Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-10-2016, 09:34 PM
It had been a few days since the first real pack meeting and he was finally beginning to feel like he might be settling in to his new home. It was nice to have something to focus on besides his own past and missing memories. It was taking some time, but he was starting to realize that if his memories ever came back they would do so in their own time and worrying over it was doing him no good. In the meantime, he could start exploring his new home and figuring out his future. It was amazing to think that just a short time ago he was trying to figure out who he was and now here he was, living in a pack led by his long-lost sister.

He padded through the pines, shaking out his fur and fluffing it up to fight off the cold. It was going to take a bit of adjusting to acclimate to these colder temperatures. It wasn't even winter yet and there was snow on the ground. Ah well. This was where Avalon wanted to live so he would get used to it in no time. He paused breifly when a scent caught his attention, his emerald gaze turning to see an the interestingly marked woman that he had seen at the meeting. He smiled and turned his path to head in her direction. He wasn't going to get to know anyone if he didn't make an effort to do so! "Hello there!" he called, his tail wagging slowly behind him.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
05-12-2016, 09:16 PM

The large lady had been easily adjusting herself to the lands. Seeing as they had never bothered her in the first place. Though it wasn't until she noticed a wolf from the meeting approaching her. With her shy nature in tow to stranger, she was actually rather surprised that he himself had approached her first. Much smaller than she was, Amachi took a step back, her ears flicking. While she looked bored, it was also with a bit of surprise. Genuinely she forgot how awkward she was when it came to new faces.

Her head dipped itself to him, "Hello sir, you're a new face." she said with a calm tone. Not giving a smile as her tail crooked off to the side. "You look a little like Avalon." Amachi inquired to him. Perhaps he was a relative, and of course as a member of Ivalice he was welcome around her whether or not he was related. She hoped she herself wasn't going to be rejected by the man.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
05-18-2016, 09:17 PM
He noticed how he seemed to startle her with his sudden greeting and he made a note to reign back his energy a bit. It had been so long since he had really interacted with anyone, save for his sister and that was only very recently. Perhaps his socializing skills were a bit rusty. With that in mind, he followed her lead as he came to a stop in front of her, dipping his head in a small greeting. He nodded and the smile returned to his face at her observation. "Yes, I'm still getting settled in around here I'm afraid." His brows lifted in surprise when she mentioned that he looked a bit like Avalon. He had never seen a similarity between himself and his sister, at least not physically. It was pretty obvious that they both took after opposite parents, but he guessed their markings had a similar shape in a way. "Really? You think so? She's my older sister. I wouldn't have guessed we looked alike. She looks very much like our father and I look just like our mother." At least what he could remember of them backed up that information. "I'm Galahad, by the way!" he added, realizing he hadn't even introduced himself yet. That probably should have come first before talking about his long lost parents. This was going just simmingly.

Amachi

Loner

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Medium
player
Arian
05-19-2016, 03:42 AM

When Galahad spoke of his parents, she slightly thought of her own. After all, her mother she didn't know and her father had hated her. Previously adopted - but painfully she had been an outcast for most of her life considering her size and markings. So Amachi in her head, thought about Avalon and then thought about galahad as examples of their parents. It was a rather funny thought. "If you need any help I'm here." the woman noted to saying how he wasn't quiet used to the place yet. Amachi sadly had the talent of being comfortable no matter where she was, because half the time she was never comfortable.

"You remind me a bit of her. My name's Amachi. It's nice to meet you." Amachi gave another dip of her head. She had made a new friend hadn't she? As nervous as she was, she tried to push that down. Galahad seemed to be exploding with energy, which all in all was a nice relief. She was around many serious wolves as it seemed.
""

[Image: 11ludc3.png]

Galahad

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-01-2016, 01:15 PM
Galahad dipped his head gratefully to her offer of help. "That's kind of you. I would appreciate that, thank you." He could use all of the help and companionship he could get. The only wolf he really knew here was Avalon and that was really only because he was her sister. He supposed he could count his nephews, but he hadn't gotten to actually speak to them just yet. There was a difference between being related and actually knowing someone. Besides, even if she only showed him around their territory and gave him some tips for the land around them she would be invaluable. He was certainly behind the learning curve since he was still trying to remember basic lessons from his childhood. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Amachi!" he replied cheerfully, his tail waving gently. "I'm glad I'm making friends here already. I was wasn't sure how I would fit in." He paused and glanced around them at the pines that dotted the area around them. "I know there's probably not too much more around here to see since it's pretty much just flat land and pines, but would you like to walk around with me? I'm still trying to decide on where to make my den."