size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-18-2016, 01:02 AM

The morning was easy to get through after he had scented the borders. Patrols kept his mind off things, and it gave him a chance to check and see if intruders or other animals had crossed into their lands. One of his pet peeve's was borders. Ever since what happened with his mother - and cascade trying to belittle him for it. He simply went through to prove that his actions would hold against any word said. Rivaxorus sighed for a moment. Finding a tree to sit under to relax for a moment. The tendrils easily reaching his back even when he sat since of how low they reached.

He eventually pulled down to his stomach. He hated thinking about his mom sometimes. The boy had loved her for all certainty. Yet because of her, he and his siblings had gone through a living hell practically. Rivaxorus sighed and looked up at the blue tendrils of the tree's. Up until the last moments of his mothers death match - he had been the one taking care of her.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lourdes

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-18-2016, 01:18 AM

""

Dashing paws carried her small frame forward, earthy pelt flashing across the vast, serene terrain. Lungs heaved- grasping for the air around her as if it would be her last. Weaving her figure around and across her obstacles, Lourdes did not let her pace slow. She had to keep herself in shape, she needed to make sure her muscles were prime and her speed at her best, she would need her talents now more than ever since she had a pack to help provide for. She had been running the borders lately, getting herself used to the terrain and scents. Now she was heading closer and deeper into the land, not letting her pace slow.

Fire burned through her legs and chest, the ache of her speed and effort catching up to her. Narrowed eyes kept her frame going- she had to keep going. She was always one to push herself to her limits, and if she failed before reaching them, she would suck it up and go at it again. Her end point was in sight, but the scent of Riv-sama had her attention shifting, gait slowing and mind focusing on something else. Taking in deep breaths, she allowed herself to easily canter forward, a visible line of sweat coating her figure. Doe-brown eyes landed on the bulking mass of her Alpha, and she approached him easily. She had been seeing him more and more, but she was not one to complain- out of all the members in Myriad, she wanted to have a close relationship with the one who lead them.

"Riv-sama, quite a day to relax?" Her breathless voice came out, lungs still trying to catch her breath as she came to a halt in front of him. Her head dipped respectfully, but her haunches soon landed to the ground as she let herself settle, trying to cool off from the sweat and work she had just built up. Her muscles would be sore in the morning, that much she knew.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-18-2016, 02:00 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2016, 02:00 AM by Rivaxorus II.)

In the midst of his thoughts he was interrupted by the small female who was a new addition to the pack. She seemed out of breath, probably tired from running about. Rivaxorus laughed a little bit at her comment. "Funny for you to say Lourdes, out for a morning run? I just finished patrolling if you want to relax for a moment." he offered a space next to him. Far enough to be comfortable yet still. It was a nice way to get his mind off of his family. It was probably the worst thing to think about.

"You seem to be settling in fine." Rivaxorus commented for a moment as he tried to relax his stiff muscles. He'd probably train later on, but at the moment he'd gotten himself in a certain mood that had just sucked some of his energy from himself.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lourdes

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
06-18-2016, 02:12 AM

""

Ears swiveled at his laugh, her own head shaking slightly in amusement. She guessed it wasn't that hard to tell what she had been up to- but at least she hadn't been lazing around in a den all day. "Ah, indeed. It's something I usually do, it helps ensure my body stays in shape." She replied gently, gaze flicking to the area close to him that he offered. Slowly she made her way to it, just enough room between them that it was comfortable and not awkward. "How did your patrol go, Riv-sama? If you ever want company while on a patrol- you may always call for me. I find keeping myself busy is far more fun than sleeping away my daylight." She assured him, a small smile on her maw.

His words of settling in came to her, and she nodded easily. "Myriad is as nice as you spoke of it, Riv-sama. The people here are nice, and so far I have been fitting right in." She commented, eyes alight with the genuine happiness she felt for being in Myriad. "If I may be honest, Myriad has been the first place I have felt at home with in a year. Ever since I departed from my family, I had been on my own and surviving on my own abilities. It's refreshing.. to be apart of something greater than I." Her words were laced with honesty, eyes adverting back to him while her tail thumped gently on the ground. She felt calm and content right here, comfortable as she spoke with her Alpha- a male she was beginning to see as a friend.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-20-2016, 01:12 AM

Rivaxorus smiled at the small woman. As he tried to make sure his muscles weren't so tense. He didn't want any of this to be awkward. "It's a good habit to have, I was doing that when I was just half a year old. I guess it also helped that I was twice the size of my family." he laughed for a moment as he watched her sit next to him. There was always time to relax after all. Although actions spoke more than words, they still mattered to a point.

"It went well, no suspicious activity. I would love the company when Zephyra can't tend to it with me. Borders are a bit of a pet peeve with me." he laughed painfully for a moment as he sighed and looked out into the willows. Sometimes he just got himself into these moods. Whether or not he had gotten it from his mother he was unsure.

"Sounds hard, I'm glad you find yourself well here. It's a big reason I created it.... my old pack never seemed like home. My mother was constantly moving us around running from enemies that didn't exist." He shut his eyes for a moment. "Guess I'm just in a down mood I'm sorry." he smiled towards Lourdes. "See my mother died in a death match, she was mentally unwell and so losing her in a way was a little painful."

"Talk" "You" Think

Lourdes

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-12-2016, 04:26 PM

""

His humor was refreshing, and Lourdes found herself laughing alongside him. He then moved onto anwser her question on the borders, and she was pleased to hear nothing had gone wrong. It would be dreadful if something did. He attempted to laugh after his words, but there seemed to be something dampening his mood. "Of course, Riv-sama. I am only a call away." And it was true. Should he call for her, she would show. The same with any other pack mates in Myraid. She may not be a female of outstanding rank, but she was one that would care deeply for those around her.

"Don't be sorry." She spoke gently, seeing the way his mood was affected by his words. This was a sensitive subject for him, that much she understood. When she spoke of his mother, Lourdes felt her heart ache for him. "Riv-sama.. you have not lost her completely." She pushed gently, muzzle extending in an attempt to push against his shoulder in a gentle, comforting manner. "Her memory remains- and while it may have some bad times, think of the good. Do what she possibly could not, and prove those whom doubt you wrong." A smile etched on her face, ears swiveling- she hoped he took her words to heart.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
07-14-2016, 10:35 PM

It was a fine thing to have members like this. He silently wondered if the gods had seen his hard work and pushed him in the right direction. Though he knew just like some of his siblings - that the gods played no role in their lives. Simply their after life, and somewhere to look to when they needed it. Stories passed from generations ago. Rivaxorus had to laugh a little bit, a smirk on his face. "She's in a better place anyway, I'm sure the gods have a place for her mind to be at ease. Every day I thank Itsume for the blessings I have." the end of his tail twitched.

"Sorry to bother you Lourdes, but do you believe in life after death? I'm from a religion called snowlit - if you wanted to listen to some stories I have. I find it to be a very interesting religion I'm proud to be a part of it." he smiled. Of course he wouldn't force her to do anything. Denki make him proud, the snowlit wolves believed whatever you believed in is where you went. You could believe in the norse gods and after their death, that is where they would return. There was millions of possibilities out there.

"Talk"

Lourdes

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
07-15-2016, 04:43 AM

""

A small brow rose on Lourdes' face when a smirk broke out on Rivaxorus' own. Yet his words went on to explain, and she nodded. It was a good thing to know he was already moving on, or more so healed from the events. A name, though, was spoke through his words that formed a frown on her face- Itsume?

Life after death- Lourdes, in all honesty, had never truly put her mind on it. She was grown up simple, there was never anything special about her birth pack nor any customs that she carried with her. Death... she saw it as a blackness that came once your life came to the path's end. But was there possibly something after that fine line?

"I cannot say I do, but I can't also say I don't." She supplied, a small, warm smile edging at her maw. "I'd be honored if you told me more on this.. Snowlit religion. It is not one that has come across my ears before." She was honest and true, body settling down comfortably- she might as well prepare herself for the stories, to learn more about her Alpha.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
07-16-2016, 01:44 AM

He smiled, imagining that this was something his brother probably would have been doing. He truly was a specter on his own. Rivaxorus would shut his eyes for a moment as he hummed. So Lourdes hadn't really thought about it, that much he understood. There was a lot of religions out there, his own he thought unique. After all many other restricted the flow of body and spirit - to him Snowlit gave him the ability to grow. He opened his eyes again and fully relaxed his muscles. The female could take a seat if she wished it.

"It follows the deities, Denki, Itsume and Zakuro. The religion itself tells you to follow your own path and to always be yourself but which deity you follow differs from individual to individual. It's the belief that you don't need to have outside forces save you - and you create your own path with your own power. Whatever you believe in is what happens to you, so say if you believe in another religion that's where you'll end up." He flicked the tip of his tail. Wondering if he was annoying her by all this. He wasn't even sure if he had shared this information at all. Just lessons that his mother taught him.

"Denki is the deity of guidance, he's a pure black wolf with raven wings and bright blue eyes. Itsume is the deity of nothing and everything the mother of all females, she's a pure white wolf with purple eyes and has quiet an attitude. Zakuro is the last, he's the deity of Insanity, depicted as a manged brown wolf with red eyes. Each and every one of them confide in their followers but Denki and Itsume will always be my favorite. Especially Denki's story of origin." Rivaxorus would rest himself for a moment.

"Talk"