Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-12-2016, 08:02 PM

After he’d bother to come out this way, well, why not linger, Ganta thought? At least for a little while. He hummed softly to himself, his gaze thoughtful as he trailed closer to a pack then he meant to. It was mainly curiosity, rather than malicious intent, that lead the young man close. He didn’t know many of the other packs of Boreas... Save for the one his father ran, the one his father’s enemy had run, and the one Avalon currently owned. How ironic it was that those packs tied together... How everything could weave in and out, even unknown to the wolves and other critters, to link so many different things.

He nearly had a panic attack as he crossed into the territory known as the Hot Springs. The scents there were still strong... He didn’t realize that the pack that had owned them had actually switched the territories they protected. Ganta paused for a good long moment, ears perked and gaze sweeping around before he felt confident he hadn’t done anything wrong. The scents weren’t as fresh as they should have been for an active pack, he realized, and so the young man set to exploring.

Ganta paused though once he found the springs. The steam rising from them was... Curious. The male edged closer, sniffing the air. How... Strange.. What made them warm? Was water supposed to be warm? His silvery-white gaze was shining with wonder now. If only there was someone around who might have the answer to his questions.

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...

Roza

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Athena I
06-13-2016, 01:21 PM

Even though the hot springs weren't part of her father's pack any more, she still found herself wandering through them from time to time. She liked the warmth of them, especially in the middle of winter. Now that she was big enough to see over the thickest of the steam it was a lot easier to explore around the hot springs, much easier than it had been when she was little and lost in the thick steam at least. She had to chuckle at herself when she thought back to when she was a pup and had to call for help because she couldn't figure out which way she needed to go to get home.

She hummed quietly to herself as she padded around the edges of a few of the larger pools, the shallow water that linked a few of them splashing around her russet paws. The steam and scent of the water blocked a lot of the other scents around her so she didn't notice the interestingly marked man until he was only a few feet from her. She looked up from her paws with surprise, stopping in her tracks. "Oh, hi!" she said as she tried to regain her bearings. She wasn't used to seeing wolves that aren't in Fiori in these hot springs, but she figured she should get used to that now that they didn't claim them any more. "Sorry, I didn't see you there."

"SPEAK"

Ganta

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
06-22-2016, 04:25 PM

Hmm? Ganta turned at a feminine voice. The femme he saw, she was an interesting creature. She was a creamy-white color, marked with muted russet. Her blue eyes were what drew in Ganta’s attention particularly. Though a different shade they reminded him a bit of his mother, Arietta. Her words seemed friendly enough as well, and the young man found himself wearing a gentle smile. While selfish he wasn’t necessarily a cruel man. He wanted what he wanted but he would work for it. Was that not something admirable?

“It’s quite alright.” Ganta flipped his hair back, his silvery-white refocusing upon the female before him. He took in her scent a bit deeper, noticing something. He blinked with surprise, something connecting in his head. “H-hey! Your scent is similar to the ones around here!” Ganta smiled, though it was a bit uncertain.

“I... Hope I didn’t come here at the wrong time or anything. It’s just the scents seemed faded so I thought the pack might have moved on.” He dipped his head, hair falling back before his eyes. “I’m Ganta Hellstrom-Lore. May I have your name?”

"Talk" "You" Think

I'm here without you...