Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 11:18 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 11:20 AM by Ra'.)

I am truly open for anything once he gets accepted so throw them at me! keep in mind I am a drama whore I want him to meet as many folks as possible since I will train him for Intellect and Navigation.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Stockholm Syndrome —  or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with the captors. They essentially mistake a lack of abuse from their captors for an act of kindness.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Damsel In Distress  — Basically what this plot is about is for a woman or man to be in danger, in distress in such a way Ra comes to the rescue. However, for this plot there are three members needed, including Ra since he is not the hero-type, no. He will let someone else take the "blame" of the rescue and get the crown and admires as he slips back into the shadows.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Spars / Duels / Training  —  Little warning beforehand. I am rusty as hell, havn't sparred in years. And I mean 3 - 5 years not one or two, really. Ra is more the brains over muscles type however the situations should develop interestingly.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Amour  — I do imagine it would happen at one point. The love for his late wife Gretchen was absolute so finding someone who could manage to slip away towards his heart will be complicated. Ra is sapiosexual so either gender is fine as long as they have the brain and keep him interested.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Companions / Comrades  — I also believe he will manage to get himself some friends through some hard work. He is not the type of lupine many would like to stand next to however what people need to understand, through hard work, is that he is not actaully evil but only does what he was taught to survive. In order to survive as a pup he needed to steal, trick and manipulate.
Through a truly hard exterior lays a heart of gold.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Enemies — Yes, as many as possible please. Conflicts, fights and dramas. Throw them at me! He is an hard character to anger however it does satisfy him to cause distress to others.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic — OPEN

Image and video hosting by TinyPic — CLOSED

THE PLOTS

Váli

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
keanai

Famous
07-18-2016, 11:26 AM
Hey Alex, let's thread Ra and Vali. I don't make guaranteed plots - who knows how things will end up? but Vali is sweet girl ^^
[Image: aGjjkVy.png]

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 11:28 AM
I am totally up for that once he get's accepted, hopefully I will finish the Profile tonight or tomorrow.
I think they could really hit it off, Ra would play all innocent, perhaps he would use some tricks with amnesia~

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2016, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 11:51 AM by Lualia.)
So of course I want to plot Lualia and Ra, they would totally hit it off. She would probably get easily bored interacting with someone who fell into her traps and mind games, so I think he would absolutely give her a run for her money. They would create beautiful babies.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 11:55 AM
Oh baby, yes!
- throws Ra at her -

I can already imagine them being into their little world, trying to lay spider webs inside eachother minds. I can see them on another level, an intellectual one, like a game of chess in wich both of them try to use their pawns the best way they can until there is a victor~
Both being flirtatious I expect lots of sexyness aswell. But the babies? They would be absolutely stunning.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 11:59 AM by Ra'.)
Wah. Double posted due to all the excitment.

Lualia

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-18-2016, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2016, 12:04 PM by Lualia.)
- snatches and tucks him away -

Oh my gosh yes, literally like exactly what I was thinking! From the outside things would look perhaps normal, but on an intellectual level they would be dueling the heck out of each other! >=D
Lua makes no promises that she will play nice and won't bite.

Edit: There is so much excitement to be had! I want my first Lua post to be with him =)

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-18-2016, 12:07 PM
Yes, ma'am!
The outsiders would not have a clue that the game is played on a superior level, one that cannot be foreseen or understood by many. I can already see Ra, inspecting her and calculating his moves, trying to to unleash towards her in subtle ways like a viper, in wich I am sure she will respond with the same tactic.. Lol.
It's no fun when they don't struggle.

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-19-2016, 12:00 AM
Perhaps Ra and Sticks can meet? Though she has a lot of paranoia she can be rather friendly and entertaining, and sometimes she does this to trick her foes before catching them off gaurd haha.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-19-2016, 12:45 AM
That would be amazing. What kind of paranoia does she has, maybe Ra could exploit that part of her?

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-19-2016, 12:49 AM
Basically that she hears voices and thinks everything is out to get her. Kind of hard to explain haha.

Ra'

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Light
player
07-19-2016, 02:06 AM
They can totally hit it off. I can already imagine Ra fueling on her paranoia and play along with it as a scheme.

Shadow

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
07-19-2016, 04:03 AM
Oh gosh prepare for all hell to break loose xD

Birna I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
07-23-2016, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2016, 09:28 AM by Birna I.)
I'm looking to get back into sparring myself and Birna is sort of my go to gal.  I love to spar with her so let me know if you're interested! I do like to set the default time to respond to a week for extra padding but if you want to go with the 3 days I'm cool with that to.
[Image: 262ny8g.png]