size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-16-2016, 02:37 PM

It was easy to pick up on his brother's scent. It had been a while since they had spoken. It felt like yesterday Rivaxorus had been trying to take care of all of them. Now they felt much more scattered. Their sisters were gone and only Jackson remained. Razor had probably been up to his own things. He still lifted his head in a call. It would be no harm in trying to spend some time with his brother after all. Since he recovered from the illness, it was probably the first thing on his list to give his brother a once over.

Rivaxorus sat down as he looked around the island. This place was amazing. It gave him half a mind to hold his wedding here. After all he still had to discuss with Zephyra the details. He wanted Razor to act as their wolf who would marry them, because he wanted that in the eyes of his gods at least. However, he wouldn't do anything without consulting her before hand. It was still good to see if his brother would be interested.

"Talk" "You" Think

Razor

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Arian
06-17-2016, 02:54 AM

It had been some time since he had heard that voice. The call of his brother, on an island not far from the packlands. The boy was well enough to swim, it didn't take too long either. It strengthened his muscles a bit as well. Using his nose and eyesight to spot his larger brother, he moved over to him. A slight wag in his tail as he smiled. He couldn't deny he was glad to see him. "It's nice to see you brother. Things going well in Myriad?" he asked as he took a seat.

The two of them would be two years old soon. Razor still had weak lungs, and his brother had risen to the top. In a way he was envious, but he never wanted those sorts of things. He was a simple man, he enjoyed the simplest of things as well. He hoped one day he'd know a lot about the stars, and about the world around them that they walked upon. He knew Denki willed it.

"Talk"

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-21-2016, 03:24 AM

It was easy to tell that his brother still had issue's with his lungs. Rivaxorus just saw it as another part of Razor though. As he greeted his brother the first question to roll out of his mouth was about Myriad. While Riv would have loved his brother to have joined him, they lived so close to each other it didn't matter much. As long as his family was happy, that was enough for him. "They are Razor. I hope things in Fiori are going well too." he said as he shifted slightly.

"I wanted to ask you something." Rivaxorus looked at Razor and smiled softly. "Me and Zephyra plan to get married. I wanted you to hold the ceremony." he hoped it wasn't too much to ask. "Mother must have told you about a few customs in your days in the den." or fishing out stories was not too hard to do. However this was a special occasion.

"Talk" "You" Think