gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
06-25-2016, 07:46 PM
Ren had heard whispers of a wedding - of his sister's wedding. It irked the young man an incredible amount - the boy Rivaxorus and his sister weren't even adults; they were still children. True, they'd both be aging up soon, as would he, but that'd they rush into such a... decision... bothered him quite a bit. So much so that he was avoiding most of everyone, even after the bitterness of losing Borealis faded. He certainly didn't want to see that foolish alpha of his nor his sister; he truly believed their actions, while having love, were still that of a child. Hell, he was still a child as well, by his own logic, and he acknowledged that, but he had gone through a lot more than either of them have. He couldn't help but feel - despite his earlier reassurances - that Zephyra abandoned their family, for no good reason. She left and only decided to take them back when it was convenient. He had no doubt she wanted them back, but she didn't seem to care when she left. Aggravation made the man growl low in his throat, and cyan eyes bitterly affixed themselves to the woods in front of him.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-25-2016, 08:51 PM

Something about the situation he knew was wrong. He had given time to settle in but it seemed Zephyra's sibling didn't take action within the pack. At least Nixie showed mild interest, the one he truly was upset about was Ren. Because he was Zephyra's brother he wanted to be nice, however he had said before that everyone couldn't just pull their own wait. If the boy was only thinking about himself. Rivaxorus was prepared to put a foot down for it. The large male had heard the growl leave the young male's lips. He tried to keep calm as the large alpha approached him. "You seem upset Ren." he stated at first.

"Is that why you didn't show up for the fighters training?" the question was clear cut into the air. If Ren couldn't get it through his head that Riv demanded his respect than perhaps this wouldn't go well. He kept his eyes civil, their first meeting hadn't exactly been amazing. He knew, they would be family. However he had duties as a pack alpha as well.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
06-25-2016, 09:19 PM
Ren really, really did not want to want to interact with this wolf. Not one bit. Had his sister not asked so sweetly for him to stay - even if it was nonverbal - he'd not be here anyways. As it was, the man was irritated beyond belief that the source of his aggravation was standing before him... and was speaking to him. Schooling his face into that of cold neutrality, he stared up at Riv with a bored expression. "Perhaps I am, Rivaxorus Adravendi," he responded mildly, no previous sign of irritation shown. The boy's next question made Ren's irritation rise, but he withheld it inside of him, instead staring up at the king with a very nonchalant expression on his face. No, he would not rise for this wolf; he would not show him more than the basic of respect given for any strange wolf. An alpha he may claim to be, but he had not earned Ren's respect - and therefore, would receive nothing more than the courteous coolness one would be given by a stranger. "Quite possibly," Ren replied, tone bland and inoffensive.

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-25-2016, 09:54 PM

A flash of what seemed like irritation centered through him. He was an alpha though, personal matters aside this was mainly about Ren's role in the pack. His tail lashed for a moment. Ren had no reason to trust him right? Riv knew that, after all somehow his actions had lead the other through but it wasn't like ren had been there for all of his experiences. If Ren thought he had it bad, Rivaxorus simply thought everyone had their own experiences. "I understand if you don't want to tell me. I apologize if I am the source of your trasngressions." he looked at the male. This was man to man. "Next time please show up, I'd love to have you interact with the pack. I would never force you to stay either." His irritation had quickly faded. Turning into something more of wanting to get to know Ren.

"If you have a problem even if it's with me let me know. I want to make sure you can excel in your life. I understand I am young, because we're the same age. But my point is, if you give me a chance to show you that I can be trusted." A smile broke his lips. Well he hoped this worked. After all if Ren couldn't help himself there wasn't much else the alpha could do. Rivaxorus could have handled this much differently, but he was no here to cause turmoil and fighting.

"Talk" "You" Think

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
06-25-2016, 10:54 PM
Ren watched the other quietly, ignoring the bemused smirk that threatened to appear on his face. Oh, so this man thought to know his thoughts? And how, precisely, does Rivaxorus know them? What was he, a mind-reader? It was utterly unbelievable that he would know half the nonsense he chose to spout at that moment. "Very well." His tone, as before, was utterly neutral and gave no hints to his true feelings; hopefully, this time the man would see neutrality as simply that - a lack of emotion, and wouldn't suddenly be able to 'tell' what he supposes Ren's emotions were.

"Do not make presumptions, Rivaxorus Adravendi," Ren spoke then, tone full of warning. "It is not your place to make sure I do anything, other than the base duties I must perform as a member of this pack." Not to mention that the wolf once again tried to make assumptions on a distinct lack of behavior. The rest of Rivaxorus' words Ren was quite exasperated with; how annoying it was for someone to presume so many things. He never once even implied that he would not give the alpha a chance. He would, but he would not give the yearling the opportunity - let him find the opportunity himself, and take it at his own will. There was only a slight pause between his last words and the start of these; he would complete his train of thought before the boy would speak again. "Do not presume my thoughts. Youth simply implies a lack of experience, not a lack in capability. One may prove him or herself as capable, even while young. Of course, it is possible for one to fail despite that potential and capability due to mistakes caused by a lack of experience."

Rivaxorus II

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Hailey

Famous
06-26-2016, 11:57 PM

He had tried to be civil, but Ren's words at first made him narrow his eyes. Clearly the cold shoulder would quickly be returned. The boy's attitude would reflect his own actions. Rivaxorus faithfully listened to Ren, however in his own eyes he clearly believed himself above. He was no equal term, he was an alpha. He would be the leader, and for that this just wouldn't do. "While your words speak truth Ren, you also seem to be forgetting you've yet to prove your even base duties in the pack. " his tail flicked with annoyance."Myriad is not a place to simply, live. It is to thrive you have yet to hunt for another member, you have yet to show an effort that you will be involved. Your rank is still at the Sutikku so you cannot spout words of making sure you do base duties." he stayed calm, but remained making sure Ren knew what he meant.

"You're smart Ren, but both of us have a lot to learn. Clearly, if you aren't willing to be involved in Myriad - then you can leave." he would keep his body tense. A fight could always break out, though he wished to avoid it. "Next time don't tell me what my place is to do - I know where I stand. But what do you fight for?" Rivaxorus turned himself to return to his den. Keeping ears open, so Ren would never catch him by surprise. The large male had his experience but he never went to underestimate anyone. However, he just wished to cool off.

-exit unless stopped-

"Talk" "You" Think

Ren

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
keanai
07-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Ren smirked as Rivaxorous precisely proved his point. Clearly, the boy alpha was incapable of listening, and that amused the cold man to the point that a predatory and mocking smile curved his lips, chuckling quietly as Rivaxorus babbled on meaninglessly. "Isn't that precisely what I just said? That you may only make certain I do my base duties?" The words rang with mocking, because the boy's words simply didn't make sense - 'you cannot spout words of making sure you do base duties'. If Ren recalled, moments before he had told Rivaxorus that he can only remind Ren of doing base duties. Which was exactly what the so-called alpha did. Of course, Rivaxorus was probably too dense and proudful to see that.

Ren's mocking smile held especially as Riv tensed himself up. What, did Riv think Ren would attack him? Why would he? "You can relax yourself, Rivaxorus. I have no intentions of attacking you. That would simply be a waste of my time and energy," he snorted. Rivaxorus would continue to speak, directly contradicting his earlier words. Did the idiot not know when to shut up? Apparently not. "You sure about that, pretty boy?" His chuckle said that it was very clear that Ren did not think that Rivaxorus had any idea of where he belonged. Perhaps he was being a bit... too much of an asshole, but plainly put, the conversation brought a sick sort of pleasure to him. It was amusing seeing someone get so annoyed over his words, only do do precisely what he said, utterly unaware that what he said proved Ren's point. He let Riv walk away without trouble; why would he drag the wolf back? He proved his point, even if the other was unaware of it. Instead, Ren stretched out a paw in front of him, and started cleaning and nibbling on his toes, something that absolutely exuded the disdain and uncaring attitude he held for Rivaxorus. It wasn't, of course, blatant disrespect, but it certainly made his position clear.

-- aaand end of thread --