my half-brother Isardis had ruled. However, it's clear those that had remained in these lands failed to uphold his ways.” That tail lashed behind her, a bit of anger entered her voice. It was clear the slate dame was highly unsatisfied with her family.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-06-2016, 06:05 PM

She now held the man's interest. He knew fairly well how smart a woman could be. There was no lacking something, if you worked hard enough at it then that was where you could arrive. She had a very noble cause, something that sparked a small emotion. His eyes flickered for a moment, glossing over at the thought of it. "Something your brother would be proud of you for, Abelinda." he stated calmly. Tail flicking for a moment.

"Well Abelinda Armada, should you need assistance I am but a call away. I'll be joining Ivalice as much as I hate a pack not under my control - out of boredome you could call it. Should you seek shelter or otherwise I'll be there. And if one of Sin's children decide to take up the reigns I'll be happy to help make the Armada's great again. And I am a man who never goes back on his word." his green eyes gestured over her. "I don't need a crown to know I am a powerful king. As a walker, I uphold my fathers views and as far as I know it is very similar to that of you Armada's." Whatever she thought of him. It didn't matter, he had aided many, abandoned others who failed to keep his interest. Like Sin, who had failed where he began. He knew at least that much.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-06-2016, 06:16 PM
A brow rose, as he proved to skip some meaningless parts of their conversation, but the wraith could not hold it against the man. Perhaps getting to the point, for once was long over due. “If he was still here, perhaps. But it is hard to say.” Abelinda knew he was trying to compliment her, but it was hard not to look too hard into his word and pick them a part. What he said next, earned a raised brow and for her to stop and stare at him. Not quite in disbelief but in curiosity. “Tell me, Liar; why would you offer your tooth and claw to my cause?” He had questions to answer, but she was not ungrateful for his help, in truth surprised. How was it this easy to gain an ally such as he? Never the less, she did not question it for long, not as other things needed to be taken care of. “I doubt joining Ivalice will cure you of your boredom Liar, but I know where to find you, if need be.” Of course speaking little more then truths at the time. “Before plans are set into motion, first I need to ensure a new generation of Armada's to walk these lands.” In other words, she would be keeping an eye out for a proper suitor.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-06-2016, 06:27 PM

Liar knew it to be true, but truth be told, why not. He could waste his time for one way or another. Wait until he was kicked out perhaps even. He was no stranger to the risk of things, and perhaps at one point he did place himself straight into the line of fire. When she asked him why, she was met with a slight shrug of his shoulders. "There is no straight answer to the things I do. At times I simply just feel like doing them, at others I feel that where I am needed I can express my deeds through that effort." Liar told the truth no matter what, because honestly there was nothing for him to hide. Deceiving was another story but still.

His interest was piqued as well. "I am available if you so need it." Liar told her. "My gene's are strong, and if I'm offering my services. It would mean my blood line would live on as well. Recently my wife and child died a few seasons ago - so my next course of action was a mystery to myself." they were not with him, so he could not have saved them from the bear that ravaged their bodies. Though his wife had been the sickly type at times.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-06-2016, 06:41 PM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2016, 06:42 PM by Abelinda.)
Abelinda uttered a brief snort, knowing all too well there was more to this then what he was telling her. But the wraith found little reason to question him, maybe his motives, but they were clearly his own. And so the topic was dropped, for the time being. They had much to learn of one another and much more time to spend with each other - strange as it all was. “You leave much about yourself to be questioned, Liar.” Her only words on the subject before moving on. With the death of his wife and pup did a brow rise. “You didn't seek out another mate or someone to provide the next generation?” A simply curiosity for the aging women, though she debated on accepting his offer. Then again Abelinda hadn't ran into another male that caught her interest, as Liar did, even if it was just a bit. “If such would come to pass; what would you do from there, Liar?” Would he remain and become a father or move on to another women? Though, she very well knew once such did happen one way or another she would mark him as her own. For she was going to need all the support she could before those plans were put into motion. “I don't suppose you know the one who took Sin's life?” It needed to be asked, information had to be given before anything could be truly planned out.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-07-2016, 02:13 AM

Yes, he was a mysterious man - and he doubted with time spent with him that it would be changed. You could try to read him, but at the end of the day it was hard to tell what Liar felt if anything at all. He lacked the interpersonal capacity to feel that way, he did, but often times it went unnoticed. "No one caught my interest quiet like you, many of these wolves are southerners... soft. They flinch at the very notion of thinking of doing something for their own benefit. Acting as if they can judge simply because a lifestyle is harsher than theirs." he explained to her. Liar was loyal, but only to those he deemed worthy to his own interest.

"I would kill a father who left his children before they were ready - a child needs their parents to guide them. If the possibility stands then both should be present." he guess that didn't quiet answer her though. "I would stay by your side - I would never want my mate or otherwise children without a future." Liar responded, as then she asked about sin. A light chuckle left his lips. "Sin bit off more than he could chew I suppose. The weak find their strength in numbers. I do know who killed him, Sin put my cousin out of her misery she fought him to the death in a maddened state. After though - her mate Cypress was the one who took Sin now. He soon left Ardently after though - so searching for the man would be futile unless he returned." He played no role other than thinking perhaps he should have killed Arian back then.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 02:57 AM
Listening in silence, did she await for his next words, a simply courtesy before bombing him with more of her own inquires. Hard to read as  he was, it didn't stop the wraith from attempting to do so. Even if she only gleamed bits here and there about him, it was better then nothing. His words caused a brow to rise in question. “So then, you seek someone with the will to using others or doing anything in their power for their own benefit?” An interesting prospect no matter how you looked at it, but the man was becoming more, interesting, steadily enough.

Upon his first words of being a father, it was clear he was determined to be there and to be loyal or so she guessed. However, it was unlikely another male would be so willing, as he appeared to be. “You seem awfully confident in your words Liar.” Testing him a bit perhaps, but she could not help it. However he proved to spill the beans, the one thing she sought for. The males name was stored away for later use - a name to be passed down onto the whelps should this Cypress ever return, before Abelinda could get her jaws locked around his throat. “Do you know if this Cypress has family he left behind?” If the serpentine women could not get at the one that had taken Sin's life, what better then his blood relatives?

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-07-2016, 03:20 AM

Liar was hard to push buttons, but interesting as he was he was full of entertainment. Strength as it was as well. His visions were clear as day, as good as he could make them. "Similar.... I seek out wolves willing to follow the path that they believe in. Not hide themselves behind an image they hope others will catch onto. A wolf who has lost its will to bite back when needed - is a sacrifice or a slave." and that was how he saw things. He never lost his will to live and he granted it to those who wanted it. He was not afraid of death, but if he was required to walk these lands than he would fight tooth and claw to stay.

"That's because when my father died I realized something. He taught me a very valuable lesson, in the end if you don't stand by your word. You'll regret yourself." and he never wanted to look at himself that way. He was simply never wanting to look back on himself in some sort of disdain. "Yes... but I personally would leave them be." he treaded carefully over those words. Narrowing his eyes. "They are wolves of my family, and are worthy. One of the boys has fought thick and thin to get rid of his mother and fathers wrong doings. He has clawed at the very grips of death and they are not even two years of age. If sin were to see them, knowing the man myself at a time. He would have thought them much better than their parents. " He also had met the daughter. she had lost trust in her family, which was no surprise. But they all were kids fighting to find their own place and had nothing to do with what their parents did. "From what I know.... many of the children were opposed to attacking Sin. After all, their mother was mad, sick in the head. They were well aware of what she did." he was passionate enough about this at least. "Their father is the only one to blame, and if he came back I'd gladly show the man the mistake he made." he huffed.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 03:30 AM

A soft hum left the wraiths lips, at Liar's words. knowing they were true regardless. “You said you were a King once, do you intend on ruling again or leaving that to the others?” Abelinda wasn't exactly sure, if she was willing to follow a weak leader, or leaders for that matter. However, if she was to join the same pack as he - she would have some conditions of her own for them before she did join them. For the wraith had a serious bone to pick with this Cypress - he would rule the day he bled an Armada.

“Cypress will find his undoing by my own jaws, if possible.” The words were uttered as a promise, not a threat. An Armada never broke a promise. “If his relatives were against him attacking Sin; why didn't they stop him or take his life themselves?” Granted, they had been able of body and mind to do so. But she knew this meeting was coming to a close, the women was still debating upon taking him as a suitor, knowing she just may not find another male like him.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-07-2016, 03:39 AM

They were too young, not even a year old when this had taken place. Liar knew the children were too busy trying to situate themselves, they simply believed their father would listen to them. "They were far too young, not even a year old when it took place. And still trying to mourn their mother it's no surprise they let their father slip their grasp. Whether or not they know what happened to her, sometimes no matter what you will mourn a parent." he knew it with his father. He should hate the man for his abuse. However, he possibly lost his mind even more after the albino died, and was killed.

"I could rule, but I feel it would be short lived. Best have a young wolf who is able do it - someone who is well aware of these lands and it is in their blood." he hated the thought of not having the throne. Yet if he was that stubborn he would meet his demise surely. "Building a kingdom from the bottom up, sounds like an interesting feat." a soft chuckle left his maw. He may not have seemed old, but a wolf's vitality could only last so long. He had to make the most of it.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 03:45 AM

And so they were too young, there was nothing she could do about that. A pity, truly, but alas all she could do was move on and wait for this Cypress to appear again in these lands. Very well; she could wait and while she did so - train the next generation to up hold her agenda if she proved to be too old or too frail to take action herself. But then he went on about being able to rule, but wanted to leave it for those that were young and able still. Abelinda supposed he had a point there. “How do you plan on building this kingdom, Liar?” A quirk of the brow was given, as the wraith stood there studying the man, as she had been from the moment they crossed paths. Perhaps she had found her suitor after all.

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-07-2016, 04:00 AM

It was funny, she sparked his old needs. After wandering around for some time, trying to kill his boredome. It seemed he had found her. "From what you've offered me, if you accept me - it would be from our heir's. If not you could find one of Sin's spawn and do it that way but." a chuckle left his lips. "They're as stubborn as their father. He did have some young kids - I rarely saw them however." Liar looked off for a moment. "We'd raise them to instill the morals that you wish, make them understand their blood makes them great. Whichever one craves wanting to create a pack - we help them." of course raising children was no easy task. He'd raised many litters so he knew that well enough. Adopted and blood born. His green eyes searched over Abelinda, as they stopped at the end of their journey. "Either way, you would raise a new generation." he noted.

"Talk"