Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Arian
05-09-2016, 05:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-13-2016, 03:56 PM by Rivaxorus II.)
Armada's are back!
In new light, Abelinda half sister of Isardis has returned to Ardently. With a mission to restore the Armada family. With this Liar has joined her with the want to raise a new generation of Armada's. Though the two currently reside in Ivalice with Avalon, their intent is to raise these pups and guide them to make or claim a new kingdom for the Armada's. This will quiet possibly be Abelinda's ONLY litter, but it's an exciting plot in itself!

Abelinda's family line the Armada's are known for their slate blue markings. Along with white or albino.

Liar looks like an african wild dog, and much of his line is unknown(being an adopted walker) however his father was an albino and his mother was creme colored if that helps any.

HERE are some designs CLICK
Any of those you can use

These pups will be taking the last name Armada. Both of their parents are neutral evil, and intend to raise them to have typical Armada mentality. Though I'm always open to character development, starting out the pup shouldn't be too lightly aligned I'd say.

So depending on the amount of free pups we get, we do intend to adopt out all 5 pups. Me and Kayi will be taking one each(if there's only one free pup she will be taking that one). If you wish to adopt one be prepared to possibly pay for an extra pup pass.

Should any of these pups fall inactive(due to not posting in a while - user not being on ect. showing no interest in the pup) Me and Kayi reserve the right to take them back and readopt them out. Though we will usually notify the user beforehand to make sure.

Just fill out the form below to try out! They will be picked about a week before their due date by me and Kayi. So you have until may 28th to do up your applications.

Name: Pup's name
Design: Your own or another(I will post some soon)
Appearance:
Personality:
Why do you wish to play this pup:
Plot ideas?:
Rp sample:
This character can be very unpredictable and cruel, you have been warned.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-09-2016, 05:34 AM
Did some digging and found the old Armada adoption page; this is just to reference what type of markings/colors the Armada family has; Armadas.

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-10-2016, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-24-2016, 09:46 PM by Avalon.)
Name: Greed Armada

Design: Design #2

Appearance: The male is a contender in the arena of Sinful seduction and a barbarian in the art of fighting. The blackest of blacks coats his frame. No matter the time of day or night, it seems as if the black of his pelt reflects no light and seamlessly blends into the shadows around him. The only thing that separates the dark matter is the white that burns itself upon his left leg, rising up until it comes to a stop at his shoulder.

Personality: True to his namesake, this man is the embodiment of one of the seven Sins. He's got an ego and an ambition that's hard to quench, his thirst for power inherited from the Armada line. Greed is a man who knows what he wants, and will do anything to get it. He's not above lying, cheating, and stealing to satiate his need for power and to get what he desires. Equivalent to a slithering snake, Greed is capable of spewing venomous lies, telling others what they wish to hear to lure them into his clutches.

Although he is quite the deceiver, Greed is fiercely loyal to his family and will do anything for them. He's not above giving his life for them, doing anything he can to ensure they stay at the top of the food chain where they belong. He is, however, quick to anger when things don't go his way, often resorting to violence or force to prove he is top dog.

While he'll quell his tongue around family, he'll not hold back around strangers. Despite this, however, the male will almost always try to charm his way into your heart, getting you to believe what he says is true. Once he achieves this, he will do nothing more then use you for his own greedy needs. You are his pet at this point, and those who try to turn against him will come to find their worst nightmare.

There is one quirk about the avaricious man, however. He does hold a slight bit of remorse for those he considers his. Greed is prone to taking several lovers, those of which he finds beautiful, belong to him willingly or not. He is protective of those he considers his property, both his slaves and his lovers. Should anyone threaten his property, he will fight full throttle to teach the enemy a lesson.

He dreams of having his own pack someday, full of beautiful women and devoted followers. He wants a harem that he can control, a pack to rule and his name to be whispered on the wind. He truly is the embodiment of his sin.

Why do you wish to play this pup: because I've always wanted an Abel pup xD and I think it would be interesting to see how he'll grow up with liar and abel.
Plot ideas?: I dunno what he'll do as a pup, but when he gets older then probably start collecting slaves and women to build up his harem, and eventually createa pack.
Rp sample:
Rp Sample Link
WIP

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

sinfuldeity

gems
size
-
build
player
05-12-2016, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2016, 06:16 AM by sinfuldeity. Edit Reason: fixing links )
Okay bare with me, I've only made one other character for Alacritis/Ardently. XD

Name: Kratos Armada
Design: Liabel2 but preferably my own if allowed.
click
^This was done on free lines, I also have other artwork of the design here:
click
It's an OC of mine, not made for this lineage so if the markings are too off, I understand!

Appearance: He was a beautiful wolf with a fade to his jacket that made him appear to be dipped in ink, an ebony starlet with an indigo sheen. His tall presence was one to easily stand out from a crowd- but with a such a bright ivory underbelly, it flagged him nearly like a white-tail. Most disheveled about him was his mantle; gravity defiant and immaculately dense, it rarely ever held a look other than chaotic disarray to hold true to his nature. His solid and lengthy limbs told tales of long runs, his body movements most always graceful and elegant as he would drift across terrain disguised as an extraordinary nebula with how fluid his gate kept; his spine most always completely level. He was an apparent fallen angel, darkened but an image reaching divine and mystic beauty none-the-less. The light of the Heaven's seemingly stood behind those golden windows into his hollowed soul, though a quick turn of the imp's wicked lips was usually enough to reveal Hell's touch as it's rapidfire burned into his heart so bright it glowed.

Personality: Ever estranged was the child's smile, a forced presence upon his fragile, cold blue lips when in the presence of worthy company. He was emotionally distant beyond his own control, his heart heavily guarded and his tongue usually held to prevent anyone picking apart that overclocked brain of his. His bloodline had blessed him with a magnificent image of power, but his hollow eyes gave away the untamed truth: he was a power most volatile. There were not many born as naturally blood thirsty, he was a malevolent fiend most dangerous when left out of range of wandering eyes. If neglected for too long, it was only a matter of time before the tortured soul discovered his own means of gaining attention; infamy, afterall, was just another proud way of making history. With a lineage of horrifying tales, he was just a wandering ghoul searching for it's own way to leave a mark.

Why do you wish to play this pup: I've been following the Armada family for awhile. I've only ever really come to this site for good reads, but I also really enjoy roleplaying. Recently, my main character from another game that I roleplay on died... so my freetime for roleplay has opened up! I tried once before here as Brutus, but I've unfortunately lost the login credentials for that account?

Plot ideas?: One of his siblings betrays him at a young age, or perhaps he betrays one of them. Either way, he learns that even those close to him can not be trusted and turns his focus from familial bonds to a thirst for power to bring to life his own grand dreams, which will be decided and revealed as he grows. Aha. Open to others. I'm also a fan of romance plots but I seriously doubt this guy will be a gentleman. :')

Rp sample: I'm going to link a thread, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do so? But if not, just lemme know and I can edit and make my own. Here is an example of me roleplaying as Brutus with Cesar, but again.. I don't remember the login info for this account. :(
click

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-13-2016, 03:49 PM
Rivy & I agreed unfortunately that he wouldn't be able to break family bonds - they may fight and have sibling rivalry, yes, but breaking family bonds - no. The Armada's have always been a close knit-family, save for a bit of strife here and there; currently the family does not have the numbers to endure a possible threat to the family from within or for it to break a part.

sinfuldeity

gems
size
-
build
player
05-14-2016, 04:08 PM
Well I'm open to fill any sort of plot ideas, and I've always liked how proud the Armadas are. I'd love for him to learn about them and grow up with the same amount of pride, and perhaps instead of it being sibling it could be someone unrelated. I really just want a reason for him to keep his guard up, but if breaking familial bonds isn't something you want I can swear oath to the armadas no problem, so to speak. ;)

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
05-15-2016, 07:32 PM
We were granted 3 free pups leaving 1 spot for free. The other two pups will have to be paid for in gems ^^

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
05-15-2016, 11:04 PM
(05-14-2016, 04:08 PM)sinfuldeity Wrote: Well I'm open to fill any sort of plot ideas, and I've always liked how proud the Armadas are. I'd love for him to learn about them and grow up with the same amount of pride, and perhaps instead of it being sibling it could be someone unrelated. I really just want a reason for him to keep his guard up, but if breaking familial bonds isn't something you want I can swear oath to the armadas no problem, so to speak. ;)

Unrelated is fine; as long he keeps is familial bonds. x).

Esarosa

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Ehrgeiz

Famous
05-17-2016, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2016, 05:20 PM by Esarosa.)
Name: Ramsay Armada
Design: Liabel4
Appearance: As a young babe, his limbs are short and a little stocky, completely uncoordinated. His coat is soft and downy, and mostly just a light blonde hue. His markings are not at all obvious - there is just a small splotch of black around his nose. The base of his whiskers, edges of his ears and toes are more of a sandy brown, but will darken into full black as he ages. His paws are much too big and clumsy, often burdening him in activities requiring agility and precision.

As he reaches adolescence, of course, his limbs will grow much too quickly, making him appear lanky and awkward, while his ears will be much too tall. It will take time for his tail and the rest of his body to catch up, giving him the funny appearance of a maned wolf. However, during this time he will discover the full extent and potential of his agile self. His markings are beginning to fill in, becoming more evident, although they are not quite black yet.

As an adult, he appears sturdy and well put together. At 36" in height and 130 lbs, he is tall and lean, but without lacking any appearance of strength and fullness. His legs are long and elegant, yet powerful, giving him the ability to race swiftly and move with precision. His neck and body are quite lengthy and flexible. His tail, too, is long and willowy, flowing gracefully with the rest of his body. His skull is well-crafted, narrow but not overly lengthy in the muzzle, proportioned well with the rest of his head. The ears are slightly tall and pointed, matching his overall appearance of length and grace. His coat, however, is somewhat short and thick, allowing one to clearly see all of his lean muscle and agile frame. The base color of the fur is a yellowish-blonde hue, like dry hay, which covers the vast majority of his body. The only other color marking his coat is the blackest of black. Ebony marks the edges of each ear, and the toes of each paw. Under each of his eyes is a small black marking covering the lower eye lid. Down the middle of his snout is a midnight-hued blaze, which extends to the end of his muzzle, covering only the base of his whiskers. His eyes are both a solid olive green, holding within his gaze a somewhat scornful look.

Personality: As a pup, although he is bold and curious, he is very dependent upon his parents to guide him. He looks up to them with great admiration, and clings to their every word. He has great respect for not only his parents, but all of his elders. He has a strong determination to make his parents proud, to be the best he can be. Even from a young age, he will be filled with pride in himself, and for his family blood, his heritage. His family's enemies will become his. There is no doubt where his loyalty lies. He is also really insistent on following the rules - he will definitely be a bit of a tattle-tale.

When he reaches adolescence, this is the time during which he will discover himself, and his capabilities. As he discovers his physical self, running with the wind, he will also seek his internal self. His family ties will deepen and strengthen, and as his pride develops, so will his arrogance. Not only himself, but in his entire family and bloodline as well. He will enjoy time spent with his siblings, and will always stick up for them - of course, he will also become a little competitive, vying for dominance. He will begin to see himself as superior to others, and his views will only solidify as he reaches emotional maturity.

Lawful Evil. Arrogant. Greedy. Lustful. Ambitious. Entitled. Competitive. Ramsay is fiercely loyal to his family, and would protect any one of them with his life. He would shed blood without hesitation to fight for any cause they believe in. He is a proud and arrogant creature, and knows himself to be superior to others. He has never doubted himself, nor what he has been taught. His bloodline is of grave importance to him, on almost a cultist level. He is ambitious, with a strong sense of entitlement and self-importance. Although he does not behave like a criminal - he will not use aggression take from others what he desires - he will certainly use intimidation to manipulate others and get what he wants. However, he has zero tolerance for anyone questioning or insulting his lineage, and he will certainly not be told that he is inferior to anyone. For such insolence he will certainly become violent.

Why do you wish to play this pup: For so long I have wanted to play a character that is already related to other chars on site!

Plot ideas?: Vague so far. However, would love to have him included in something that has to do with thinking his bloodline is superior to others. He will be super attached to his siblings, so would love to do lots of family threads!

Rp sample: Side by side with his siblings, Ramsay would follow their father from the den for the first time. Head and tail held high, he tried to ignore the fact that he kept stumbling over his own paws. He couldn't be expected to be perfect on his very first trip outside, could he? He knew there was nothing wrong with him, for although his paws seemed unusually large, it would be only a matter of time before he would follow gracefully in his father's paw steps - it was written in his blood. He would move with just as much finesse and perfection. For now, he take each misstep in stride, bumbling along without any doubt in himself.

He couldn't wait to see what Liar had to show them today. Shoulder to shoulder with his brother, he'd push to be first, trying to take the lead amongst his siblings. He wanted to be the first to see what they were going to do. "Me first!" he exclaimed, pouncing forward as he went to grab his father's tail in his teeth, "Dad, what are we doing today? I wanna go first!" He loved his siblings, but he wasn't going to let any of them show him up!
[Image: JA7MsGH.png]

sinfuldeity

gems
size
-
build
player
05-18-2016, 12:35 PM
(05-15-2016, 11:04 PM)Abelinda Wrote:
(05-14-2016, 04:08 PM)sinfuldeity Wrote: Well I'm open to fill any sort of plot ideas, and I've always liked how proud the Armadas are. I'd love for him to learn about them and grow up with the same amount of pride, and perhaps instead of it being sibling it could be someone unrelated. I really just want a reason for him to keep his guard up, but if breaking familial bonds isn't something you want I can swear oath to the armadas no problem, so to speak. ;)

Unrelated is fine; as long he keeps is familial bonds. x).

Not a problem at all. C:

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
06-01-2016, 02:10 PM
Sorry about that all, been more then a wee bit busy; I'll talk to Rivvy today about pups.

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
06-01-2016, 05:18 PM
Everyone has been chosen officially; there is only one free pup (which you three can decide who gets it) and the other two must be bought.

Sin - I hope to see you active; I haven't seen you around since applying.

sinfuldeity

gems
size
-
build
player
06-05-2016, 12:30 PM
Oohh, well like I said I'm new. I haven't really put together another character because I want to only have one for now! And I was hoping for this one, aha. ;3; How much are the slots? I can try to get some paypal.

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
06-05-2016, 06:34 PM
I'm cool with sin having the free slot ^_^ I'll get a hold of shadowed, I'm sure she won't mind c:

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
06-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Shadowed agreed too, so newbie gets free slot :3

sinfuldeity

gems
size
-
build
player
06-08-2016, 08:22 AM
Oh my gosh guys. ;___; Aaaaaa. Thank you. <3 <3 This made my morning. <3

Do you know if it was okay for me to use the design I linked in the profile, or shall I be using Liabel2?

Valentina

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2016, 12:52 PM
I would think you can considering alot of the Armada line has been similar c: I'll double check though <3

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
06-08-2016, 05:10 PM
Go ahead and use it sin, guys make sure to have your profiles up before the end of the week! And sometimes kayi should be posting the birthing thread.
[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Abelinda

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Amara
06-08-2016, 09:51 PM
(06-08-2016, 12:52 PM)Valentina Wrote: I would think you can considering alot of the Armada line has been similar c: I'll double check though <3

Your design should be fine.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-09-2016, 01:41 PM
The design is very stripy, more so than a lot of characters who have had to pay for it. You would need other species markings for that character design.

My focus needs more focus.