Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-10-2016, 05:32 PM

Oh this was a headache, or wait a minute, maybe he was a headache. He hadn't thought about talking with them before. Vereux should have done it much sooner. He understood how they felt but at the same time he didn't. He knew he had been mad when his mother came home with foreign pups. He didn't know who the father was of them. Yet now, he needed them to trust him. At least they didn't have to like him. However it could potentially be bad for everyone if it continued. He had spoken to dragon so next up was Kharnage... Vereux decided that Lykos was going to take some time getting close to.

He lifted his head up in a bark for the young man. Hoping that he would show up. Vereux knew these weren't his kids. He wouldn't treat it like that, and to him they were adults anyway. However to have a bit of a talk was important and to see how Kharnage felt and how Vereux could essentially fix it. Bonding... probably the hardest thing he'd ever done since he'd only been around family.
“Vereux” “Avalon”

Kharnage

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-13-2016, 05:33 PM

Kharnage had been keeping to himself since the meeting. He'd made a den far away from anyone else and had been keeping to it. He knew he probably should have taken what their mother said and used it to prove himself. He needed to get to know these knew wolves and learn to trust them, but how could he when he felt most of them were assholes? That one lady who'd had the gall to scold him and his siblings and then try to credit Vereux was not only an asshole but an idiot as well. So far he hated them.

So when the howl went out to him from the very wolf he despised right now he groaned. Why couldn't they just leave him alone? The only wolves he'd even try to be around right now was Dragon and Gryphon and that's because they weren't acting like pretentious dicks. Knowing he couldn't get away with just not going to Vereux's summons he slowly drug himself from his den and headed towards where the male was. Paws crunched in the snow signifying his approach and he stared rather coldly at the male. What did he want?

"You called?" He said, not bothering to sit down. He hoped this conversation would be short lived. He really didn't want to be here, regardless of what Avalon had said or not.

Walk, "Talk" Think

Warning: Most of Kharnage's posts are rated M for mature language.
[Image: pQOAuA2.png]
[Image: 0GsPiXm.png]

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
06-13-2016, 05:57 PM

He could already tell that the boy didn't want to be here. Vereux didn't want to yell at him like his aunt and Avalon. He was a kind man, but he did know to a point they needed to respect him and he had to respect them. They were worried about their mother, and most importantly a foreign entity with their lives. “I didn't know how else to start this.” he shrugged for a moment as he sighed and settled himself. “I apologize for what happened at the meeting. I hadn't meant to offend anyone. It's true no one in the pack other than your mother really knows me.” he smiled towards the boy.

“Let's make one thing clear though. I am in love with your mother - as gross as that can sound to you. I am here for the sole purpose of you, and your family.” the end of his tail twitched. “I won't be leaving any time soon so we might as well at least get along. But know if you or your brothers need anything I'm here. I used to be a king in a pack once, I ruled beside my sister.” Vereux looked off to the side. “That's all I wanted to say, but hopefully over time I can earn your trust. I'd like to be friends.” he looked back and smiled.
“Vereux” “Avalon”