gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
05-22-2016, 07:21 PM
The words that were spoke at the meeting was still swirling around in her mind. Even though the meeting had been a bit ago and it was now winter she was still stewing about what had been said. What was her calling in the pack? Even though she could easily learn where to look for herbs she really didn't feel that healing was her forte. She also didn't think fighting was it either. So her next step would be to look into hunting which she felt she could do. So she had settled on seeking out the new lead hunter, get to know her, and hopefully learn some tips from her. Maybe she would even want to hunt with her.

The female took a seat just outside of the den area of the pack. She looked out over the plains scanning them briefly looking to see what was out there. Seeing nothing that interested her she focused on the task at hand. Lifting her head she let out a short howl calling for Varda. This would be her first face to face meeting with her and Acapella was both excited and somewhat nervous. She waited for the higher ranked wolf, patiently. Sitting and looking out over the plains.

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
05-31-2016, 02:06 AM
The meeting had come to a close, and the Destruction lumbered from the gathering place with a mixture of emotions. Yes, she had been promoted to the lead hunter, and at first that had seemed like such an achievement. It definitely was, of course, no doubt about it. Her hard work, dedication, and perseverance had finally paid off, though that wasn't to say she would stay as the lead hunter. She wanted to reach beyond that and rise through the ranks. Right now she couldn't even think clearly about that. She was in a near panic state, having not seen her ivory friend at all these past few days. Where was he? Calm, she told herself, as she always did. You can just check his den. He's probably there.

Before she could investigate his den by the lake, a short call solely addressed to her rang across the plains, resonating in her ears. Ears perked in interest as she stopped in her tracks, processing the strange anomaly. No-one ever called for her, at least no-one but the Archangel. She couldn't recognise the howl; did it belong to one of her pack-mates? Either way, she picked up her paws and treaded back the way she came, following the call until a charcoal grey woman came into her view. Was she the one? And if so, why had she called her? "Varda Destruction," she introduced with a dip of her head as she approached the unfamiliar female. "May I ask as to why I have been called for?" she inquired curiously.

"Speech"

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
05-31-2016, 07:26 PM
She patiently waited for the arrival of the hunter, hoping that she wasn't disturbing Varda from anything important. She also hoped that the hunter had some spare time that Acapella could spend with her. She needed to get to know her better and hopefully be able to work as a team with her in a future hunt. She was curious to know what kind of knowledge the female had and anxious to learn what she could about the skill.

When a white form came into view Acapella's tail wagged in a friendly greeting as she watched the female approach. She introduced herself and Acapella smiled to hear that this was who she had called. She was excited to get started and hopefully learn a few things yet today, but it was all up to the female before her. She asked what she had been called for and realized that the female probily didn't know who she was.

"Hello Varda, I'm Acapella Adravendi it's a pleasure to meet you," she said. "I have called you because I am interested in taking up hunting as my main skill and job within the pack and I was told you would be the wolf to find."

Varda

Celestial
Hunter

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-05-2016, 05:17 AM
The Destruction could sense the excitement in the air as she approached the charcoal-furred woman, watching her tail wag in anticipation. But why, she wondered. Why was her presence so important? What could this female want that only the alabaster huntress could address? Was it because of her position, Celestial's lead hunter? Was that why? She supposed that could be a possibility, not seeing why anyone would want to call for the lead hunter. The Archangel, sure, but not her.

The woman introduced herself as Acapella Adravendi, a name unfamiliar to the huntress' ears. The Adravendi part was, however. One of Surreal's relatives? My, this pack seemed just like Threar though with a different family in power. The thought only made her feel more like a loner, an outsider, especially with her closest friend missing. Though she pushed those thoughts aside and focused on the female's words. She expressed her interest in taking up hunting, and so she had sought out the Destruction  lass. Snowy ears piqued in interest. "I'm thrilled that you've decided to take up hunting. Celestial certainly needs more hunters, especially since I've been the only one for a while now," she lightly chuckled. "By pursuing hunting, what would you like to achieve?"

"Speech"

Acapella

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Bluetick
07-26-2016, 07:13 PM
The female listened to her words carefully. The question made her shift her position as her mind took in the question. What could she really accomplish as a hunter? How important was this position to the pack. It was stated that they were in need of more hunters, but her question needed a more meaningful answer. Which made her think into it more.

"Well for starters I would like to strengthen my skills in hunting and learn to be skilled in tracking and bringing down prey. To provide food to the pack and to be able to teach others how to hunt also. And if ever needed to find territory that is plentiful in prey in times of natural disasters. Lastly to be able to prove my worth within the pack," she replied to the snowy female.

She allowed herself to calm down realizing she needed to be a bit more serious. This female could easily say that she wouldn't teach her, that she felt she wasn't fit. In that case she would be back to square one in figuring out her place in the pack. She waited to see what Varda had to say.
* Is completely Blind due to Maim by Greed, looks like her eyes are always closed. *
Acapella has a Dhole companion that is almost always with her unless stated otherwise.
Greed is allowed in any of Ella's threads regardless of the tag.