gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-05-2016, 10:06 PM

It was boredom that had brought him this way in all honesty. Perhaps the need to have some sort of action in his life. While his life style hadn't been the most keen of things, there was always a possibility of change. The stranger male stood on the borders, raising his head in a howl for the alpha. Whether or not he called it home would only tell in time. After all he could nit pick and tell how uncomfortable being a follower felt. with his wife and children gone however, it seemed his kingdom had come crashing down when so many do.

Liar sat down at the border line, unemotional stare searching over the snow. It didn't need to be perfect, and it wasn't as if he cared much if wolves liked him or hated him. After all, if it was one weakness, it was interpersonal relationships with the man. Emotions skipped him half the time, and it was difficult for him to pin point his own. It was a result of his childhood of course, and something that had been embedded into his code.

"Talk"
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-06-2016, 02:30 AM

She had just caught a snow hare, the creatures last wriggling cry cut off as she snapped its neck. Licking the blood off her muzzle, she picked it up and went to drop it in the shallow burrow she had dug where the rest of the prey was to be deposited. She turned to walk away to find more to fill their stock before winter set, and then she heard it. An unfamiliar howl ringing in the air, and quickly she set off.

She wondered who it might be this time? Another Yfir wolf sent to fetch her friend? As she neared the border, she paused at her usual spot by the old pine tree, amber gaze finding an oddly marked male standing at her border. She didn't know who it was, so lifting her head high, she approached the male. "welcome, stranger. How can I help you?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-06-2016, 04:42 PM

The woman that approached was stunning in nature. Though Liar didn't give a glimpse of his emotions through his face nor eyes. Never having officially joined a pack traditionally this would make for a rather interesting interaction. She asked how she could help him. Making his ears pick up the sound of her voice. Locking it in his memory, would soft life be any good for him? "My name is Liar Walker - I'm seeking out a home." his monotoned voice hit the air thickly. Making his position clear as he was sitting and though he hated it. Was respectfully aware that she was the alpha here.

"I was once a king, I have experience in politics - I also mainly am a fighter." if he was to be tested that would be fine with the unemotional male. Nothing entirely phased him often, and recently, he even had to renumb himself with the death of his wife and favorite child. While of course he loved all his children - because of how they came into this world, they would hate him for sure.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 04:32 AM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2016, 03:40 PM by Abelinda.)
To say the least, things had going differently then at first thought. Much less as those paws lead her back, trailing after liar. He would quick to start his joining trial, as the serpentine women soon enough stepped into the scene and much like at the wall - took position upon his right side. Allowing their pelts to mingle in silence, awaiting for him to finish before speaking up. “I'm here to join with him; I have done some fighting, but my skills are in healing.” A task she could always do despite her aging body, it was fitting. Politics, she didn't care to take part in least it involved those of her blood, however the wraith would leave it at that. Those ears and eyes were upon the newly crowned alpha, lacking any signs of wounds which Abelinda could only assume she had no contest when claiming these lands. A crown freely given to the dame. Something Abelinda didn't quite agree with; you didn't get a land or crown handed freely to you - you fought tooth and nail for it.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-07-2016, 05:10 PM

He would begin by giving his name, ears perking at the last name. A walker? Relative of Arian perhaps? Regardless of his relation, she would be more then happy to accept him. Albeit the lack of his emotions made it hard to determine where his loyalties would lie in the future. Wasn't he among sins own at one time? She would have to keep an eye on him, but first perhaps test his mind. "I'm Avalon Ancora, a pleasure Liar Walker."

Before she could comment on his former kingship, a familiar form came to stand beside him. A brow rose as Abelinda voiced that she too wished to join. That was odd...she hadn't seemed to want to join during her first trip here. But as she watched the closeness of the pair, she assumed that they were perhaps mates. She dipped her head to Abelinda, amber gaze looking between the two. "While you won't be a king here, you'll still be a valuable member among us. But first..."

She stood tall, her gaze strong as her voice followed suit. "Will you two promise to give your loyalty? I don't know your past, liar. But abelinda I know you are an Armada, and the reputation of that name has brought wariness to these lands." She knew their history very well, but she would give the woman the benefit of the doubt. "I will not risk someone turning and putting the pack at risk. We're a pack of unity, and any who come among us will be treated like family. Those who turn against us will find themselves in a position they don't want to be in. So, do I have your word?" She eyed both of them, watching them carefully.
"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-07-2016, 05:50 PM

Liar's ears twitched, yes she didn't know of his past. She probably would scoff at it if she knew, not that it bothered him too much. Looking to Abelinda, he pressed his cheek into hers. He was no stranger to affection, and when it came to the question of loyalty, if it was the pack she spoke of. It would be devious of him to not support a pack that he was in. He couldn't disrespect an offer on a home for a makings of a new family. "You can have my word on that much. A pack isn't to be taken for granted." His green eyes searched over Avalon.

Avalon was strong and able bodied, he wouldn't hold that against her. After all he hadn't seen many strong southern wolves, however in due time he'd see how she was. Though he didn't know if he liked the idea of her trying to pry into him. After all she might not like what she found about him. He was a vicious man, but he was not incapable of compassion.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-07-2016, 06:01 PM
It seemed her touch was welcomed and thus did the lithe women lean into Lair just enough. He even went as far as leaning his cheek into her own, a touch she returned as that gaze remained upon the southern wolf. Simply, the wraith was silent waiting for the women to speak and seemingly pry. That prying proved to cause that fur to bristle slightly, for such wasn't welcome however the wraith didn't voice her displeasure, as that face betrayed nothing; giving a stoic expression. “You have my word Avalon.” As for dealing with Cypress the women would cross that bridge when she got to it. It likely would be done without warning, then again it was a matter she fully intended on handling personally. But that was all the women had to off before joining this pack, she would see where this would go. Question remained if it would be better or for worse. For the time being the wraith would have to lay low.

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-07-2016, 06:27 PM

It didn't take a genius to figure out that these two were put off by her prying into them. But she needed to know who they were, and make sure her pack would be a safe place, and that they would not turn their backs when loyalty was required. In the end, they would both give their word, and she would trust them to keep it. She would keep an eye on them, but they would be the ones to prove it in the end.

"Very well then. I trust you to keep your word. For now, you'll be ranked as Natives until we have our first meeting in a few days time. There, you may select your desired ranks and pass a test in order to gauge your abilities." She looked from one, to the other. Both still creatures of mystery, but in time she would get to know them better and perhaps, not keep them in the light of suspicion. Whether they thought her soft or not, she was anything but. Over the course of time, she had learned that being soft would only get you hurt. "Is there anything else you'd like to know before we proceed?"

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

Liar

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-09-2016, 02:15 AM

While he was unaware what Abelinda thought of the situation. For the time being this was the best they could do. Support a small pack to raise a family for their intended purposes. Liar would have to speak to Avalon privately later, after all he was to be trusted. He wouldn't abandon her for giving them a home. "What are your restrictions on starting a family?" of course an awkward question to ask if any. Liar had spent his whole life doing as he pleased, but the question had to be asked. His green eyes looking over the woman at his side. It was his duty to be by her side, to protect her where it was due and to show that he above all others cared. After all he didn't often swear his heart, even if it was easily done it left him tongue tied.

"Talk"

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-09-2016, 02:40 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2016, 02:40 AM by Abelinda.)
A brow rose as the wraith listened, this she-wolf clearly did not trust them that much if they were to be ranked as natives. But the serpent supposed, whatever floated this Alpha's boat. Southerns, what was she going to do with them? Being so soft and haven't seen the likes of war, as she had. However, perhaps it was time for her to speak up rather then put this aside and let it fester. “If this Cypress sets foot into these lands again; I will be going for his head.” Short and to the point. “From what I've been told, Sin's young still are here somewhere; I intend on bringing them here.” That was if, she could find the rugrats. Alas, she allowed Liar to ask his question, knowing what was planned for the future. If she did not end this males life, then one of her own blood will - by one means or another. However, she did not have any more questions for the Alpha; rules no doubt would come up at the meeting and thus held back in asking for the time being.

“And in the dark, I can hear your heart beat.”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-11-2016, 05:38 PM

Liar's question brought a single brow to rise just slightly. She supposed it wasn't an odd question, and if these two planned on having pups then who was she to turn them away? The pack was still small, they had plenty of room if that was indeed their plan. "As long as you let me know ahead of time to make sure there is room for new lives. That's all I ask, I won't stop anyone from having a family as long as the pack can support them." She smiled a bit, the thought of the packs first pups being born thrilled her. It made her think about when she might have her next litter, whether she would wait till her season or not.

As for Abel's remark, she nodded in understanding. While she had been close to Arian and her nieces and nephews, this blood feud had to end one way or another. Arian had summoned a challenge knowing she would lose. And in turn, cypress had challenged Sin out of grief and anger then vanished. Knowing how the Armada line worked, she expected that someday, one of them would end it. "I would not stop you from doing so. I expect sooner or later, one of his offspring would do it. But should you choose to do it, then I will not get involved. It's not my feud, and it's not my business to meddle in." And the kin? She did say they were welcome as long as there was no trouble. "I hope to see the rest of your family soon." She was ready to return to her duties then, hoping that she answered what they wanted to know. Everything else would come up during their first meeting, but she would wait a moment longer just in case.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter