ardent

Lost soul

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
05-22-2016, 04:38 PM

He was so done being alone. The social creature was tired of having no purpose, no place to go home to, and was just tired of wandering. Yeah, he enjoyed his freedom, but he could only enjoy it for so long before the loneliness crept up and reminded him that he was just no more then a loner. A rogue left to wander the lands. He wanted a place to call home, somewhere he could flourish and work with others like he was meant to. So today, he would take a risky chance. Large form stepped onto the lands that were avoided save for those looking for a fight. And truthfully, he didn't know whether he would get into a fight, but it was a possibility. Sure, he could just walk up to a pack and join. But what if he didn't like it? What if it didn't suit his ideals? At least this way, someone (or many) could meet him and tell him what they were all about. Even then, he would not just blindly agree without knowing all the details. So, as he walked at a slow lumber, the man tilted his head back and howled for them all. He could be a good asset to the right pack. The question was, would they be worth it?

"What I Say" "What I Heard" What I Think

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-25-2016, 05:13 PM
The woman had finally stabilized somewhat... But in doing so she had become confused. There was a lot that Marina did not remember... Like how she got so far from home and what exactly had occurred during her ventures. But she knew her babies were not at her side. How old were they now, Marina wondered? Were they alright? Worry gnawed deeply at her as with each shuddering step she looked for her children, Nako, or some other various stranger she might have met.

Finally a familiar scent crossed her nose. The rainbow man she had met before... Mari lifted her brow. Maybe he knew what had happened to her old pack? If anyone had information... Any at all...

Marina approached Arvandor, her gaze shining with the worry she felt. She tipped her head to him, almost afraid to speak. Afraid to find out what he knew. Marina let out a soft whine, trying to remain calm, to keep it together... But it was hard.

“Arvandor?” She questioned. “You wouldn’t happen to know what happened to Borealis, would you?” He had seen her just before her breakdown... She prayed he knew something.

[Image: t4ZIt0u.png]

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
05-26-2016, 05:32 PM
He waited. And waited. And waited. Was it him? Or maybe all the packs were no more? Pfft, no there were definitely some around. Instead of wasting his day away waiting, maybe he'd go to the nearest one and check it out. As he was about to turn and head west, the wind brought him a familiar scent, one he'd been looking for since it had left the pack that once stood not too far from here. He turned back to see the familiar form of Marina coming towards him, and for a moment he didn't know what to think. Last he'd seen her, she had a breakdown and ran away, leaving her children to hold onto a pack that didn't last very long without her.

The worry in her eyes was clear, his brows furrowed as he thought. He knew borealis had been disbanded by her son, but after that? Hadn't they gone with the previous Alpha's son or something? He wasn't too sure. "Borealis had been disbanded by your son a couple seasons ago. I suppose it was too much for him to handle." That was the conclusion he'd come up with, anyway. He didn't say anything more, wondering how she would react to it before speaking again.

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
05-31-2016, 12:14 PM
Borealis was disbanded by her son a... Couple seasons ago. Marina whined softly at the news. How long, she wondered, how long had she been gone? How long had she been in that state of Rainbow Syndrome? She shuddered with worry, anxiety filling her immediately. She prayed that Zephyra was at least still with Rivaxorus in Fiori. Her babies... Her poor babies... What if they were... Marina started shaking heavily, assuming the worst before anything was even confirmed.

“I don’t know what happened...” Marina whispered softly. “One day I was with them and the next... It was like I lost myself. All sense of time... Of mind...” Marina shook her head, her words coming out faster than she had meant for them to. “You... You wouldn’t happen to have any idea where... What happened to the remains of that pack?” Marina searched Arvandor’s face again, her gaze desperate.

“Do you know where any of them are?” Her voice cracked at this question. Was it wrong to hope for a miracle?

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
06-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Why had he come to this place? There was no prey here and the stale smell of blood polluted this area. Jackson wrinkled his nose and slowly moved forward. He didn't know why but he was vary curious of this place. This was where his father had the death match with his mother's killer before he disappeared. He had heard others talking about this place like it was a popular place for others to be. So he decided to come here and to see what this place was all about. Today this place seemed abandoned and the lack of fresh scents told Jackson that this place had been empty for a couple of days. So there would be no answers to his curiosity. But wait..... A howl rang out against the empty lands making the young male perk up. It sounded like it had been on the total opposite side of the territory, but it was something at least.

Heading off towards the sound in a fast pace the male tried not to seem to eager. When he ranged closer two forms came into view, the one was massive. The other seemed to look frantic and was smaller, both extremely colorful. Jackson slowed as he got closer and dipped his head to the two. They were strangers to him and the vary large male was intimidating, but Jackson wagged his tail gently showing he was friendly.

"Hello, I'm Jackson Adravendi," he stated greeting both of them.

He wasn't there to meet Zephyra's family until Myriad was formed. He had never been told what had happened to her mother and had no idea that the colorful women before her was her mother.
[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
06-29-2016, 01:33 AM

Mismatched ears rose and fell softly as she spoke. He didn't like that she looked so...damaged. Hurt. Upset about her children in this situation. But honestly, he had no idea where they were. And it pained him to tell her, especially after seeing the hope in her eyes. Sighing, he sat down and shook his head. Not sure exactly what to tell her. "I'm...sorry. All I know is that they disbanded, and last I walked through the Gulley after that there were several other scents both of your son and others I've not met or seen. They moved east, but I don't know anymore then that." It might not be sufficient information, but it was all he knew.

It was then that before he could feel even more bad for not knowing more, a young voice sounded nearby. The male turned to see a young russet male, though his lineage was not familiar to him. Sitting taller so he wasn't sulking, he cleared his throat. "Hello, Jackson Adravendi. My name is Arvandor, it's nice to meet you." He offered a smile to the boy, nostrils flaring as he caught the scent of a pack on the boy, but he didn't know which one.

speech

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-02-2016, 10:41 PM
He didn’t know. Gods above he didn’t know. Marina closed her eyes, a soft whimper leaving her. They had disbanded, seemed to have moved more towards Eastern Boreas... Marina felt her heart aching in her chest. It was as though she were breaking all over again, trembling before Arvandor with worry and fear. She might have lost her babies forever... And it was all her fault.

Another voice distracted her from her thoughts. He was not a youth she recognized immediately... Though something about him struck her in a way she couldn’t describe. She listened as introductions were given, but no further bells rang. She shook her head, softly giving her own name. “I am Marina Agatsuma...” Her voice was quiet as she introduced herself, glancing from Jackson to Arvandor and back again. She felt awkward remaining here yet... She felt like she should stay.

Jackson

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
07-03-2016, 03:17 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2016, 03:18 PM by Jackson.)

Leaving a good personal distance between him and the other two the boy sat down, his tail still wagging in a friendly matter as he allowed time for the other two to speak. The big male spoke first introducing himself as Arvandor which felt like a vary fitting name for the large colorful male. Then the female spoke next. Her last name made him perk slightly and a little bit of a puzzled look came before him. It was a familiar last name, one he roved his mind to find out why, then it struck him. This Marina had the same last name as Zephyra, could this be a relative of her? Could both of them be relatives of hers? He shifted slightly and smiled.

"You wouldn't happen to be of relation to a black and green young women by the name of Zephyra would you," he asked the colorful women to start.

He looked the the large male and smiled. "If so her and my brother, Rivaxorus, rule a pack called Myriad in the South. Currently our claimed territories are Weeping woods and Sea's Plain... That is if you both are interested of course."

Walk ---- "Speak" ---- "Hear" ---- Think

[Image: vjotmk1.png]
[Image: AaEsQ1h.png]

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
07-03-2016, 10:31 PM

She looked about ready to break again, his ears flattening as he watched her. What could he do? He felt completely helpless knowing that he was of absolutely no help to her. The last he'd seen of them, or at least one, was when her pack had been disbanded. He kept quiet then as she introduced himself, the male unsure if he should have introduced her when he had introduced himself, but felt that it would have been rude of him to answer for her. He felt like he was between a rock and a hard place, hating the fact that things just seemed to constantly pile on the rainbow colored woman. But when Jackson spoke, his ears perked and he stared with a very surprised expression on his face. A black and green girl? Surely that had to be Marina's child, right? Could all her searching finally come to an end? He remained silent, his gaze flicking to her as he watched her reaction.

"What I Say" "What I Heard" What I Think

Marina I

Loner
Unit

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
07-25-2016, 07:06 PM
Marina felt like her heart was going to leap from her chest in relief. This young man knew Zephyra! Not only that it seemed her baby girl had taken control of a pack in the East... But what of Ren? What of Nixie and Kait? The female hoped with all her heart that they were with their sister... But at least knowing where one child was could be a start. Marina slowly breathed out, relief in his gaze as she watched Jackson. “Can you take me there?” The female said in a soft tone, glancing to Arvandor and then back to Jackson. “Zephyra is my daughter. One of three girls and she has a brother by the name of Ren. You wouldn’t happen to know if her siblings are in the pack too, would you?”