Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-12-2014, 11:34 AM

OOC: FIRST POST WILL BE DUE BY 8/17. THIS MEETING IS REQUIRED FOR ALL BEVROREN MEMBERS, BUT ANYONE LOOKING TO JOIN AND/OR ALLIES ARE WELCOME TO COME CATCH UP ON THE NEWS AS WELL. ALSO THIS IS GOING TO BE SET TIMELINE WISE AFTER THE BEVROREN X ABAVEN SPARS, BUT BEFORE THE ISAR DM.

It was high time that she gathered the remnants of her pack together. So much had happened since the last trainwreck of a meeting, but she had been hesitant to call another after how the last one had turned out. But she had to move past it, she had to move forward if Bevroren was going to be half the success she thought it could be. She needed to put everything that had happened recently behind her and focus on their future. The Soverein licked her muzzle clean of the blood from her breakfast and shook out her silver coat, making sure that her golden bracelets were gleaming proudly. Now was no time to not be looking her best after all.

She trotted toward the usual meeting place, this time with no one at her side. She had told Vereux to go patrol the border this morning though she had told him she was going to call a meeting today. She hadn't seen Haruka yet this morning, but knowing her Athena was sure the smaller woman was lurking near by. Athena hopped up on top of the stump that she had chosen as her pedestal for these meetings, settling herself on her haunches and curling her tail neatly around her haunches. Taking a deep breath she lifted her muzzle and let out a howl, summoning every member of her pack along with any wolves in the area that might be considering joining her ranks. Of course, as always, her allies were welcome to come as well if they should be so inclined. Letting the howl fade into an echo, she lowered her head with a sigh to wait for her pack to appear.

Speech
Thought

Haruka

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-12-2014, 11:52 AM

She was indeed lingering in the shadows. She had been sleeping by Athena's den when she heard the queen stir, the scent of food in the air. Her own stomach rumbled, she had yet to grab something to eat. But, she had kicked her butt into the dark and was hiding her tiny body, following Athena from afar. She was taking her job quite seriously, it wasn't often that the ruler of a pack just plucked up a new member as a high rank, and she was honoured to hold it. When the silver dame sat upon the stump and let out a howl, she slunk out from her hiding spot and sat at Athena's right side on the cold earth, her white tail fluffing out at is curled around her paws. "Good morning my queen. I fair your breakfast was well?" She teased, implying that she had indeed been around to see her eat. She found it funny, that the Soeverein already knew her. Being such a closed of woman, she hadn't expected to take such a quick liking to her.

Turning her brown eyes forward, she awaited the others to join them. She hadn't met most of the pack at all, she had just kept to herself. She was a little uneasy, knowing that there was going to be a mass of unknown wolves around her. Taking a deep, shaky breath she tried to calm herself, knowing that Athena was right at her side. And really tall. It made Haruka look ten times shorter.

Walk "Talk" Think

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-12-2014, 11:56 AM

To say that a lot had happened recently was no lie. Talvi had spent some time silently adjusting to the news that Pandora had brought her. It had been an awful lot of information, facts she still couldn't fully understand why they had been kept from her. Perhaps now would be the time to speak to her mother about all of it, only Argent was no longer a member of Bevroren, she had followed Isardis to his new kingdom and Talvi hadn't seen her at all since. She knew very little of the distaste that Athena currently held for the albino, his insult to the silver Queen's rule of the pack, certainly not enough to know that Indarra members weren't exactly welcomed warmly at the moment.

The thoughts would be pushed from her mind now though however as the pack were summoned for a meeting. She would make her way towards the gathering point and find that she was the first of the pack to arrive it seemed. "Hello Athena," She would greet her sister, it was the term Talvi had decided she would still use for Athena, aunt just seemed so weird after all although both were equally as true. "Haruka." She didn't know the woman all that well, though she certainly wouldn't ignore her, including her in the greeting as well. Now though she would settle herself down and wait for the rest of Bevroren to arrive.

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
08-12-2014, 03:42 PM

After patrolling the borders, the call had already rang out. But the Hertog payed little mind to them. He needed to finish up here before he went, which was what he would do. Quickly marking the edges, the one eyed boy would trot ever so closer to the cluster of wolves who gathered underneath his mate. Once he was in the mix, he took an appropriate seat next to her but not too close. After all, he felt like he had been clinging to her too much, that or it annoyed her. Vereux was just nervous about her getting cold feet, the one thing he didn't want to happen.
His tail gave a mild flick as he smirked at her before dipping his head and looking at the other two. Haruka and Talvi. As of late the pack had been torn down by their father, no one really showed an interest anymore and it made him want to scream at the top of his lungs. Things needed to change, the pack needed to create their own world. Well they finally had the chance now at least.

?I speak?

Kyung

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Luck
08-15-2014, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2015, 09:52 PM by Kyung.)

Perhaps his father had had some point been right, not that the boy would have admitted to it. But still he had been sulking since the last meeting, tending to his bruises. Then he had found out his father had left the pack and while he still had a bruised ego he had decided he ought to start participating in the pack. Though he seemed to have trouble motivating himself.

His half-sister's call rang over the pines and Kyung shrugged, rolling his shoulders and rose to his paws. With a sigh he began to move to where the meetings were usually held. With his slow pace he had thought that he would be among the last to arrive and yet he wasn't, in fact he seemed to be one of the first; that didn't exactly bode well.

Speech,

[Image: Soren%20siggy%20image_zpsfcetqwsp.png][Image: Hymn%20siggy%20image_zpswiinwvrf.png][Image: Luck%20siggy%20image_zpshdhryppk.png][Image: Estelle%20siggy%20image_zps7n4eqvlt.png][Image: Seli%20siggy%20image_zpscw0kd72m.png]

Liberty

gems
size
build
player
08-15-2014, 03:01 PM

She has just picked the last bit of flesh from a rabbits spine when Athena's call rings out across the northern territory. She is not hesitant, instantly rising to her paws and cleaning the blood from her face with a flick of her toungue. Her gaze falls upon Ramses, who has already finished his breakfast. He already knows the drill, and lifts himself to his paws with a nod to Liberty. The duo leaves the bone pile behind and takes off toward the heart of the territory, where Athena's call had radiated from. They reach the group within a few moments, her eyes sweeping the crowd as she makes a mental note of those present. She is not surprised to see such little interest in the pack, as she too is attracted to the magnificence Isardis withholds. She wonders how many members will leave the pack to join his ranks. She too is beckoned by his rule, especially since she might be carrying his children now. "Beautiful morning, hmm?" She says aloud, a mutual greeting that could be said to each of them. She reclines onto her haunches and waits for the meeting to start, Ramses standing at her right side.

"Speech"

Devin

Loner
Para

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Quote:

Devin was utterly disgusted by the amount of wolves that had shown up to his meeting. He flared with anger, but of course he figured the queen would take care of it. The large bulky male slithered into the meeting looking like a ticking time bomb. Approached by anyone but the higher ups they would get a mouthful from him since he had to conceal his tormenting anger in order to make it in this pack. Settling himself down he gave a mild nod to those who had indeed showed up at his meeting. He held no quarrels with them after all.
Devin stretched his muscles, giving a small sigh as he tried to relax himself. Things would get better, he would work hard and hopefully so would the others then. They would prosper and divide into a mighty empire, hopefully at least. It wasn't like Devin was one to care. He was here to do his job as a healer.
<\blockquote>

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
08-16-2014, 07:45 PM

Change was something that Lysis had grown familiar with. Though she had not yet grown fully comfortable within Bevroren, she had decided against joining her father in Indarra -- though he was undoubtedly more experienced than Athena, it had been she who had taken charge the last few seasons, while he had been rumored to be sick.

She would answer her half-sister's call with ease, wary at the prospect of another meeting, knowing what the last one had brought. It had been embarrassing to all those involved and she had been happy to stay quiet and keep her thoughts to herself. Fighting was one thing, but fighting with one's family? One's pack? Her fur bristled slightly as she saw how few wolves had gathered here. It seemed her family's following was growing smaller, and she couldn't help but wonder if they might ever regain the strength they had one possessed.

A gentle dip of her muzzle was offered to Athena as she let her hazel gaze drift across the group. Some were familiar to her, but not all of them. She would come to rest near Talvi, as she knew her decently, reclining in silence to wait for what Athena had to say.

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-30-2014, 01:11 AM

ooc: SO sorry for the delay guys. Dumb not-having-internet-and-being-in-college-problems. A lot of this is going to be outdated now, but I'll go ahead and post what I was planning to anyway. I won't require anyone to post again on this meeting unless you have something to tell Athena or if you just want to.

Some promotions that won't be in this post due to the timing: Liberty is no longer in Bevroren so Talvi will will her spot as Lerrar. Kyung will be promoted to lead fighter. Still need a lead hunter if anyone is interested!

OOC ANNOUNCEMENT: There are new OOC Bevroren rules! You can find them at the bottom of the pack laws on the pack pages. I will begin enforcing them on the week of September 7th. I will be checking so get on it! No training threads or meetings prior to the 7th will count against you. Now on with the meeting!

The crowd that gathered was smaller than she had hoped. She wasn't going to lie to herself, this crowd was pitiful. However, she wouldn't let that discourage her. She knew every wolf that gathered and that wasn't something she could say before now. She knew each and every wolf at least fairly well and she trusted them. The absences that were felt the hardest to her was Amalia and Kuvio. Many wolves she had noticed were gone long before now, Kuvio's brother, Kyarst, and their mother, Sendoa, being among them. Of course there was the wolves that had left to follow Isardis to be considered as well. All things considered she was happy with who was here. They finally had a solid base to grow from. These were all wolves who had been given plenty of opportunities to leave if they wanted to, but here they were.

After all of those that she had expected to see had gathered she got on with the meeting. "Hello again everyone. I'm sure all of you know that a lot has happened recently, most notably, of course, is Isardis leaving to start his own pack. Argent and Drashiel decided to go with him. They are our family and therefore our allies and should be treated as such." It didn't matter really how she felt about her father's actions in the big scheme of things. They were still family and there was no denying blood.

Athena went on, saying, "With Isardis leaving, I have decided to take the opportunity to make changes within our pack. We need our own identity and our own voice if we are really going to form a pack that we can be proud of and fight for. I have chosen the name Bevroren, I hope you all approve. Along with a new name there will be changes in how our ranks are set up. I of course will be the queen, but now I will be known as the Soeverein. Vereux will no longer be known as a king, but his duties and his position in this pack will remain much the same. Under him will be the two betas, the Graff and the Lerrar. The Graff will act basically as my assistant and messenger, will accompany me to meet with other packs, and will help keep an eye on the pack when I am absent. The Lerrar will be our lead teacher and disciplinarian. They will work with me and the lead fighter, hunter, and healer, to set up trainings for the pack and will work mainly with Vereux and myself to decide on punishments when needed.

"Many of you have met Haruka already. She will be our new Graff. She joined fairly recently, but she has proven to be very loyal and has an interesting set of skills that I think will make her perfect for that position. Of course Liberty shall be our Lerrar. For our lead positions, Devin shall be our lead healer and I would like to offer Talvi the position of lead fighter. Since none of our hunters have shown, I need to ask that everyone pitches in and makes sure everyone is fed. No one is above hunting for someone else if needed, not that I'm not completely confident in all of your abilities to hunt."

She glanced around at all of them, the small group that made up her pack. "It has been a rough road to get to this point. It has not been easy, we all know that. But here we are. This is our chance to break free of Isardis's shadow and create something that is entirely our own. We can build it together. But to do that I need everyone to put forth all of their efforts and then some. I need everyone to work hard, train, better yourselves and each other. All trainings called in this pack are mandatory. I don't care if you are not specialized in the area that is being trained. I want us to be well rounded and at least moderately capable in every area."

Speech
Thought
Others

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
08-31-2014, 01:43 PM

This meeting would be far calmer than the last it seemed, the equally it would be a fair amount smaller as well. Things had been a lot quieter within the pack as a whole lately though she certainly hadn't expected the reasoning to be purely because many were missing or had left. Where had they all gone?

Some had followed Isardis it seemed, including her mother. Just as the girl had thought she was back and getting well again it seemed she would leave. As much as she loved her family, right now she wasn't feeling overly hopeful for her return this time. How many of the family had come and gone now? Only Athena, Vereux and now Pandora seemed to be the only consistent ones though to be fair she hadn't known the latter for long at all.

Talvi listened as the changes were explained to the pack's name and ranks. Promotions were then granted and the blue and silver girl would be surprised to hear her own suddenly listed. Lead fighter. Her skills had been gradually improving though by no means had she expected such a big leap so swiftly. Many of course had gone but even so she certainly felt rather honoured. "Thank you." She stated simply with a brief nod of her head as she accepted the position. She certainly planned on working harder now, proving to herself, Athena and of course the rest of the pack that this was not a bad idea. She had no idea if any doubted her, but she certainly didn't want them to.

Lysis

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
09-02-2014, 07:24 AM

Where had her family gone? Kyarst had been scarce for some time, but his absence seemed much more final now -- Drashiel had gone as well, and where he went, she did not know. A sudden pang of loneliness hit her, a dull ache in her chest that she could not shake, even as her gaze danced around those that had gathered. She knew Athena best, and Talvi was familiar to her as well, but Bevroren did not feel like home; at least not yet. A barely audible sigh would slip from her lips as Athena began to speak, and she reclined quietly to her haunches to sit comfortably as she listened.

Her ears would perk attentively, nose twitching in acknowledgement of her words. The ranks given were unsurprising, and she silently noted she was one of the few fighters. She knew she needed more training, but her last fight with Athena had been less than ideal. She shifted her weight from one paw to the next, having nothing to input. Athena obviously wanted to focus on training and on self-improvement, as well as working together, all things she knew she could do easily.

Kyarst, her half-brother and closest friend, is allowed in any and all of her threads.