size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
05-18-2016, 01:40 AM

It was a few days after Ivalice's first meeting, and the festival preparations would be underway in another couple of days. They had much to prepare for, namely scouting and tracking the herd and pick out a few choice picks for the winter festival feast. In the meantime, Avalon would make her way east to the closer pack of Fiori, one of many stops to see if Leo and his family would like to attend. Of course, his whole pack were welcome as well, and if they couldn't make it then she wouldn't be hurt. It would give them a chance to get to know each other, not only as allies but as friends and family. Even though she wasn't an Adravendi by blood, she still respected Arian's decisions about it. It was, after all, the least she could do for her late sister and friend.

It was just before noon, the sky clear with little clouds dotting the blue sky. It wasn't terribly cold like it had been last winter, so she was hopeful that they would have a good season and perfect weather for the event. It would be the packs first out of many, she hoped, that would come in the future. Stopping a few feet from the borders, she tilted her head back and howled for Leo, or any of his members for that matter, to extend an invite to them.

"Speech"

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-18-2016, 03:48 PM

Leo padded along the edge of the clearing where they usually held Fiori's meetings... the same clearing that he and Svetlana had been married in a year ago today. He had been steeling himself against this for weeks, but when he felt that first gust of bitter winter air he couldn't help the tug at his heart. A semi-familiar voice called to him from the border, breaking his train of thought and pulling his gaze from the empty space that had been a stage for his memories a moment ago. He was grateful for the distraction as he trotted toward the border that Avalon called from, her form coming into view within moments. He pulled a smile onto his lips and gave her a dip of his head in greeting. "Hello there, Avalon! It's good to see you again. What can I help you with?" He settled on his haunches across from her, shoving his personal problems aside and focusing on his visitor.

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-19-2016, 06:48 PM

Leo was always quick to answer, either she got lucky every time and he was nearby, or perhaps just coincidence. Either way, she was always happy to see him. She dipped her head in greeting to him, plume wagging as the thought of what she came to ask excited her. It would be the packs first festival, and she wanted to share the festivities with her friends and family. "It's nice seeing you too, Leo. Sorry to keep bothering you. But I've come to see if you and your pack would like to attend Ivalice's first bi-annualfestival!" Her voice rose a bit with the excitement, a smile plastered to her face. "Of course, if you think you might be too busy then I understand."

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
05-19-2016, 07:34 PM

Leo watched Avalon grow more and more excited as she spoke and he could feel the smile on his face growing just from watching the happiness plastered to hers. He was grateful to have someone so cheerful on a day like today with an excitement that was so infectious. He couldn't help but feel a strange pang of sadness when she mentioned the festival that her pack would be having. He had intended for the first of winter to be a celebration for him and his pack in honor of his and Svetlana's wedding, but now that was a pointless venture. Well, at least this could give him, and anyone in the pack that wanted to, something to do. "Nonsense, I'd love to come," he assured her, quickly shrugging off his thoughts and giving her a smile. "I'm sure several of my pack members will join me as well. I'll probably bring my children with me at least and I'd imagine that Athena would like an excuse to visit the north as well."

"Talk" "You" Think

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

05-26-2016, 03:26 PM
Her ears perked and eyes sparkled  (so kawaii) when he agreed to come. Her tail set to wagging, and she was very excited about the prospect of having her first festival with friends and family. At the mention of his children, she smiled more. "That would be nice! I'd love to meet the others. Alfred is certainly a sweetheart, I'm sure they will have plenty of fun." She hoped at least, that the festival wouldn't be a flop. Her brow quirked slightly at the mention of Athena, why did that name sound familiar? She couldn't place her paw on it just now because of all the thoughts running through her head, but she nodded regardless. "Anyone is welcome. And it will be a peaceful event, so your children will be safe as long as they are within pack boundaries." She reassured.

Art||Plotter