ardent

Careful pawsteps

Libra

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2014, 04:35 PM

The golden wolf had almost given up hope on finding a new pack to call her own. It seemed like every time she thought she had found a new home something happened to make that pack no more. First Sibelle's pack and then Vivranda's, both disappeared into dust, not to mention the fact that her old homeland had been destroyed and her pack along with it. She had nearly determined that it was simply not meant for her to be in a pack, that she was doomed to roam alone for the rest of her life. But, none of the less, here she was at a pack's border once again. She sighed as she looked in toward the center of this territory, still on the fence between calling for someone to accept her and simply walking away. Being alone wasn't all bad... but it wasn't what she really wanted. She craved the structure and training a pack brought, the comradery, the friendly competition. This would be her last shot, she hoped it was worth it. She finally lifted her muzzle and let out a howl, calling the high ranking of this pack, Solstice as she had heard it called. She hoped she wouldn't be kept waiting long. Libra didn't want to be given the chance to second guess her decision.

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
08-18-2014, 11:39 PM

Things in Solstice had originally been mind blowing busy and the boy had hardly a moment to catch his breath. But after the passing of a few weeks he was finding the opposite happening, the quite periods stretched out too long and some of the members that had promised to he faithful, had scents that had gone stale withing Solstice. So when the call rang out announcing someone at his borders the boy was happy to jump to attention. He got up from the sunny spot he had been warming himself against and shook out his muscles and the loose strands of grass that clung to him.

This complete he would start out a light jog towards the sound it had emanated from and in time would find himself before the dame that stood at his borders. His first impression was a good one, considering she had kept herself outside his borders and waited patiently for his arrival. His second thought would be the strangeness of her coat, which was unlike anything he had ever seen before. To the golden stands of sunlight that overcame the top half of her body to the shadows silvers that controlled her other half. He would smile warmly at the girl, seating himself on the borders before her. ?Im Crucifix, Alpha to Solstice. What brings you to my borders??

"Speech"

Libra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2014, 08:48 AM

Luckily it seemed her fears of being kept waiting wouldn't be realized. In a few moments an interestingly patterned wolf came to greet her. He seemed nice enough from her first impressions of him. He wasn't brightly colored like herself, but the markings on his coat were like nothing she had seen before. She pulled her bright gaze away from the cross-shaped marking on his shoulder and looked to his violet gaze instead as he spoke, introducing himself and questioning her presence. He sat back on his haunches and after she had respectfully dipped her head she did the same. "My name is Libra. I have come to ask permission to join your pack. I was previously in Covari before it dissipated and in Arcanum before that, but that pack was challenged for and lost of course. So, needless to say I'm hoping to find a permanent home this time. Her dark tail curled neatly around her haunches while she awaited Crucifix's response, putting a small smile on her muzzle in hopes that she would appear as friendly as he did. Conversation had never been her strong suit, nor was getting to know strangers. However, she was determined to find a new home and this was the first unfortunate step to get to that point.

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
09-02-2014, 05:30 PM

He would seat himself politely before the stranger and look her in the eyes as he waited for her to speak. It would be then that he noticed the strangeness of her eyes, each eye was bicoloured, red and yellow ? he had never seen such a thing in his life and struggled to think how it might have to come to be. But the Alpha boy pulled himself to the presence as the girl ? Libra he would then learn ? spoke. She would give a short explanation of her woes and he would nod his head thoughtfully. She had been in Covari? He knew most of the wolves from that pack but he could not remember her, and he was certain he wouldn't forget that face.

?I understand Libra, and i hope i can offer you something more stable here. What sort of position would you be after here? ? he asked, partly politely and partly curious to see where she might fit in to Solstice.

"My sounds""My Soul"

Libra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2014, 09:01 PM

The age old question of what position she sought after came next. It seemed to be the first question all of these pack leaders asked, right after they asked who she was of course. She launched into her usual explanation, knowing now which parts of her story she should tell and what alphas were looking for. "Back in my homeland I was the leader of one of our armies. We were very militaristic and focused on training in fighting where I am from. I was only in Covari for a short time before it ceased to be, but the queen made me one of the lead warriors there as well. I suppose I should stick to what I am good at and offer you my services as a warrior. Where that leads me in this pack is up to you, I suppose, though I would like to eventually work my way up the ranks if you will let me, once I prove myself of course." She paused to let her words sink in before posing a question of her own. Can you tell me a bit about your pack? Maybe about what you expect of your members and and a bit about your laws?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
09-02-2014, 09:34 PM

Crucifix would sit in silence and listen as she told her story and explained a part if herself. Hearing that she aligned towards a warrior came as a relief to cru, in fact there was a lot if room in solstice to go up in the warrior ranks. If course she would have to start at the bottom until she proved herself but crucifix could hope that shr might be the answer to some of their concerns with activity and warriors within the pack - sibelle especially seemed to think the members of solstice should be prepared for raids.

As he chewed through these thoughts Libra would continue on to wonder where this would lead her within this pack and to ask something of the rules of solstice, which he was happy to do. "First of all, with your abilities as a warrior you should know there is a high possibility of moving up the ranks there at the moment. As well as normal warrior of the pack and a normal lead warrior we also have the elites, which will be a group of our best fighters independintly lead from the lead warrior. So there are two lead positions and two groups you could look into when it comes to being a warrior. However, to become an elite you must spar with my alpha partner Sibelle and she will judge your abilities" and that concluded his explinstion of the warrior side of solstice and he would go on to explain the pack rules. "Activity within the pack is nessacery, you will be required to attend a meeting according to your rank as well as the choice of one other of the three meetings we will call every few months. If your in a lead position you will br required to call it. Loyalty to the pack is a must and respect to packs we are aligned with. Any questions?"

"Speech"
'thoughts'

Libra

gems
size
build
player
09-02-2014, 09:59 PM

Libra would listen in patient, respectful silence while Crucifix spoke, explaining in an overview kind of way how their ranks of warriors were set up here. She nodded in understanding, quietly taking note of the elite ranks that Crucifix spoke of. That was certainly she would have to look into that later once she got settled in. She certainly wasn't afraid of a spar. In fact, the fact that they measured their warriors skills against the skills of one of their alphas made her eager to see Sibelle's skills for herself. The laws were easy enough to follow and some were ones she would have assumed to be common courtesy anyway. She was glad to hear that activity was such an important part of their rules. A smile appeared on her muzzle, this time more genuine than her last. "No questions. Well, maybe just one. Does this mean I've been accepted into Solstice?"

Speech
Thought
Others

Crucifix

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Glacier
09-03-2014, 01:03 AM

cru made out that This strange colored girl was patient and friendly in the first impressions. He couldnt judge her abilities to fight in those moments but even if she needed training she could be an asset in Solstice, other then Odette there where no other ambitious wolves within the pack working towards a better rank, something that encouraged activity and life within the borders. Yes, this woman would be much welcome within his ranks.

He had asked her if she had any questions but she would answer in the negative and it would seem nothing he said had detered her. "Wellcome home Libra" he would answer her with a grin.

"Speech"