Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-13-2014, 02:04 AM

Scarred phoenix stood stationed upon the cliffs, gazing out at the vast expanse of land laid out before her, illuminated by the full crystal moon that hung heavily in the clear sky. The sun-kissed babe cycled a deep breath through her lungs, weight shifting upon her paws in a futile attempt to sate the inner itch that plagued them. Haunches settled to the stone at the edge of the cliffs. Mercury peered over the edge and she took a moment to humor his paranoia of the cliffs by sweeping to earth-touched paws, putting safe distance between the dangerous drop and their comparatively fragile bodies.

Plots brewed in the confines of her skull, running rampant and fueling her blood with fire. The cliffs would be poor territory--pups would run straight off the drop regardless of if warned--but it was nice to revisit them. The Alacritia native had nearly forgotten that she was born here. They had all been nomads before the disaster drove... them here in droves. Lip curled in a silent snarl as she remembered the brazen idiots that had charged into the mangroves to lay claim as if no one resided there.

Mercury pressed against her leg comfortingly, sensing her agitation. Immediately, her anger quelled, and the queen sighed, settling back down upon her hips and casting her celestial orbs to the star-specked sky as if some sign there would guide her. But only a fool believed in gods--and Jupiter, as she liked to believe, was no fool.

"speech"

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-13-2014, 02:15 AM

This beast usually preferred to wander in the depths of caves, the darkness hiding his otherwise brilliant body. It also seemed to be a calling for all babes to just wander in, with only one way to get out. He was like a spider with a well spun web, he caught most of his prey that way. But tonight was a little different, the moonlight painted the earth with her soft silver tones, matching the hue of his eyes that took it all in. The cliffs still promised the danger that he sought, and perhaps something else. Danger seemed to attracted even the most innocent of woman, the thrill of doing something that they did not usually do was enough to pull them into a trap. Would these moon-kissed cliffs be the same way, or was he wasting his night away?

The scent of another wafted towards him, dancing to his waiting nostrils. Inhaling the perfume, he knew that this stranger was another woman. Another notch in his growing belt? He would see. Strutting into the arena, his eyes locked on a similar hued woman to his own coat colour. A single brow rose as he hungrily took in her form, the moonlight making her look like a galaxy of her own calling. Most importantly, it was orange like he was. Was this stranger one like him, or just another lower bitch to play with until he grew bored? Shrugging his shoulders, he marched over to her, determined to find out.

Coming up from behind her he would greedily breath in her scent, savoring the way it tasted. "Am I mistaken, or has a Galactic beauty graced these lands with her being here?" He asked, his low baritone coming out in a seductive coo. There was never a time where he didn't hit on a woman, and he wasn't about to stop any time soon.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-13-2014, 02:36 AM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

For once, Jupiter detected the presence of another before her faithful companion. Immediately, her tail curled about the small tasmanian devil, urging him to silence. He bristled at the sight of the orange brute but held his tongue, merely turning with hackles raised to bare his alabaster ivories threateningly at the stranger. The celestial queen merely cast a glance over her shoulder at the wolf, lilac eyes flickering over his bright form--as brilliant as hers in the moonlight--with neutrality and mild disinterest. Chin tilted slightly upwards as she regarded him, her chipped left audit flicking in brief acknowledgement to his words.

The scarred lady huffed a brief beat of a chuckle in her throat, posture remaining straightened. "I don't know. Are you mistaken?" Tone was so neutral and nonchalant that it was almost irritating; either insult or flirtation could be derived from her tone. Mercury continued to bristle infinitely at her side, forever agitated with any stranger--especially the males, and especially the flirting ones.

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-13-2014, 02:49 AM

He had been so focused on her own form that he did not see the tiny beast at her side, not until she felt a second set of eyes on his brilliant coat. He gazed at it with slight curiosity, in his many years he had never seen a creature like that. It looked so mean, which made him like it more. Huffing at it, he made his way up the cliff until he was seated at her extreme right, his gaze once more taking in her coat. Her words had no effect on him, he didn't care if she found him uninteresting. He knew that he was the shit, so he didn't care at all what one broad thought. "Perhaps not, but you don't seem to be giving me any hints." He called back, his tail thumping once against the hard packed earth. The only reason that kept him from just wandering away to find a more willing soul was her coat colour, until now he thought that he had been the only one like that. For once he was actually interested in someone else, which never happened.

This however, did not change the fact that he did not offer his name, nor did he ask of hers. What was in a name, anyways? He could call her all he wanted, it still wouldn't change who she was. It was just more fun to come up with little nicknames, given that he didn't usually think about them after he wandered off. Narrowing his silver eyes at her, he wished to draw their bodies closer but that little devil by her flank made his wary. He may be chalked full of confidence and had a huge ego, but he wasn't daft. He saw the sharp little teeth on that thing, and knew that its bite would most likely hurt. Plus, the Galactic babe would probably come after him as well if he tried to retaliate against him

Letting out a soft sigh, he didn't take his eyes off of the babe before him. He really wanted to hump her sexy form, to tear his teeth into her flesh as he claimed her body with his own. Hell, maybe the little devil at her side would get a kick out of watching. He wanted to be blunt about it, but it would most likely draw her away. Angst made his paws shuffle, narrowing optics trying to meet her own. "What is your purpose here, Galactic one?" He asked simply, hoping for some material to weave into his little game.

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-13-2014, 09:29 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014, 12:34 AM by Jupiter I.)

He was smarter than most, keeping his distance in the face of the small, angry creature of destruction. Many had ignored Mercury's presence and lost flesh for it. A grin cracked across her features, amusement upon her visage through the very last syllable that dropped from her lips. She turned to him, rising fully to her paws, Mercury standing beside her.

"My purpose anywhere anymore is to reclaim what is mine." Tone rung solid with the magnitude of this focus. Celestial eyes drifted over the boy's bright form, taking in the way he held himself--with such confidence, such pride. It proved familiar. "You remind me of someone," she added quietly, averting her gaze, casting her eyes out across the land below the cliffs. Mercury glanced up at her, quiet now.

"speech"

public enemy #1

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2014, 01:21 AM

Reclaim what was hers? Interest peeked in the orange male, which was strange. He usually didn't care about others, but there seemed to be something rather important that she wanted to reclaim. "Did your last victim squirm away from their fate?" He asked, taking a complete shot in the dark. His little damsels weren't allowed to just wander away, not without a good fuck first, then they were free to do whatever they pleased. So if one of them managed to get away, he would be out to reclaim her as well. He was unsure if this was in her nature, but he didn't know anything about this galactic babe. She then turned her brilliant eyes away from him, stating that he reminded him of someone. That made him even more intrigued, he would have remembered her if he had seen her before. "I don't hear that too often, there aren't many like myself, or you." Charaz followed her gaze, growing bored with this idle conversation. He wasn't one for simple chats, but this lady held him captivated for the time being.

""

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-14-2014, 01:53 AM

Optics flashed at his words, electricity spiking out across her veins. Fur rose slowly, tension riddling her body as her muscles coiled, gaze still fixated in the distance. Breath staled in her chest, lips slightly ajar as if any words she had been near speaking had died suddenly before they had a chance to fully live. Then, gradually, her posture would slacken, dial dropping to look upon the fiery beast before her.

Earth-dipped paws would carry her scarred form deliberately forward, approaching slowly to close the distance between them. Celestial pelt would brush near as she aimed to drag her pelt and pull her body along his, from his shoulders to his rump. Powerful form would make the effort to curl about his tail and make her way halfway back up. Right side would seek to push against his left hind, threatening his balance unless he applied similar pressure back. Neck stretched and she lingered her obsidian lips near his ear, taking a step forward and sending a heated exhale along its furred planes.

"No." Her reply was dark, uttered on a husky breath, timbre dangerously low. "You remind me of him, actually," came her low purr, eyelids falling over celestial orbs. After a pause, she continued, opening her eyes to focus upon him once more. "He bled out at my paws."

public enemy #1

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-14-2014, 02:21 AM

He watched with mild curiosity as his first words were lost on her, instead focusing on his latter words. His silver eyes locked on her otherworldly coat, matching her movement with the turning of his head. Her fur mixed with his own, locking to his form like she belonged there. Similar hued hairs were lost among each other, no telling where he ended and she began. A low rumble vibrated in his throat at the delicate touch, his head forced to turn when she curled her bodice around his rump, her bump throwing him off. He stumbled away from her, but quickly reset his footing, hoping that she had not taken that moment to fully knock him over. Instead her lips found his ear, dark whispers cooing into them. Watched him bleed out? It wasn't like Charaz was afraid, he liked blood bathes mingled with sex, a darker celebration of pain and pleasure. She didn't state if it was by her own teeth that he had died, but Charaz was fairly certain that it was.

Charaz attempted to move his body so that they were standing chest to chest, leaning forward in hopes to mash their breastplates together. "Is that so?" He whispered quietly, his head moving forward as his teeth sough to nip at her cheek, just enough force to grace the skin. He wasn't sure where she was wanting this to go, but he was reacting on his own behalf, for his own benefit. Of course he wanted her, there was no bitch that he didn't want to boink with. Pulling back to meet those iridescent gaze, a smirk planted on his lips. "I am no stranger to bleeding, I quite enjoy to tear things apart." His vocals were soft, no need to speak loudly since they were hopefully in close quarters.

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-15-2014, 12:25 AM (This post was last modified: 08-15-2014, 01:07 AM by Jupiter I.)

jupiter illidais

"jupiter speech" ? "mercury speech"

He twisted to bring their chests to union and it was then that Mercury's snarl ripped forth, the tasmanian devil stepping near, lips curled back to reveal ivory razors ready to rip. "Take a fucking hint," he snapped, "or I'll shove the hint in your fucking face--personally."

Though she allowed the contact, her head was cocked back so she could observe him, eyes narrowed with her cautious scrutiny. "Do you fear death?" Words dropped from her lips suddenly, heavy with sweet honey poisoned by the blood hanging in her thoughts.

[ o o c ; ]
n/a

public enemy #1

Charaz

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 09:08 PM

His eyes turned to the little devil who swore up and down at him, and he just snorted at him, not paying any mind. Yes he was wary of the creature, which is why he kept his trap shut. He didn't need to say anything that would make the little creature come running at him with those sharp teeth. The female before him then spoke, making his eyes turn to meet hers. Afraid of death? What was there to be afraid of? Simply not being, that was it. "No, I have no fear of death. I don't tempt it, but I don't fear no longer existing." He said, his gaze exploring her own. Was she warning him that she was going to attack? Because he didn't mind, blood shed turned him on.