Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2016, 07:42 AM
Okay so as some of you might have noticed I haven't been around a whole lot as of late. I've been stuck babysitting my nephew for the past three weeks because his babysitter's mom died and she hasn't been able to watch him. My nephew is three if that gives any indication as to why I haven't posted. He was exhausting. On the bright side I don't have to watch him anymore.

Anywho.

I haven't updated my postlog in forever so if there's any meeting, event, or just any regular thread I've missed or need to reply to just post it here! I also need threads for practically all my characters and some of them are in dire need of plots so if you'd head on over to my plot page we can totally arrange something c:

Plot Page
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-10-2016, 11:15 AM
Do you still want to continue our Motar and Finch thread? It's pretty old, and it's totally my fault. We both fell into absences right after each other, ahaha.

Itri and Kharnage can thread! He is joining Ivalice and since he's a grumpy butt I can see them being enemies. They haven't joined yet but we can liquid time it!
Also Tonrar x Mercy and/or Armai x Ollie!

Of course we can space these out if you want to take it easy thread wise.

My focus needs more focus.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2016, 11:18 AM
We could continue the Mortar and Finch thread, or we could have a new one, totally up to you c:

Yes to Itri and Kharn though! That should be fun! He's already irritable cause of everything lately so I'm sure he'll be quite snippy.

And I really need threads for both Tonrar and Armai so I'm up for those too, but if you don't wanna do them all at once I'll let you decide. I have muse for them both.

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-10-2016, 11:30 AM
I'm cool for all of them! I will reply for Mortar as well. ^^

I can start the Itri one if you want to start the Tonrar and Armai? I just have to put the baby to sleep and then I will be doing replies.

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-10-2016, 11:35 AM
Sure thing c: Any particular place/region you want these threads at?

Evelyn

Loner
Fluffy Marshmallow

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
06-10-2016, 11:38 AM
Ollie hangs out in the south and Mercy goes anywhere!