Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
06-14-2016, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 05:10 PM by Solveiga.)
If you check out Solveiga's history on her profile, you'll see that her brother Andris plays a big part in her story. In fact, it could be argued that he shaped her into who she is today. The two left home together when they were old enough and traveled around for a while, and Solveiga was very dependent on her brother, for virtually everything. But then one day he left her to find a life of his own, and now I would like him to return, so we can get some good old family drama involved, because everyone loves that!

Since Andris abandoned her, Solveiga has done some growing up, and she is more independent now. She is a very kind soul, but she understandably still holds some resentment toward her brother. Their reunion won't only be a happy one, there will definitely be some feels to be prepared for.

But anyway! I really want Andris to be played, so we can have all of these awesome interactions. Bri and I whipped up a few designs below, in which he is basically a silvery version of Solveiga with dark markings on his legs. I tried it out with a few different eye colors. Feel free to make your own design, I won't be picky about it as long as it looks like the two could be related! xD

design one / design two / design three

Code:
[b]Design:[/b] (one of the above or link your own)
[b]Where has he been?:[/b] (tell me what he's been doing this past year, did he find love or a pack like he'd hoped? what went wrong that caused him to finally come looking for Solveiga, did his love leave him or die or did his pack get disbanded, etc? what are his feelings about all of this? that sort of thing)
[b]Personality:[/b] (site minimum please)
[b]Future Plans:[/b] (if you have any I'd love to hear them, it'll help me decide!)

UPDATE: one thing I want to happen soon is Solveiga returning to the place where she and Andris grew up, to check on their mother, and when she gets there she will find that her mother has passed away and Andris was there in her final moments, and he buried her... this will cause more tension between them because Solveiga will not understand why Andris didn't find her earlier and tell her that their mother was ill, so if any of you would like to include this in your "where has he been" and explain what you think his motives or excuses were that would be great, thanks!

Raizen

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-14-2016, 02:51 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2016, 03:11 PM by Raizen.)
Design: #1

Where has he been?: A while after he left his sister's side, Andris was beginning to doubt his decision to leave his sister behind. He found nothing for a long time, until he stumbled upon her. In his eyes, she was perfect. An angel in every way. With this in mind, he hesitantly approached, and the two had a conversation before she had to go. Andris, desperate to see her again, asked to meet up with her again. He didn't expect it to work at first, but it did. As time passed, the two had a relationship, and it was all Andris could ever ask for.

They were together in a small den, away from any packs. After a night together, things started to go downhill a little. The two argued some, and it resulted in Andris leaving from time to time. Maybe that was the thing he shouldn't have done.

After a particularity bad argument, he left, coming back earlier this time. That's when he found her, curled up against another wolf, snuggled up against him. He was hurt, and possibly allowed that to get the better of him. Without a word, he turned away, leaving the wolf who had caused him such pain once and for all.

Personality:
Andris is probably the exact opposite of his sister in some things. While she is quieter, he tends to speak more, and possibly can ramble on and on about something. If he says only a few words at a time, then there is something wrong. Around strangers, he tries to remain friendly and outgoing, but he's still a little cautious around them. He's used to being the one making the decisions, instead of just sitting there and saying nothing, so more likely than not this habit will continue.

Over everything else, Andris wants freedom to go where he can, do what he can, see the sights. He's not a pack wolf, as staying in a pack would take some of his freedom. In such an environment, Andris would only become unhappy, wanting to go everywhere. Even the territories with packs upset him slightly, as he cannot get to them without being a member.

wip
Future Plans: Maybe they get into an argument, and Andris hurts her feelings/vice versa? If Andris is the one to hurt her, he'll try and find her after a while to apologize.

Luck

Loner
Healer

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
08-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Design: #1
Where has he been?:
It took a little time but eventually Andris did find a pack he wanted to join. Once there the young man thrived, he made friends and even began a tentative courtship. The alpha of the pack appeared to be a kind man, no one knew of his controlling or abusive attitude in regards to his family, or if they did they did not speak about it.

As fate would have it the woman Andris found himself falling for was the alpha's eldest daughter, his born successor. The woman was loud and outspoken but as they grew closer she revealed the fear and self-hatred a life of abuse at her father's hands had instilled in her. They agreed to keep their courtship a secret for the time being out of fear of retribution.

They would conceive of ways they could spend time together, joining each other for patrols or stopping to chat in passing. Andris became obsessed with achieving a higher rank, a guard position for the alpha's family. It would give them the freedom they needed to spend more time together.

That was never truly achieved however as a few months after their relationship grew more serious she approached Andris and fearfully explained that she was pregnant. There was a mingling of fear and joy at this announcement and they immediately began planning an escape route for her. Andris could only think of one other place they could go so using his the good will he had with the alpha he took a trip to visit his mother to ask her if she would be willing to help them during the time of his mate's pregnancy and the early stages of rearing pups.  

He would find his mother on her last legs by the time he finally found her. Distraught he took more time away than he had originally planned to comfort her during her final hours and give her a burial, all the while guilt over abandoning his mother and sister and worry for his mate and future children swirling around in his mind.

Andris would rush back to the pack to tell his mate that they would just have to do their best on their own but he never made it back. As the pregnancy developed further it became to hard to hide it from her father and threatening the pups in his daughter's womb he forced from her the identity of their father. A patrol of the pack's best warriors intercepted Andris and chased him away.

He would never know the fate of his mate or his children.

Personality:  Andris is protective, now more so than even as a child. He is determined to better himself at fighting to help protect the things and the people he loves. As a child he was quite proud but has mellowed out as he aged and experienced loss, though his ego is still easily bruised. There is a level of melancholy. guilt and sadness overall though he does a great deal to try and hide it under friendly smiles and jokes and laughter.

A strong sense of justice has taken root in him, he knows the world is not black and white but he sees things in a more binary way, people in his mind can be sorted into one of two boxes, all their complexity whittled down to who they are fundamentally. And Andris doesn't consider himself a good wolf.

The trauma of his loss has created a volatile anger in him. It is sudden and uncontrollable, taking no prisoners and uncaring of who it takes out. He becomes a monster, no amount of talking can bring him down, only time or his sudden blood lust being satiated. He does his best to hide it, keep it under control but he knows it's only a matter of time till something causes him to snap and he can only hope no one else will be around.

Future Plans: I'd love for Andris to meet with a Celestial wolf and make the decision to join the pack before he even runs into Solveiga, add to the surprise. I'd also play with the idea of having a few of his pups going out to find him, adding to the family drama (especially if he begins developing feelings for another wolf at any point)
[Image: BNLxEGJ.png]

Raine

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-13-2016, 12:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2016, 04:58 PM by Raine.)
Design: 3~
Where has he been?: pretty much but ill elaborate this later tonight: left solveiga with the intent to watch her and make sure she /could/ survive without him for ~a week~ or so, but things got real bad real fast. Andris was attack by an unknown band of wolves and captured, accusing him of things he didnt do. He was nearly dead but kept alive to torture more, but another gang came and killed the gang that had him. Andris finally escaped, thin and beaten up to locate his sister and mother
Personality:
Future Plans: pretty much hates himself for leaving solveiga alone now, so v desperate to find her. The reason he goes to their mother first is to try and find her, but finds her sick and dying, etc. He'll be extremely emotional and heavily injured/in pain when he and solveiga meet again and will probably act like a puppy when he sees her only to get shot down lolol

Solveiga

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
08-15-2016, 12:36 PM
I know we have a couple of WIPs, but I'm going to make my decision because I am SO happy with what Lolaf came up with. It's perfect.

Andris now belongs to Lolaf, congratulations!