size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-18-2016, 02:11 AM

Ever since he met the guy, he'd been awfully close to his mom. The yearling knew that he and his brothers were more or less possessive over her, they grew up with her as an only parent after all. So it was weird watching her get close to someone, and from the looks of it, it had to be more than friendship, right? While he didn't know his dad, he knew that they had one out there somewhere. Obviously, he had abandoned them, or else he would have been with them or at least talked to them like Valentine had done for his kids, right? It was confusing for the Ancora boy, so he made it a mission to get that one eyed old fart to confess!

He made his way to the new territory, after not having found the guy in the pines. It was early afternoon, a few days after the meeting now, and he finally decided to come out after overthinking it and moping about. Once he tracked down his scent, Dragon sped up to catch up before he lost him. Once the older male came into sight, he trotted over with a frown as he called out to him. "Hey you! I've got a bone to pick!"

""

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-18-2016, 02:25 AM

Previously the man had been moving herbs around almost frantically. Considering the onset of winter meant he wanted to conceal and conserve these herbs as fast as he could. That way should any of them got sick Vereux would be able to help them. Having traveled downwards to get the herbs he could, he had to admit he was a bit proud of the work he had done. With some mint in his mouth though, the sound of Dragon's voice made the male suddenly stop.

He would turn around, gingerly placing the mint leaf on the front of his paws. “Umm... sure. Is something bothering you Dragon?” Vereux asked. Certainly hoping it wasn't something to do with him. He hadn't wanted to offend anyone, and no doubt he certainly didn't want to offend any of Avalon's children. He would pull his full attention to Dragon, ears forward eye locked on him. to let him know that he was indeed listening.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Dragon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
05-20-2016, 05:06 PM

"Damn right something is bothering me!" He stopped in front of the male, green gaze hardened as his tail lashed behind him. He was taller, so it was weird looking down at an older wolf, but still! He had a bone to pick! "Why are you so close to my mom? You think you were just gonna be given the position to stand at my mom's side? Who do you think you are dude?" He had listened to his siblings, and in a way he agreed. Kharnage had brought up a valid point, and dragon was jumping on the bandwagon.

The boy stuck his face real close to Vereux' face, almost like he was testing to see what he'd do. "I know I met you when I was smaller, but you weren't in imperium with us or anything, so I don't think I trust you!" He huffed, his nose inching closer to the older males as green gaze met the others single eye. "What have you done for her? Or for us? What's your plot?" Indeed, he was convinced that this guy was up to something.

"Speech"

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
05-20-2016, 05:28 PM

Of course, it was this again. He did suppose he would have done the same though. Avalon had been through so much, the fact that her kids cared that much about her. He was amazed, and rather well glad. It wasn't just him that she had, Avalon had generally a good following. After Dragon finished though, he did feel a bit of a sting in his heart. However the male stayed calm, smiling as he shut his eye for a moment before returning to look at the taller youth.

“I didn't think I'd just be given the position, I just asked.” he shrugged his shoulders for a moment. “How am I so close to your mom? I'm not sure, I guess in the end I was just so broken that she was the one who fixed me. And I was a bit dumb to think I couldn't talk it over with you guys before hand.” he shook his head. “Who am I, well I'm Vereux.” he smiled towards Dragon. “What you think of me is for you to decide through experience. You can trust me or distrust me - either way it makes me happy you care so much about your mother. She's my life..... I wouldn't be Vereux if it weren't for her. While I know she's done far more for me, I'm hoping I can do right by all of you. I gathered all these herbs to make sure you and your brothers don't get sick and if you do I can take care of you. My plot, is really to just belong.” his head tilted to the side. “If there's anything I can do for you tell me, maybe that would prove it. After all I already got yelled at by Kharnage.” he laughed a little nervously.
“Vereux” “Avalon”