ardent

The Better Side of the Rainbow

Arvandor

gems
size
build
player
06-04-2016, 01:39 AM

The western  pack he had tried to join was a bust. He figured maybe they didn't care for members, or were a failed unit which was possibly why they ignored him. He had waited a good hour, but he wasn't going to keep wasting his time. He wanted a place where he could put himself to good use, and grow with a pack. So in a way, he was glad the western pack had ignored him, it might have been a poor choice to begin with. So instead, he returned to the tropical setting of the east, a place that dearly reminded him of his birth lands. The sun was higher up at this point, but the cloud cover and cool temperature of winter gave him relief.

It took him the better part of a day to find the next pack, but the moment he came across the scent he was curious. The colorful titan carefully made his way to the borders, the mangroves an interesting and very beautiful place for a pack. His hopes rose already, this was his kind of setting. Peaceful, serene, pleasant. With a pounding heart and unwanted nervousness, the titan found a spot a few feet from the borders, and as he gazed with curiosity to the other side, he wondered what kind of pack this would turn out to be. Without further waiting, he called softly for whomever might be nearby.

"What I Say" "What I Heard" What I Think

Leo

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Athena I
06-04-2016, 02:47 AM

Leo's head turned toward the howl when he heard it, listening to see if it was a voice he recognized. It didn't seem that it was and he certainly didn't want to keep a guest waiting. If it had been a friend he might have had them wait a moment longer so he could finish the game he was playing with Roza, but alas he had alpha duties to attend to. He gave her an apologetic smile and dipped his head down to kiss the top of her head. "You win this round, sweetie. I'll be back for a rematch though!" He turned and trotted off toward the border to answer the call for him.

Soon enough he spotted his visitor. He was hard to miss. His colors made him stand out like a beacon among the the mostly browned surroundings of the winter landscape. Leo wasn't too terribly shocked though, not after meeting the woman that had been leading the pack that had led Riv's old pack. Leo gave the larger man a friendly smile as he walked over to him. His posture was always held authority, but he had never been the type to try to look powerful or intimidating. He was too friendly for his own good. "Hello there!" he called, giving the man a small dip of his head as he stopped across from him. "I'm Leo Adravendi, the King of Fiori. What can I do for you today?"

"Talk" "You" Think