size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-07-2016, 09:50 PM

The festival was due to start tomorrow, and the last weekor two she'd been feeling a little...strange. she felt like it might be a stomachache, like maybe she'd eaten something that didn't settle well with her, but she couldn't recall what. It didn't dawn on her that it might have to do with her night spent with Vereux, it wasn't her season after all. So she was oblivious to the fact that that's what had been bothering her. Making her way to the mines in the early afternoon, she figured Vereux would be working in his stores again. When she reached the caves, the woman stepped inside and looked around, maybe he was in one of the chambers? "Vereux? Are you here?" She would sit then, tail curling around her paws.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-09-2016, 03:24 AM

Vereux had been placing a few herbs on his paw since he had stepped onto a splinter in the mines. After organizing his stock his right paw had felt painful. So a mint leaf and one poppy seed so he didn't get too sleepy would do the trick. However as he sat there in his chamber, Avalon's voice reached his ears. It sounded... well, concerned. He smiled a little as he shuffled a bit.

“I'm here Avalon, you can come in.” really she didn't need permission. Though he did notice that there was something slightly off about her scent. Vereux wondered if that had to do with what she was worried about. Regardless, he'd try his best to support here where he could.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-27-2016, 06:49 PM
His voice reached out to her from within the cave, and the woman would stand and make her way to the chamber that he was in. She found him applying herbs to his paw, and for a brief moment wondered what had happened. It didn't seem too bad though, so the question left her mind as she remembered why she'd come in the first place. "I'm sorry to bother you if you're busy...it's just..." just what? She wasn't feeling well? She was feeling a little off? "I think I ate something rotten...my stomach has been feeling a little upset lately, do you have anything that might help?" Honestly, she couldn't tell the difference in her own scent yet. Or maybe she was just oblivious to it...

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!