gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-14-2016, 08:52 PM
yomi miroslav

everybody wants to rule the world

'ello all! ^^ this is my new gal yomi, a smol cinnamon roll who kind of lost her memory of her past and doesn't know what she wants to do in life. i want to put her in a pack, and introduce her to a pack leader or someone icly. right now, yomi is a bit of a sad panda because she doesn't know anyone and only ever has her shrike bird as companion. she wants actual companions, as in wolf friends, so she's rather lonely and all. she's really into stars and the celestial body as a whole, and also of the many medicinal stuff on land because she wants to be a healer. i also would like for her to find a male love interest and for them to have kiddies in the future.

Starling

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
06-14-2016, 08:54 PM
I'd love it if Starling and her could have a thread! He's a healer, so he could teach her some herbs. He's currently sad, depressed, and ran away from home, so maybe she can knock the sense into his head that's needed for him to get home!

Yomi

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
06-14-2016, 08:56 PM
@Starling
oh noes! D: yomi will probably try to cheer him up by telling him all about the constellations. and she will def be a good student, should he want to teach her!

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-14-2016, 08:56 PM
Throws plot thread at
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Creed

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
06-15-2016, 02:21 AM
Click Here's our thread c:
[Image: J44fjmu.png]
[Image: LqRCxUq.png]

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
06-17-2016, 09:12 PM
I'm looking for Birna to meet some knew wolves if you'd be interested? She tends to be a bit more gruff and serious but I'd be curious to thread them and see what happens.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]