size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-25-2016, 06:12 PM

He would probably never stop loving the north. It was where he had been born, however he didn't think he'd return to it. The weeping willows was his home. As his paws carried him across the snow he stopped at his aunt's borders. Raising his head in a rather chipper call. He was a bit tired, but of course he'd rather do this in wolf rather than send a messenger. As he sat down he curled his tail around his paws. He was young and strong, the upcoming spring would make him a fully grown adult and his muscles showed it off. Indeed the large male was build to be a protector, as he did train his body often. Now though, he was getting married.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
06-27-2016, 05:25 PM
She'd been resting in her den, waiting for the moment her new litter would decide to come. It would he any day now, right? Her sides were bulging like the first litter she had carried, so surely it would be another full basket of eggs, and hopefully they would all grow to be healthy and survive into their adult years. She was proud of her children, despite them being pissed off with her, she couldn't stop loving them regardless. They were still her babies, and she would do everything to make sure they knew they were loved.

Her head lifted at the sound of a familiar call. Her nephew was here? Her tail wagged mildly as she slowly got up, legs aching with the extra weight. When she finally got to her feet, she walked at a decent pace towards the borders, and no more then a few minutes later, she saw his familiar form draw closer. "It's nice to see you, Rivaxorous. What brings you to Ivalice today?" She didn't mean to sound so official, but she was tired and wanted to get back to her den and take a nap. Perhaps the weariness showed in her eyes, but her voice did well to hide it.

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
07-02-2016, 03:44 PM

The male watched Avalon a bit curiously. Pregnant was she, that must have been why she was so tired. So his hopes of her attended slowed slightly, but as long as she was okay that was alright for him. I would be wrong of the male not to extend an invitation anyway. Rivaxorus would smile softly, and settled himself. "I won't waste your time since you seem to be tired." the male said as he took in a breath.

"Me and Zephyra will be getting married soon as spring comes - my brother will be marrying us. I'd like to invite you and whoever you'd like to bring. It's alright if you can't make it though." Rivaxorus looked her over. "You'll have to let me meet my new cousins after they're born." he chuckled.

"Talk"

Avalon

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantFamousChristmas 2019Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2016, 06:29 PM

He was quick to dive into what he came to tell her. Her ears perked with curiosity as she listened quietly. He was...getting married? So young? She wasn't sure what to say about it really. "Congratulations. I am...happy for you. But...aren't you two a bit young to get married? You've taken on the role as an alpha so young, you're hardly a young adult." Perhaps she was being too quick to judge, or maybe it was the motherly adult in her. She wouldn't even get married unless she knew she was sure that it was absolutely what she wanted. Yes, Riv had taken a pack as a yearling, and that was still what he was. Sure, he'd be two soon, but he was still too young to be doing all of this. Or so she thought. "Um...where do you plan on getting married?" She also had more questions like, why was Razor doing the ceremony instead of someone older who had the experience. Or another alpha like Leo, or...something. But she would keep her mouth shut about it. Besides, not like he would know she was thinking all of that anyway.

"Talk" "You" Think

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
07-21-2016, 07:55 PM
Rivaxorus felt the end of his tail twitch. Ah someone finally said it, he knew they all thought it. After all his life barely started and he had a lot to look after. He would let a smirk appear on his face. "Ive considered all this. I know is never do anything without thinking about it." After all he did so much to win Zephyras heart. He looked away rather embarassed, he didnt quiet know how to express in words his and zephyra relationship. "Shes.... the most important thing to me in my life. That and my pack. I need her to know that i wont ever give up on her, myriad is hers as well as it is mine as well.... theres other reasons but yeah." His two different colored eyes looked towards his aunt. Riv appreciated her concern.

"Love island.... it has a swim so i wouldnt be offended if you didnt come. I care more about your health than attendance." Rivaxorus said to her as he shifted slightly. Maybe some other time they could talk intimately, she just seemed so busy. Well so was he considering his position but still she was family.