size
Large
build
-
player
05-03-2016, 07:21 PM

[Image: NbtAKaJ.jpg?1]

"All that glitters isn't gold."

So, figured it was about time to make a plot thread for my boi Osi. As most of you know, he is  new to the scene and has desires to create his own pack known as El Dorado. But, until he gets to that point he will need to meet with wolves and make a name for himself. So lets get to it shall we?

What I'm Looking For

Loyal Recruits & Allies: Osiris is going to need allies and interested parties to bring his ideal empire to life. So for any loners who desire glory and purpose, or any pack members who feel degraded and undermined. Osi if your guy. He never lies, always stays true to his word, and always delivers.

Love Interest: Something Osiris is not resistant to, but rather cautious of. He is broken in more ways than one and can never really identify the feelings of love even if it smacks him in the face. He tends to simply project the emotion of love based on what he has seen others do. His inability to feel or distinguish certain emotions from others is what makes it hard for him to have steady relationships.

Enemies & Nemesis: Osiris does not really 'hate' anyone. Even those he despises. However, should someone constantly stand in his way or meddle in his affairs then he will dedicate his immediate future to ending theirs. So if anyone wants to play that game, we can probably work something out lol.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 07:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2016, 07:35 PM by Abelinda. Edit Reason: Adding tidbit )
Allies / possible love interest for Abel here. She's just returned to the lands, so shes going to be traveling about for a bit, seeking information. Aside from this, she is on the market for a mate currently and looking to provide a new generation.

Something may come of this, as Abel is plotting.

Extra: She's a healer and knows more then a thing or two about herbs and poisons.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-03-2016, 07:27 PM
I need a thread with you D: howecer I dunno if any of my current characters would clash well with him. I'll Skype you about an idea I have c:
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Rœkia T

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
05-03-2016, 07:30 PM
I'd be interested threading Rœkia and Hárekr with Osiris. I'm not quite sure what they'd turn out to be. I'm sort of go-with-the-flow role-player so it might be fun just to thread them and see what happens. Rœkia is my con-woman/poison master and Hárekr is a viking trickster.

Julius

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
05-03-2016, 08:03 PM
@Abelinda: That may be a possibility. Abel might have a bit of competition though since Amichi is also attempting to get Osiris but that has a 50/50 chance of happening. So maybe ^^, well have to see how they do lol.

@Creed: You've been Skyped xD

@Roekia: Well, Osiris does need to recruit her still xD

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-03-2016, 08:06 PM
xD, of course.

Want to start?

Skullian

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
05-03-2016, 08:20 PM
I have skulley! Hes available for any of the options, but i like your pack so maybe no enemies :p i see that osiris is bi, so if youre interested in possibly throwing skulley into the pot for the love interest bit, im down o: